Boku no Hero Acadamia

Who is Nejire, and why is she perfect for bullying?

She's perfect for Mineta to put his dick in

How powerful is she compared to Mirio and Sun Emo?

Here's the JoJo EoH crossover an user requested yesterday(and a week ago).

WARNING! Big image.

Who here is ready for the Bakugou x Ochako fight tomorrow?

Fallen Angels had the best translation for this!

Nice.

Isn't that next week

>Who here is ready for the Bakugou x Ochako fight tomorrow?
>tomorrow

user....

That's next week and I'm not even kidding.

She's a worse version of Inasa.

If you think about it, 3rd graders must be really shit if this is their "big three". There won't be a thing like "big 3" when 1A becomes 3A for sure because there's a dozen of people who are more talented than them.

She's perfect for abuse and ryona because she likes it too.
It's like a bonding exercise mixed with combat training, but it also gets her wet.

>tomorrow

I hope that we at some point see a group of criminals, who are %100 in it for the money, and who really don't like this new villainous renaissances due to how much harder it maked their job

I want a quirkless extremist group at some point.

>There won't be a thing like "big 3" when 1A becomes 3A for sure

1A basically already has a big 3

Can deku ever be this cool?

>that's 8 9 10 11
>there still gonna be 1+1+1+1 episodes of Sport Festival aftrerwards

It's over. There's no way there's gonna be anything more than Stain arc in this season after this. No End of Term exam.

Rather who's ready for Iida x Mei and Tetsu4 x Kiri fights tomorrow?

I don't remember the stain arc being that long

Bakugo/Todo was like chapter 43 though.

It'll be over by episode 13. Stain can't possibly stretch the rest on its own.

Those will have a total screentime of 3 minutes together. Then 2 minutes for Aoyama/Mina + Momo/Fumikage and 2 minutes for Denki/Ibara max.

So we're gonna get 7 minutes of fights max, the rest is gonna be Ochako crying and Deku thinking about Ochako crying and flashbacks.

I'm ready for Pikatard to get destroyed by Vinebitch.

He already is.

He didn't get destroyed, he let her win to go on a date with her :^)

Time for the death of Momos smile.

We don't have full details of her quirk so the similarities can't really be fully compared w/out being premature.
The reason that they are the Big 3 is because of how much they've leaned their experiences; this has already been shown by Mirio when he beat 1-A minus Baku and Todo.

It's next week m8

Could Mirio beat Bakugou and Todoroki?

So where can TetsuTetsu progress from here? If his quirk is just "turning to steel" then he can't really become any more durable than steel, right? All he could do is maybe make thicker plating.

Whereas Kirishima is just "hardening" and can potentially train to become even more durable than steel. It's not like he's limited to a specific material strength like TetsuTetsu, so it seems he'll eventually just leave steelboy in the dust.

The only one who demonstrated competence in actual field work is Nejire. I hope she's the only one who survies so that we can get hentai doujins of her x Chisaki.

How do i search this qt in pixiv?

>People thinking the Bakugou vs Uraraka fight would be a measly half episode got BTFO

Fuck yeah

Suneater is way more Bullyable.

Depends if he still has his PA turned on or not. He needed it to win against the rest of 1A.

Considering that Bakugou's own PA is impenetrable, I'm pretty sure Bakugou would beat him by making his explosion work through intangibility itself. P-plus ultra!

Ochako crying is next week or before IzukuvTodo.

>implying this is a good thing

She didn't deserve an entire episode where they fight for 5 minutes and the rest is Deku crying thinking about Ochako and Bakugou looking at her down and defeated body like this.

It kinda will be though.

The aftermath + Izuku/Endeavor talk will take up the latter half

Why is he so upset?

Stain+EndOfTermExams is 26 chapters, which is roughly 13 eps. If tournament ends in ep. 13, it's all good.

Fuck you this is literally the only time we'll ever get to see her being a badass because this series would probably never get another season. I want them to make it count.

Don't bully Ojiro.

I really, really, really want Eri to win.
Ochakofags need not apply.

you didn't even phrase it right and you're using some imgur link. Impressively bad

>If tournament ends in ep. 13, it's all good.
Well it literally cannot according to the last is 10
there will be one more continuation episode after the cliffhanger where the fight finishes (+1)
then the rest of the fights (+1)
then the episodes where Tenya gets a phone call and grand finals start (+1)
grand finals end (+1)
aftermath and hero names (+1)

= 15 episodes

Eri is like 6.

That's okay Uraraka has someone else

Yes, and?

Who is this? Ojiro's fan?
And when she's 18, Deku will be 25.

>be Ochako
>hold your own in a fight everyone and their dog expected to be a squash match
>cry to mommy and daddy because you might not get a job for losing with a support quirk

What a fuckin baby holy shit

>I was never emotional as a teen
>Who actually talks to their parents, what a fag

>And when she's 18, Deku will be 25.

user, stop skipping math class

>everyone just responding to the "tomorrow" bit of this post
>no one noticed the edit I made in the picture because of it

When you outbait your own post's bait.

Please hori give bakugo back.

Uh...

You're mistaken bit.

