Here is what a 19 year old had to say about Sup Forums on facebook

Here is what a 19 year old had to say about Sup Forums on facebook
Makes allot of senses to me tbqh

It,s correct apart from the part about suppressing viewpoints. pol is literally the only place on the entire internet that allows all viewpoints.

But yeah its 99% garbage memes and insults

It really doesn't
What happened is that leftists stopped debating after being constantly BTFO'ed and now just resort to ad hominem attacks and slide threats meant to trigger us - they refuse to debate, not us

>But yeah its 99% garbage memes and insults
Posted by them.

political and economic opinions of anyone under the age of 30 are not worth listening to regardless of what their leanings are. shan't be reading this as you helpfully told me it's by a 19 year old.

Kek , take a look at the catalog please

yup he's right

>paranoid ideologies

Does this cunt even know history? It's repeating itself. If you know anything of the last 100 years of Germany, Russia, Ukraine, and Poland then you know why things are going the way they are.

The catalog has been flooded by them ever since Charlottesville - it is a nonstop slidefest

No, he's a disingenuous shitbag spouting strawmen. There's plenty of real debate between leftists and the right here. Sure it's mostly shit slinging, but that's to be expected in any truly free speech platform.

im 30 years old have a PhD an IQ at least 2 STDev above that posters and here's my learned opinion.
>OP IS A FAGGOT

>faggot describes kikebird and plebbit
sage

literally the opposite of what Sup Forums is. Sup Forums is a free for all. there is no "suppression" here beyond those who post illegal content or off-topic

it is the lib sites like reddit that censor and groupthink (le upboat) that are guilty of what the OP is talking about

checkmate

>defending Sup Forums
why even bother man, you know most threads on this board are shit, and this place is pretty much a joke. Just look at every other thread, race baiting and leftist shilling against Trump, a few decent threads every now and then but still, Sup Forums has always been a gold mine but you have to dig through a lot of shit to get to the gold.

>people are disagreeing with me
>clealry i'm being supressed

a soyboy unable to handle conflict

the alt left controls Twitter, facegoy, reddit, tumblr, youtube admins and even google searches etc. etc. What a bunch of cry babies.

Checked, correct and erect.

>shills and normalfags come to this site in droves
>wonder why it's just shitposting and bait instead of actual discussions anymore
Really joggin the noggin

Riyut weng essss jay dobell yew

I know this is bait but many people believe this. The thing they forget is they can come here and arent censored. That same thing cant be said about pretty much every other place online.

his name is abder, so he's an arab, that alone should invalidate him and give you a clue why he thinks what he does. What is he trying to argue for? that we should compromise or something? there are liberals who still debate the heredity of IQ, when you have strive to convince them of the reality of such banalities, there's no point in 'compromising' because you're never going to agree on anything anyways. this kid is probably a retarded libertarian like sargon. i dont think he could come up with a more cliche and vapid statement
>muh irony
>muh edginess

Outrageous, I have posted countless of pro EU, anti Brexit and anti Trump threads on here, all yielded great discussions.

Get a load of this kid trying to sound clever

>implying pol is the whole alt right

>implying you don't get called a shill by everyone when you disagree with Sup Forums on anything

Sup Forums is the result of nearly two decades of shitflinging shitheads trying to prove each other wrong on a mongolian fingerpainting forum. The only arguments left are the ones that survive.

That's because leftists get btfo in every serious conversation. At this point there is no reason to even entertain their ideas, considering they'll start appealing to emotion as soon as they talk to someone with a real argument.

He's pretty spot on Sup Forums is a circle jerk. Go into the fashwave threads and call them faggots and you will get called a shill. Go into the neo pagan threads and call them all fags and you get called a desert jew worshiping cuck. There is no real discussion here whoever these fags that are pretending to be white nationalist and nazis are ruining this board.

He's right.

Sup Forums does more harm to the white race than good. The idea of a white ethnostate is the literally the worst thing for the white race. You other yourself, you isolate yourself and then you die off. The majority of the white race would reject your state and hold resentment, even in 20 years.

We are only a scapegoat the left uses to justify their policies. No intellectualism happens here. Politics are not hashed out in a free market of ideas. Dogma rules. It used to be a great board.

faggot

Shill christcuck

>neoreactionary
That's my only problem with this board. Stop responding to news and start making it.

Fucking shill, how much is Soros paying you?

A 19 year old with all the answers to the world, lecturing an innocent mongolian basketweaving imageboard of peace that's inundated with the underaged about what's baseless and paranoid by indulging himself in baseless paranoia and ad hominems without a single citation or screencap.
>Abden
Oh figures, soy name.

>why won't any of you faggots be my friend?
i love your autism

>19 year old
>smart
You know what to do

Why would I care what dumb newfags think?

>paranoid ideologies
if you were paying attention, you'd know it's a healthy paranoia.

> 19

>expecting anything less in generals
there's a reason why tripfags flock to those fag fests m8.

