Renge had a hard life.

I HATE IT

ok why?

why is the image black?

I LOVE IT

HE HATES IT

cool

HE LOVES IT

There have been so many "older sister who looks younger but, surprise, acts much more mature" that a character like Komari was a refreshing change.

I want to sexually fuck my wife Renge

ended too fast

Is Renge going to be the only student in school, or are there more kids in the area?

NO, it was really boring. Goodbye.

Why is the Japanese country side deserted?

Konomi is such a beautiful girl I love her so much and I'd really like to spend my life with her.

No jerbs and very inconvenient.

Komari is perfect :3

S3 when

Nyanpass!

Took me a year to finish the first season, it was apart of some of the first anime I watched.

Candystore will have oniichan's baby soon. Shinkansen will come back with a city thugs baby.

Is he our guy? He has great taste, can make his own figs and is surrounded by girls.

who is best Non Non and why is it Koma-chan?

It's the middle of night in a dark alleyway and this approaches you. What do you do?

Flatty-san.

Sensei could have another kid

It has to be a shota, then. Renge-nee will teach him all about the female body.

with her sexy coarse voice

I want to watch this for the comfy countryside healing, but having gays in the countryside that aren't quietly taken care of in the back woods if they don't marry and contribute to the new generation of kids in order to maintain a population really breaks my immersion.

Suffer for your sins

how do you think her voice got that way? i bet she smokes

Cried too much

What the fuck is wrong with this rabbit

Fukushima. That's where NNB takes place.

She already did.

Her name is Renge.

I haven't seen this show but this thread was fun

Young people leave to the cities for more (non-farming) opportunities and never return. Same thing is happening in the rural US as agriculture is no longer a family affair but agribusiness that encourages illegals to do the work.

It's cool

I want a koma chan visits Tokyo episode.

I want Luche and Haruka to visit Asahigaoka

fuck it

hentai

>Natsumi and Nattsun
>double teaming my balls

>hippity-hoppity
It will never see it's father.

literally made for breeding

NNB is a decent slice of life comedy directed by someone who wanted to make Iyashikei but had absolutely no idea how.

That director (and his staff) seem to have learnt a few things by now though, you can see the improvement if you watch Tanaka-kun, which is basically made by the same people.

I want a webm compilation of sleeping/sleepy Renchon. Purely for research purposes, I assure you.

NNB is more dead than renge's parents.

koma-chan best girl forever

I have to wonder with shows like this, who exactly is the target audience? Young men or children?

old men

there is no target audience, it's a show that anyone can relate to

Cute little girls like us