DOZO!

DOZO!

Domo.

*Teleports away*

Watashi wa Jack

What even is that? Why does she have those bandaids on her fingers? Is her blood mixed into that star cake thing?

Nozo

ah, arigato

The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

i like you op

aa, sumimasen.. domo, domo
jaa, itadakimasu

Domon

DOZO!

Nozo

Punches you

nice Anime & Manga discussion ITT.
I sure love talking of Anime & Manga in these threads.
I am glad the mods delete threads that don't talk of Anime & Manga on the Anime & Manga board!

Back to the eromanga-sensei general you go

Nice anime/manga reaction pic.

thanks doc

Why is there a floating star? Is this an Akari~n thread?

what the fuck is wrong with her face?

downy?

If you're happy I'm happy!

It's a terrible affliction known as being cute

(╯°□°)╯ DOZO

1) It is a wooden star
2) She hurt herself while making it
3) It is a wooden star
4) She's a ghost

She isn't dead so she is what's called an ikiryou, or a "living ghost", in Japanese folklore.

>It is a wooden star

why do you lie

MASAKA!

How is r/anime doing faggots?

starfish

Honestly , the most emotional arc of clannad
After Story faggots need not apply

I fucking hate this picture....

That shitty episode with its garbage-tier animation and hyena-screeching voice acting is why I dropped the series.

sorry, I have someone I like

What does this facial expression represent?

If I get a 6 Moot will return to post something in Sup Forums before the end of the year.

Do...Dozo!

Why does she hold the glove like that?

Maybe her hand hurts?