Was it good?

Was it good?

Fantastiku!

very bad

It was bad but justice was good.

No, and neither is the source material

the real question is why is this popular

No.

The girls were cute though. Should've been a SoL school show.

Its not. Like not even a little bit.

Najenda = Sheele > Esdeath > Mine > HUGE POWER GAP > Leone > literal shit > Chelsea = Akame

It's ranked #39 in popularity on MAL.

Why?

Its probably one of the worst things I've ever seen, and this is just in the first few episodes.

my wife Sheele was the first to die. there are like a dozen other reasons but this is the most important

characters were flat, edge as in gratuitous violence solely for the sake of shock value, the bad guys were painted as the bad guys for no real reason.

basically the author isn't capable of creating characters so he just made a bunch of archetypes, killed them and tried to 'blackmail' you into feeling bad for them because otherwise you would have never felt anything in the first place.

the lack of worldbuilding and killing too many characters too soon ruined it

>hating on best girl Najenda
whoever made this is a cuck

t. Lubbock

Post the original, faggot.

Daily reminder that if you are hating on Najenda you are, for all intents and purposes, a homosexual

them be fightin' words

fuck off. I don't like your shitty asspulls

Should've just been a hentai where having sex was a metaphor for killing. Tengu could just be special sex toys or something.

meh i'm pretty sure someone already made that

Not really an asspull imo. Esdeath getting The World and Tatsumi going super sayan were tho

I love it. Tatsumi was a shitty bitch in the first few episodes but he eventually got tolerable. Don't get people saying it's "too dark" or "too violent", that's what made the show great

Justice Bitch was kind of a cunt

Esdeath and Leone are my waifus

>Najenda low-tier in all 3 categories
Nice to know whoever made this is a blatant retard

You praise a bad show, shit on the best girl in the show, and then proceed to misuse the word 'waifu'.
>>>/reddit/

>He likes Justice Bitch
>Calls everybody with different opinions Reddit

Go back to Sup Forums

>different opinion
You're misusing the word 'waifu', the same way a redditor would. So yeah, back reddit with you.

And?

There is only one proper use for waifu and I was using it, you shitstain

Sure thing redditor, I bet all your friends on r/anime agree.

You have no argument, so you desire to just calling me Reddit. Have a nice day, faggot

It was the anime equivalent of Happy Tree Friends

I don't need to make an argument, you outed yourself. That's like asking me to prove that a thief is a criminal.

It wasn't that bad, but Sup Forums's expectations back then were soaring. The anime killed the shitposting threads.

It was entertaining at the very least, and best gril won for once

How come

not really

Better that Najenda's prequel novel, thats for sure.

Watched it to the end and I must say:
this anime had even THIS balls

that image needs the other half of his harem too

It was okay.

It was shit. Too much edge. No real story. Killed off the best characters. Mc is a faggot. Shitty asspulls.

>MUH PINCHI

Not objectively, but I enjoyed it, even the anime original ending.

If you like GoT as an anime then sure, it's great. Personally I thought it was shit, like 90% of the cast is dead by the end of the series. Only like 3 people are still alive by the end of it, and the MC is stuck as a dragon for the rest of his life. I do think the anime has some high points and pros, but for the most part it wasn't that great. Well the anime is garbage, and the manga is just above garbage.

Overhyped

It got into the top 10 best manga in 2013 or 2014 next to One Piece and similars, it was due to its popularity that become an anime out of nowhere. Without to mention that it was Sup Forums favourite series from 2012 to 2014.