The wall

The wall

or

Expulsion of dreamers and the cessation of that program.

Which do you want?

Both.

The time for compromise has passed.

I'd be okay with amnesty and citizenship given to everyone currently in the country if we got a wall, DACA and the lottery removed, and merit based immigration. But I'm not a Nazi larper, I'm a piece of shit centrist and my only hard convictions are the first two amendments.

All or race war

Throw democraps over the wall while youre at it too.

I want them both, but don't care about the wall too much. they'll just take a raft across near San Diego or Brownsville TX. Getting them out is the best option. It sends a signal to others thinking of coming that no matter how long you're here, the US will deport you and you'll lose everything.

I would imagine that one of the two will be the result of the shut down, unless the Democrats are politically retarded.

Then ending Daca/Dream is my choice. 3 1/2 million gone is a great start.

both

Theres 3.6 million beans here on DACA alone, giving all of them amnesty would be party suicide, imagine giving 10m beans the right to vote, the wall wouldnt even be finished before its taken down via majority vote

Fpbp

I would take expulsion of the dreamers over a wall desu

Its ok because brown people are higher IQ and whites are subhuman trash.

We need no immigration for a long time.

We WILL get both.

this is it

this is the only acceptable answer.
what about the next set of dreamers in 30 years? or the ones after that gonna let them stay too? this is why the weak ass faggot boomer shave killed our country. fucking bleeding heart pieces of dog shit. fucking traitors.

>Let's give Democrats 3.6 million voters: THE POST

Watch the expletives, please.

Welcome to Sup Forums you fucking nigger-loving boomer faggot, there are no rules here

¿Porque no los dos?

If I was American and had to choose though I'd get rid of the 'dreamers' (stupid fucking name). Immigration enforcement is easy if there is a genuine will to do it even in the absence of a physical barrier, it's harder to get rid of people who have embedded themselves in your society

Both nigger

yes

the wall is forever

World War III

saws?

Both. NOW

Both, and sooner or later that's what is going to happen. They can "shut down" the gov all they want and cry on the floor, it means nothing. I'm looking out the window right now and see an airplane flying and a police officer on the corner, things seem fine to me. This is theatre, and not very good theatre at that.