Bullshit, I'm a lefty and I had some good discussions here about topics like minimum wage or unions. Sup Forums is of course offensive, but everyone, who isn't a complete soyboy pussy won't care about that

>talking about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums

>disagree with the reddit consensus
>downvoted until no one can see your post, and anything who attempted to engage you is called a child
>posts removed entirely
>sometimes banned

>disagree with the Sup Forums consensus
>everyone calls you share blue or a shill
>your post gets tons of replies making it stand out on the thread
>stirring shit up makes a thread more likely to get replies and bumped to the front page for even more exposure

Sure, "we're" the echo chamber

The left always calls Sup Forums a bubble while ignoring the fact that they outright ban dissent while we encourage it so long as you aren't too stupid to back up your arguments. They seem to believe that freedom actually is slavery and their own regulated bubbles are freedom.

>Sup Forums has always been a gold mine but you have to dig through a lot of shit to get to the gold.
Exactly. That's the drawback to it being free speech. At its best, it's literally the best play to find and discuss politics.

>We're one of you goy

That's the entire purpose of Sup Forums. It's a cesspool and only the very rare and best rises to the top, it's an organic process.

It's fucking amazing Sup Forums thinks it's a good free market of ideas just because you can technically say anything.

How blind can you be?

>talk like you're an expert on Sup Forums without knowing anything about Sup Forums
Like any posts about alleged Sup Forumstards on any other board, the moment someone mentions "alt right" which is largely condemned as horseshit on this board is a sure sign that someone got chased out of a debate on here once and now projects an imagined strawman of the whole board.

And now you have unemployed Soros minions.

Where else can you speak freely about jews, oh sage one?

19 year olds think they know everything and they don't. The kid is literally just spouting the "echo chamber" meme himself. With absolute no mention of the ridiculous amount of contrarian bait we have I'm pretty for sure this kid never stepped foot here. He's just repeating what he heard somewhere else, probably reddit.

I disagree with Drumpf's 2 scoop policy

>inb4 6 billion trillion replies

This.

Shut up Fascist!!!!

We punch Nazi scum like you.

How many views did you suppress today Sup Forums?

Good, now get off Sup Forums underage shitskin

>that's your bar for a free market of ideas.

Truly, truly pathetic.

"It's a thought bubble" xe wrote on Facebook.

The army needs to take over.

he's absolutely right

>go into any one of those threads and call them fags and you will get called a poor quality bait poster
FTFY

>dissenting views are suppressed
How? Sup Forums is super lax and you will only get banned if you post CP or dox people.

I think most people conflate getting dog piled by the same opinion as suppression. Sup Forums does it too, claim suppression anyway.
That's pretty delusional

9 year old*

>However they're rather baseless and largely paranoid ideologies
t. normie still stuck in his neoliberal paradigm

wtf I love Stalin now.

Nope. What's important is the opinion presented not the person behind them.

I think you are in one of those threads now user.

it's almost like people don't like being called faggots

>where else can i be as edgy as possible without ramifications?

What is your bar for a free market of ideas?

something tells me facebookfaggot didnt lurk long enough to see behind the curtain

>all dissenting views are suppressed
Quite the opposite. Unpopular views get more (you)s, which makes them more visible.

You've never punched anyone in your life, beta bug.

He sounds like everyone that first visits Sup Forums, thinking that there is no JQ and that there is only paranoia. In 6 months he will be right-wing just like us.

>Go into the fashwave threads and call them faggots and you will get called a shill. Go into the neo pagan threads and call them all fags and you get called a desert jew worshiping cuck.

This is such a moronic example. Of course that is the response if you just go there and call them faggots.

But if you formulate a comprehensive critique of the topic of the thread and make it so they will look dumb if they ignore you, there will be some posters who are intellectually curious enough to try to debunk your actual points instead of just calling you a fag.

YOUR GOING DOWN POL

WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE

COMMUNISM FTW

>Sup Forums suppresses dissenting viewpoints
BLACKED.com jpegs and "u mad whiteboi?" is not a dissenting viewpoint.

>Things that never happen for 300, Alex?
I've only ever seen people get called out for bad bait OPs and those still get to 200+ replies

I've learned way more on Sup Forums than having "meaningful discussions" with leftest. I used to be a leftest myself, there is not much to it.

>getting shitposted at is the same thing as being actively censored
retard

>All that shit - By You

Woah woah woah there, slow down kiddo. Don't forget to sage

If you have a completely retarded opinion people will probably make fun of you, but that's a fucking low bar for suppression when you consider the actual suppression that occurs literally almost everywhere else on the internet

Oh shit they know about the echo chamber!!!

Its not paranoid when they're really turning the frogs gay with all the water in the chemicals

what a dumb muslim

The alt-right doesn't exist.

I'd challenge this person to write the words "Illegal Alien" anywhere they think has free speech and report their findings.

Give me your best shot.

I myself only drink purified chemicals

Yes, I much look forward to these. It's a tradition, almost.

True, but at least it shows how sharp we are for noticing.
There's always the couple mongs who take it way too seriously to see that it's bait.

>Sup Forums finds periphery reasons to ignore an argumemt instead of actually discrediting it.

This is all you faggots do. Zero discussion about how to fix things in a realistic way. All you guys do is argue about your own personal fascist wet dream and how it's the only way forward.

>Spineless "man" claiming his opponent is an edgelord
>Cannot even discuss the JQ without his conditioning kicking in
You are not a wholesome human bean

>he believed CNN when he said the alt-right was real
Remember when Sup Forums openly refused to be called the alt-right? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

>people disagreeing with me is suppressing my speech

it's a better 'market' than facebook, reddit, or really most anywhere.

fight me you fucker