exhentai.org/g/769402/9c1ef7862e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my wife

Drills.

Loves Nagisa and Kyouko?

smelly anus.

The perfect combination of cuteness and sexiness

Also I would love to make her a mommy

Her hips, thighs, ass and legs are criminally underrated.

Dead
She's dead
D E A D
Dead!

Oh my God after all these years I finally understand this joke.

I like her hair.

Her hair is the hair that will pierce the heavens

She is kind of a magical girl I guess

she's just....

MAMILICIOUS
that is all

i think that's Meguka

Undead zombie with magical powers that I really want to fuck.

Her body is very lewd.

She is best senpai.

Paizuri from Mami!

Missing something important.

She's a big cutey.

So is mami alive after the 3rd movie or not?

4(you)

Mami looks really cute with homu!

sauce

Guys what did Homura do at the end of the third movie?
Did she reset the world while keeping the Law of Cycles? I'm not really sure what happend
anime latefag here

Okay, here goes.
Murderer.

best girl

>New Sweet Mami never ever
>only wolf shit now

Why

her show is shit

mami is not for lewds

Don't you feel pathetic for doing this literally every single fucking day of your life?
Why do you even do it? To make everyone hate you and make sure the fan base has less new content?

>Without posting crack

But one of the things great about her is she pairs well with pretty much every girl.

I also maintain that this is no crack.

Pathetic amount of screentime.

Why did you reply to the OP twice? It's obvious you are the only crack shit spammer here. It's obvious, because before you showed up this never happened every single thread.

And that shit is crack no matter how much you like it or spam it.
And no, she does not pair up well with the other girls.
Not that you care about that. Really, let's see you name a single objective thing about how it's "well" that she is paired up with other girls.

You will of course ignore this, as you only are here posting crack to try and harass people.

>yurishit
>tumblr filename
Madoka fans, everyone.

>mod stalks madoka threads for the sole purpose of defends a crack shitposting ban evader who breaks the rules constantly
>cares about literally nothing else on the site
>doesn't do the real duties of mod
>is just here to defend people who like the same shit as him
It's fucking insane. And it's always the same mod as well, I can tell, but I won't give away how I know.

It's funny how he doesn't even care that constantly reposts and spams these same images, thus giving away that they are shitposting, he just wants to ban people for saying how crack is shit.

Why did you reply to the OP twice? It's obvious you are the only crack shit spammer here. It's obvious, because before you showed up this never happened every single thread.

Not that you care about that. Really, let's see you name a single objective thing about how it's "well" that she is paired up with other girls.

You will of course ignore this, as you only are here posting crack to try and harass people.

Don't you feel pathetic for doing this literally every single fucking day of your life?
Why do you even do it? To make everyone hate you and make sure the fan base has less new content?

Not big enough though

pls respond

Akemi kill yourself
Ack kill yourself with a blunt knife

>madoka thread
It's a mami thread.

She's a murderer.

she does things that nobody wants to do

Like murdering

What joke?

Turned herself into the Satan to Madoka's Goddess.

worst girl.

A Madoka thread without Yuri is like a Dragonball thread without Powerlevels, or an Eva thread without Waifus.

Boring.

Despair can drive you to do stupid shit. She went straight off the deep end. That scene was fucking sad as shit, seeing the mentor that everyone looked up to driven down that dark a path that she legitimately thought the only hope was if they all died before becoming witches.

I'd marry and mating press Mami all night long.

I don't know, user. I think you lied to us.

Born to breed with big yellow dragon cock.

The good: she saved Madoka and everyone else from their fate. Took on Madoka's role as god. Completely BTFOd Kyubey.

The bad: she's protecting Madoka from martyrdom ie keeping her seperated form the Law of Cycles. Madoka will at best not be happy about this. Being around Madoka will reawaken her powers. Never gets to feel her waifu's sweet, naked body rub against hers in space again, at least until we get another sequel.

