Why would any self respecting white man fight and die for a country that hates them?

Why would any self respecting white man fight and die for a country that hates them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yFoZl8fl27Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Back in early 2000s before SJW shit, soldiers were worshipped and praised
Everyone was thirsty for blood after 9/11, what do you expect really

Because there is nothing else to do, i will probably join my countrys military in hopes of being deployed somewhere far away and dying there

Op, Remove head from ass.

Because said white man has too low an IQ to properly educate himself on the JQ.
Ironic, really.

I served in the USMC 1/25th.

I really don't know anymore

Underdeveloped brains that can't fathom risk vs reward.

i guess the mental illness of swedes is true

Learning skills that every man should have. Seeing how shit the world is makes you appreciate how good we have it here in the US too. I started serving recently and the chances of getting a combat deployment are slim to none these days anyways unless you're sf or in some high speed airborne unit

any man that isn't a soyboy has the desire in them to fight and kill. I didn't join the military for fight for my country, or fight for zog, or because I had nothing better to do. I joined because I wanted to fight and kill people. My first 2 deployments were some of the most fun i've ever had. But then combat died down and deployments became boring as fuck, so I got out.
shooting mudshits is fun.

israel doesnt hate us

That's how it will be from now on.

A robot plane that can fire a missile 200 miles away and touch a quarter in pitch black darkness is going to see way more action than any human being will in the next 100 yrs.

>self respecting

You have to be 18 to post here.

In all human societies, in every age and every country, there has seldom been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their ruling class. There is never a scarcity of idiots.

What do you mean? What would you have me do in my situation then?

because some realize said country's potential and that not all of its citizens are cucked faggots.
you fucking faggot

they're useless?

not all of us fell for the jew shill.
some of of have been aware way back before 9/11 and maybe, just maybe, it may become another major fuckage of (((those))) who are puppeting this shit

>joining the military for any reason other than cheap professional training
>73 years after WW2

Nothing, you will continue to suck Arab dick because you're a weak nutless faggot

>Why would any self respecting white man fight and die for a country that hates them?
Why would any self respecting white man fight and die for Israel?

Anyone who is not American is competition. Besides; fighting is healthy for the human soul.

they're antisocial degenerates that get off on power tripping and brutalizing poor brown people?

Not after vietnam they weren't

>the country's potential for ethnically replacing them
What does it even mean to American anymore?

>Nothing, you will continue to suck Arab dick because you're a weak nutless faggot
Meanwhile amurricans continue to suck circumcised Jew dick because you're weak goyim.

Where? In the USA? Professional training? Kekek you're a fucking comedian now.
All this might cannot contain sandniggers with AKs? (Albeit they do have more reliable weapons lol)

they think it makes their dick look bigger?

Some do. Yes. But definitely nowhere near all

Coward

I enjoyed being in the military. Out of all the jobs I've had I hated all of them except being in the military.

Because they want to learn a very particular set of skills.

>Some do. Yes.
The purpose of the amurrican military and government is to prop up the Jew, prop up the Jew's plans for the goyim and to prop up Israel.

>But definitely nowhere near all
A vast majority.

The only thing that the military has done in the last 20+ years is ensure the success and survival of Israel.

It is healthy when you're not fighting the wrong enemy you degenerate mindfuck shitfag

some of us have families whose traditions of service to this great Republic go back to when it was a colony of Britain. My fathers side goes back to the French and Indian War, my mothers side had a soldier who crossed the Potomac to murder Anglos on Christmas Day.

You are under a delusion that what constitutes the national command authority has always been cucked cultural Marxist bullshit. Do you want to return this great nation to a time before its cucked now? Easy. Get the fuck off the computer and attend local political events like a city council meeting, bash a few SJW's on the street, raise a ruckus and be heard.

Bitches on the sidelines never accomplish anything other than making noise. Those who play, win.

bang and swede girl and maintain the native population

its called being a good goy and dying for Israel while your daughter/wife/gf/mother is getting BLACKED

That will change

Lol were you 5 in 2001. No. Some us lived through 2001 as grown ups. Everyone even republocans hated bush and the war. By 2004 everyone in te military saw the bullshit. People getting theyre body mamed or burned for a stupid shirt. Thanks baby bush.

>That will change
Not as long as White amurricans rely on voting and the talmudvision.

I'm sorry, were you here?

