SO YOUR SAYING THERE IS A GLOBAL BANKING MAFIA HELLBENT ON CONSOLIDATING ITS POWER IN EUROPE BY REPLACING THE...

SO YOUR SAYING THERE IS A GLOBAL BANKING MAFIA HELLBENT ON CONSOLIDATING ITS POWER IN EUROPE BY REPLACING THE REBELLIOUS NATURE OF THE WHITE MAN WITH A LOWER IQ POPULATION TOTALLY OK WITH BEING SLAVES TO SYSTEMS OF CONTROL ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA

So you're saying the rainbow unicorns are going to gas the jews?

Technically feminists are conspiracy theorists due to their insistence on the "patriarchy" which simply happens to be a manifestation of human nature.

>WELL MAYBE I DONT WANT TO BE A LOBSTER

Wow, they really got their daughter to open up to the idea of refugees

SO YOU'RE SAYING, "LOOK AT ME MORTY, I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICkLE"?

J U S T

LOL. Actually lold. 11/10

Those digits

that's... about it.

You said it best

wish she’d do that but on my face with her cunny positioned right over my mouth

its trending at 46 on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

Hello, fellow Sup Forumsack.
We should grab a drink sometime, do you have a home telephone number I could use to contact you?

So you're saying you're a piss drinking freak?

>over 2 million views

>this is all shadmans fault

>
>le daddy kermit

Atleast I can die happy knowing brainlettism will only be a temporary facet of human life. These bankers will consolidate power amongst themselves while we’re all drooling retards and then after they’ve done their damage they’ll restore our average populations to high IQs. Even they realize a lower average IQ means a lower rate of innovation and that innovation leads to a higher quality of life for all. It’s just like it’s always been. Rulers live lavish life’s compared to their subjects but eventually, with innovation, those subjects eventually reach the standard of livings of their rulers.

Atleast I can die happy knowing brainlettism will only be a temporary facet of human life. These bankers will consolidate power amongst themselves while we’re all drooling retards, and then after they’ve done their damage they’ll restore our average populations to high IQs. Even they realize a lower average IQ means a lower rate of innovation and that innovation leads to a higher quality of life for all. It’s just like it’s always been. Rulers live lavish life’s compared to their subjects but , with innovation, those subjects eventually reach the standard of livings of their rulers.

I’m going to post this again because I’m a brainlet that makes grammatical mistakes, and I’ve been funposting for 29 hours straight. I’m not stopping now.