Why are the best seiyuu always virgins?

Why are the best seiyuu always virgins?

Pic related

>virgins

Except they're not they just don't tell the public

They have to sleep with guys from the industry to get there

I've learned a lesson back when that Aya Hirano scandal stirred shit up. You should always assume that every seiyuu, idol, etc. has had sex to spare yourself the heartbreak.

>believing this
>being stupid enough to believe something about an anime voice actor's personal life
>being stupid enough to believe any kind of PR from a culture that values "saving face" over all else

This is the same country that initially said there was nothing wrong at Fukushima

>Are you a virgin?
>What do you think?
Doesn't seem like a virgin response to me.

What heartbreak? Why would anyone be heartbroken because a person they will never meet has, like the vast majority of human beings, had sexual intercourse?

>source of that quote: your ass

Because you're a limp dicked purity fag whose so terrified that you can't compete with other men that your sad excuse for a penis shrivels back up inside of you and forms a vagina

>Aya Hirano scandal
>scandal

I'll never figure out why Sup Forums (and Japan) got so triggered over that.

Literally who the fuck cares if a seiyuu/idol has sex?

Is there a correlation between voice actress ability and having pretty feet?

I want normalfags to leave.

What are you scared someone's gonna come over, kick sand on your yugioh cards and then talk to a girl in front of you?

Man up, pussy

>hey guess what
>your favorite manga adaptation is getting an adaptation
>and guess what
>your favorite heroine is getting voiced by some whore that has taken 5000 dicks in that same throat that will be voicing your character

Do you not see the problem, or are you just baiting me?

>seiyuu

Barely anyone

>idol

Deluded purefags, the idol industry over there is retarded.

>are you a virgin?
Is that a question or sexual harassment?

The reporter would've been grilled left and right if Hikasa Yoko knew how to utilize her right

Why do people worship 3D shit?

I see literally no problem with that

She didn't just "had sex".
She bedded most of her band/co-workers which would be seen as unprofessional as fuck in most jobs and then lashed on her fans on twitter.

>Do you not see the problem

I literally do not see a problem. The efficacy of a voice actress has no bearing on the character they act for.

>3D
>Virgin
>Ever

Normalfags are funny

It's not like sucking dick will affect her performance

This. Everyone knows most seiyuu will most likely have had sex and that's perfectly fine. Hirano's case would have been looked down on not just in the seiyuu industry but in almost any job short of being a prostitute. It's unprofessional and shows a lack of restraint even in her workplace.

Isn't she married?

It will if she becomes pregnant.

How do you get pregnant from sucking dick?

Yes, to me.

It would be a breach of contract tho since some company did put no-sex/unsanctioned boyfriend" to their idol

Last I check such contract is deemed as unlawful tho so to bypass this, some companies introduced gentlemen agreement;Those who have unsanctioned sex will her career frozen out

Why would people agree to that?

Literally who cares? Read manga if you don't wanna deal with 3D seiyuu drama

Because it's the only way to get an idol record deal in Japan.

Be pure. Don't date.

I am just glad Aoi is a virgin.

Aoi fucks the tallest Jap Chads she can find.

Them people didn't have much bargaining power. Don't like our terms? Then shove off.

Idols and seiyuu are considered as commodities rather than skilled human resource.

>Literally who cares?
Most real, non-normalfag fans

Idols date ikemen and big shots from industry. They're found all the time. Also they have to fuck producers and yakuzas but that's work.

Because the human voice is more than just the vibrations of the vocal cords. The shape of the throat and sinuses act as resonating chambers, as does the chest cavity. The volume and shape of the lungs is also important for resonance as is the hymen which vibrates in frequency with the vocal cords adding an extra dimension of depth to a seiyuu's performance.

>the majority of neo Sup Forums will think this post is being ironic
How far we've fallen

What you are saying only really applies to girls from super-groups like AKB and similar.
Seiyuu under the Sony label had a lot of scandals in the past too, for example.
This reads like something out of 2ch.

lmao this fucking thread - so much raw autism

I don't know why you picked on Piksh to LARP on about purity.
She's legendarily lewd. Why do you think she gets cast to voice the show's jizz jar in every series she's in?

>jizz jar
explain further

Yes, so was Mary to Joseph.

i want to fuck iguchi yuka

Please leave.

Why don't you make him if you're so tough, chublet

So just like in United States and UK then.

If the cocks make her voice sound better I don't care. She is not my favorite character, just an outlet to bring them alive.

Do you mean seiyuus or the characters they voice?

>to spare yourself the heartbreak.
You people are fucking pathetic, holy shit.