Shaft currently has no idea how to continue because Homura's too OP for Sayaka to matter, Madoka's existance as a symbol of mercy and hope pretty much makes her Gretchen waiting for demon Faust to stop sperging out, and anything beyond another movie is going to push the limits of an already stretched fandom.

A paragon of grace and decorum

best girl

Thanks user, that clears most of the doubts I had, is there any chance for a 4th movie to properly close the serirs?

Then just a little bigger

>A Madoka thread ___ is garbage

Mami is pretty great, she has this "everything will be ok" attitude and a very comforting personality. It's hard not to like her, imagine fucking up big time and them coming home to Mami, still feeling horrible and then Mami just pampers you. I don't know what that would be like but I know it'd be e greatest feeling in the world.

>mod stalks madoka threads for the sole purpose of defends a crack shitposting ban evader who breaks the rules constantly
>cares about literally nothing else on the site
>doesn't do the real duties of mod
>is just here to defend people who like the same shit as him
It's fucking insane. And it's always the same mod as well, I can tell, but I won't give away how I know.

It's funny how he doesn't even care that constantly reposts and spams these same images, thus giving away that they are shitposting, he just wants to ban people for saying how crack is shit.

Soon™

it is impossible to not like her, let alone hate her

I've seen some hate directed at her for how quickly she snaps when she learns the truth about Witches, but that made me pity her more.

those people never delivered a good argument to justify the hate tho
all things considered I still think she's the one who suffered the most

I would disagree given that she never saw everyone she ever cared about either dying or becoming Witches over and over again. You have to think that Homura saw Mami, who was her trainer and mentor for at least the first dozen if not more cycles dying again and again to the point where she just couldn't feel anything anymore beyond a hollow 'oh no'.

fair point
but mami is a veteran and she saw a lot of shit too

the fact that she was in such fucked up state of mind during anime proves that

Imagine just eating her cake and forgetting all your problems.

MOOOOOOOOOO.

Good lord that is a cute picture.

Heterosexual beauty who puts her passion in being a megcua before love.

She's the mother figure, so of course they're not going to try and pair her off with anyone. it's kind of a nice place to put her.

Exactly.

My loving wife and the mother to our children. Also Nagisa's big sis and or mom.

And honestly Mami would probably be too scared to be in a relationship with anyone due to fear of losing them.

>was a scary little girl in anime
>kicked homura's ass in the movie
>about to punch the devil in the face in the next movie

so proud of my baby girl

>Nagisa was created especially because people ship them
>they're not going to try and pair her off with anyone

MamiNagi is the patrician ship though.

So then she becomes like this right?
exhentai.org/g/769402/9c1ef7862e/
This makes me feel.

Kill yourself

MamiNagi will kill me by giving me a heart attack. It's the cutest.

Any word on the concept movie? I predict it will be Mami tryhard: The motion picture.

The only valid Mami pairing is Kyouko, she's the only one that really cared about her

She is chuuni.

Except Kyouko isn't interested in Mami. And Mami isn't interested in anyone period. She puts her passion in being a magical girl before anything else. So no pairing with Mami is truly valid.

Liru game was fine but Sweet Mami 2 is unbeatable. Maybe a new Madoka movie would revive interest for another Sweet Mami?

Kyouko goes best with Sakaya though.

motherly and lonely

If you have shit taste maybe

Worst pairing tbqh, almost any other combination of the main girls is better.

She desperately needs a happy ending but what kind of ending would you give to her?

I think she'd be happiest eventually getting married and having kids but I don't know how she'd do that as a magical girl

So obvious how much samefagging goes on here.

Whose grave are they visiting?

Probably Mami's parents.

A lonely girl who puts on airs around others in attempts to protect others when all she wants is a friend. She can do pushups like nobody else and could whip any of the other megukas in a 1 v 1. She's also my favorite Madoka character.

They parents

She's shit.

You a shit