Because the army has become something that has no honor in it anymore. Veterans are tossed aside and go ignored after the Iraq war and somewhat after Vietnam. Its become like another modern day millennial job of being a wageslave.

>fight and die for a country that hates them?
Israel

Degenerate. Can modern combat even be called “fighting”? Your buddy gets blown up by an IED, you call in an air strike on a house a mile away, throw a grenade into a house, etc. Seems nothing more than a series of surprise slaughters. And “fighting” a bunch of sandnigger savages with advanced technology? Where is the “combat” in that? Sure, it’s all very dangerous, fatal, and nerve wracking, but to call it a “fight” seems like a stretch. All you have done is contributed to the destabilization of the Middle East for no good reason anyways. Fighting for our degenerated and ignoble state is nothing to be proud of. There was no self defense, no righteousness, just mechanical slaughter of savages for the purposes of your masters who have nothing but disdain for you.

Probably, no definitely, why the propaganda of military enlistment is dying because of available knowledge even to the 16-19yo males that have fucked up and are misled to "servin yer country" and all that bullshit.
It's so fucking obvious.
Why doesn't the military hire older, more intelligent males? Because they can't be mindfucked into doing the govjew's will so they cater to stupid 16-19yo fuckups.

Vietnam vets were treaty like trash when they returned wtf are you smoking?

Because it is the white men's nature to attack and destroy each other and sacrifice themselves so their women can safely and confortably get BLACKED on white nations.

I don't know anymore. It used to be justice. But we lost that a long time ago, preferring profits instead. Then it was liberty; but we sold that for convenience and control. Then we have truth, which became dissociated, because people prefer comfortable lies.

I will never stop trying to regain them, though. Not ever.

From a podunk town with poor parents and zero prospects for the future. Only had 3 options:
1: get bareley higher thab minimum wage to work at the local slowly failing timber mill until they shut down in a decade or so. Waste a decade of my life hardly scaping by before ending up on welfare.

2: get a bunch loans I could never afford to pay back to earn a degree that MIGHT get me a job somewhere other than starbucks.

3: join the military, get college paid for, have veteran hiring preference, and maybe be able to escape the endless cycle of poverty and economic depression that has been going on in my area since the 70's.

It was really the only option I had that offered any real hope of getting the fuck out of that shithole and making a life for myself that didnt involve crushing debt or shoveling sawdust for 12 hours a day 6 days a week with unpaid overtime. I had no illusions abput patriotism or high ideals, I just needed out. So I did 4 years marine infantry, went to college, and now work a decent job for $17.50 an hour as management in the private security sector.

I wont ever be rich, but I dont have any debt and im not drinking myself to death in an economically depressed methville on the ass end of nowhere like everyone else I graduated highschool with.

Puts a tear in my eye desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=yFoZl8fl27Q

lol you go play hero and she'll have a good time.
they both

Happens. I mean not as dramatic as that, but pretty much anyone lower enlisted in the military gets an 87% chance (true statistic btw) of divorce. Pretty much anyone who was lower enlisted leaves the military with a deep seated hatred of women and a simmering resentment for our government.

Why the fuck else do you think so many vets end up on Sup Forums. Fuck, Sup Forums has more vets than /k/.

what milfags here fail to mention is the psychological breakdown they experienced when they enlisted in their late teens.
it's fucking pathetic and degrading.
yet they accept it.
any adult male (and some females) of average intelligence over the age of 25 are fully capable of seeing bullshit when it's flung their way.
whether they understand its directive or motive is up to them.
fighting back is not that difficult.
for fucks sake, early colonials did this against the British over 200yrs ago and won.
it can, and will happen again.

they both get what they want

Yeah but who gives a fuck what commies/hippies think?

probably a suburban retard

:(

>a country that hates them
Nice victim complex coward!

does it really happen though?

>t. Dipshit foreigner whose seen a few (((hollywood))) movies and now knows everything about life in America.

yeah the system doesn't work so lets spread it across the planet and take other peoples shit

Because white men know what the Latin words “honor” and “pietas” mean. Dulce et decorum est.

Nice meme flag fag

>a series of surprise slaughters
Pretty much the textbook definition of war friend. Advanced technology doesn't count for shit when you are fighting room to room with lunatics that are doped to their eyeballs and ready to clack off a vest the minute you kick in the front door.
>contributing to the destabilization of M.E.
and nothing of value was lost.