The Iida/Todo fight happens in 41. So that would be episode after Todoroki Origin, with the usual pacing.

13+10 = 25

It was a terrible joke, honestly.
Nice trips tho

How is she perfect for bullying? She doesn't seem phased by anything. Doesn't the pleasure ofbullying come from seeing them cry and shit?

>trips
Step it up sempai

You replied to a post saying she's 6, nimwit

I want Nejire to get with Autism eater. They'd be cute.

I noticed, but it was such weak bait that I opted to shit on "tomorrow" instead. Bait should either be unnoticeable to the point where you're not sure you're being played, or so over the top that you know it's bait but still feel compelled to reply.

Oh shit meant quads

>google "marriage age Japan"
>The male partner must be 18 years ofage or older and the female partner must be 16 years of age or older.

You fell right into my trap. 10+6 = 16.

Uhhhhhh...

I'm not sure who's fucking with who here but I'm 90% certain 16 is fine (legally).

true

But what about Mirio?

The thing about it though is that he still called her face "angelic".

So it was actually a bait-bait that makes you realize the truth - Bakugou thinks Ochako's face is angelic.

>Who is Nejire, and why is she perfect?

Fixed it for you

He's destined for greater things than ditzy girls.

>you will never strangle Nejire with her own hair
>you will never see her desperately paw at her locks, desperate for breath
>you will never see her face begin to change color
>you will never hear her pained, wet gags as she suffocates
>you will never watch her eyes roll up into her head
>you will never see her begin to drool as she loses control over her weakening body
>you will never feel her go limp against your form as she passes out completely
>you will never continue to suffocate her, soaking in how her vulnerable body twitches and spasms whenever you tighten the loop of her hair
>you will never hear her gasp as you finally release her
>you will never take the still-unconscious hero in training to your room, bound her arms and legs, and start setting up a noose for more fun when she wakes up

He gets eaten by Sun Eater (vore).

He's gonna die

Maybe he can learn something to do with the fact that his plating IS metal, such as conducting electricity or emphasize the metal content to different parts to enlarge his fists, for example.

I never read a post that has more than four lines of green text

dafuq is qwrong with you? are you Grapefag? that would explain your autism

>first post said she's 6
>"When she's 18, Deku would be 25"

Deku is now 16, if she's 6 then when she's 18 Deku would be 28

Tommorrow is 35 stretched out for the fights.
Next week is 36/37
Week after is 38/39, confirmed because 39 is the Origin chapter its named after. That up to 10.

40/41 would end with Iida beaten and Stain cliffhanger.
42/43 would end with Bakugou winning and getting knocked out
44/45 would be aftermath and hero names.

Thats 13 episodes.

>you will never be a good writer

>you will never be Eri's new caretaker
>you will never coddle her after a recent "session"
>you will never pet her head as she falls asleep in your lap
>you will never have her wake up crying and screaming for you
>you will never be the person she becomes soley dependant on

Marrying age is 16 so 18 is irrelevant.

Eri is Overhaul's cumbucket only

We werent talking about legal age of marriage.

Delete this right now I swear to god

Honestly, I find it hard to image, you can't just get yourself to fuck a loli after you seen her splattered bits.

>overhaul
>interested in sex
I wouldn't be suprised if she has special playtime with any of his eight precepts, though.

>have a thing for girls with crazy eyes
>BnHA has 3 count 'em, THREE girls with crazy eyes
>they're also fucking crazy too
Based Hori lookin out for his boys.

>Acadamia
STOP MAKING THREADS UNTIL YOU LEARN HOW TO SPELL
Seriously, how many times has this happened?

Their first option is to attack when Mirio solidifies again. Bakugou has insane reaction time so there's a chance that he can blow Mirio up; however, that can be used by Mirio against him just like what he did to Deku. Todo is slower but he can prevent his body from being touched if he uses his flames right which can burn Mirio.

Their other option is to trap Mirio underground
so he loses oxygen and will be forced to come out at a disadvantageous position. Since their both AoE, it's possible; however, Bakugou might get exhausted with this method. His emission is not continuous like Todoroki's so there'll be intervals which Mirio can take advantage off. Of course Bakugou could also take advantage of the situation but see my first point.

Fedora pawn looks the best one, I bet he dies first too.

>Their other option is to trap Mirio underground
> so he loses oxygen and will be forced to come out at a disadvantageous position.
Grapefag posting his headcanon again.

Time to face it
We're going the Tale of Genji route
Deku's gonna save the shit out of her and she's gonna become a hero to stay close to him
After a while she'll learn the real joys of being a hero and her faith in humanity will slowly be restored
Her eternal devotion to Deku will only burn stronger because of her newfound ideals
And then she'll use her qwuirk to render him powerless and rape the everloving shit out of him

His virginity was taken from him by Fatgum that he was saving for Mirio.

I miss her

He will take a bullet for Suneater

>And then Suneater eats his corpse so that Mirio (his ability) lives on inside him.
Mmmm so romantic.

We will probably see her again sooner than you'd expect.

Fatgum is a good guy though

Are you retarded he literally can't breath while using his powers so he has a time limit.