At the end of the day your still just a canadian bitching about others nations when yours is well on its way to becoming the western hemispheres sweden. If we decided to run your nation for you it would be the best thing that ever happened to you.

lol shits the bed then offers to shit your too
no thanks

it's not the cubans dragging us all down with them

I hate to break it to you but you guys have been using your bed as a latrine for some time now all on your own.

Most white muhreens join so they can kill brown people.

yeah breitbart. must be true

No idea, but it's good to learn those skills for when the time comes to take back the country from those that hate them.

You haven't done war properly since ww2. Its like a giant trying to kill a mouse with a feather...or something.

Only Sup Forums NEETs think the country hates them because they have nothing better to do so they look for anything to give themselves meaning.

didn't the real americans just take the country back and hand it over to goldman sachs?

Interestedly enough, the reason psychologists think PTSD is so much more common today is that soldiers since Vietnam have been seen as either baby killers or completely ignored by civilians. When they return from their deployment today, they now find themselves in a society that is now completely isolated and has no sense camaraderie or unity.

Yes, a lot of people were against the stupid WMD occupation. But there was a dichotomy between that and unconditional support for troops that was constantly being shilled. For the left, it was a matter of marketing the troops as valuable and honored commodities to manufacture outrage over the death of each troop under the pretext that the entire occupation was pointless and Bush is evil. You had both sides constantly claiming to support the troops constantly, but the left was using support for troops as a divide and conquer strategy to turn troops' and supporters' sentiments against the occupation.

sociopathic everyman for themselves society

Because it's a fun career that pays you to shoot at camel fuckers and niggers.

>nothing of value was lost
well it's going to come back to bite us in the ass

remember when the right was saying if you were against the war in iraq you were a traitor and a terrorist sympathizer so should just keep your mouth shut?
but the left turned out to be right and that really pissed off the real americans

why did he photocopy his flag?

The navy got me into electrical engineering and ive never had a problem getting a job because of it. Are you telling me they hate me so much they're throwing work at me?

some men like to soldier.

Patch is designed to look like a flag moving forward

>be canadian
>im so glad that were not cucked by america!
>*kids confiscated because he misgendered somebody*
>We truly are the best nation and nobody can compare to us!
>*housing market gets crashed by the chinese*
>we truley are the last bastion of sane whiteness in the western hemisphere
>*has to hire somalian firefighters*
>plus our social services are the best!
>*entire city burns down anyways*
>yup! We sure are lucky our nation is ran by the best!
>*prime minister gets down on knees and tearfully begs the LGBT community for forgiveness*
>and our culture is so vibrant and rich, not like those fat disgusting cultureless americans at all!
>*pours gravy on fries and pretends its "cuisine"*
>our nation is clearly the best last hope for western civilization
>*if you kill your enemies they win intensifies*

Canada is cancer.

others like to molest children what's your point

I like the monochromatic patches desu, Gadsden is neat in it.

>breitbart
maybe that's your problem

>Interestedly enough, the reason psychologists think PTSD is so much more common today is that soldiers since Vietnam have been seen as either baby killers or completely ignored by civilians.
On top of the fact that when fighting an un-uniformed enemy, the soldiers have to constantly be on guard looking for people who want to kill them.

That's why soldiers who fought in the middle east come back so fucked up.

,:^)

that's only partially true, the main driving factor behind it is the type of training combat soldiers receive. After WW2 S.L.A. Marshall conducted a study where he compared the firing rate of front line troops vs. hits on enemy soldiers and found that roughly 30% and likely significantly less than that actually aimed and fired at enemy soldiers. The rest either were non-firers, or deliberately missed.
This resulted in a complete overhaul of the programs used to train soldiers. Examples include using E-type silhouette as opposed to bullseye targets during marksmanship training. Psychological conditioning, and a variety of other programs based off of pavlovian response.
Basically soldiers from Vietnam to today are psychologically broken in order to produce more effective killers, but no such program exists to fix them after the fact.

>soldiers
>government trained murderers and boogeymen
>"good people"

Nope, all soldiers go to Hell.

I just love killing.

>chair force

Pussy.

Soooooon.......

I believe it

When you have a high asvab score there's no reason to take a shitty grunt job. Rather I learned Korean for free and other skills that I can't talk about that will get me great jobs after my enlistment.

>want to see what it's like to see someone else fuck your girlfriend

I'm glad I didn't have one of those when I was in. Someone I knew got burned by his wife financially when we were deployed. Cleaned his ass out.