twitter.com/Citizen_1776_
webmshare.com/eL5Qy
archive.is/0Uvdr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Colonization_Society
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh Snap!

Got him.

Schumer cries out as he strikes

This is from a few years ago, but it's exactly what he's done.

WHY IS EVERYone freaking out
THis usually happens at least once a presidency and it should’ve been fucking predicted for trumps
Fuck me this is probably one of those prophecy things that one guy posted

Seriously this doesn’t affect my life at all and I don’t care, just want them to stop letting in all these beaners. What we really need though is some quality eugenics. Without eugenics to rid ourselves of the bottom class that is much too large and full of below 85 IQ people that we need to employ eugenics tonstop them from breeding and ruining all of our lives.

?

>depopuation meme
Gotcha, you kike.

My script didn't account for this!

>not wanting to depopulate the detroit wildlife

>Democrats literally chose illegal alien lawbreakers over lawful American Citizens

You cannot make this stuff up.

And it's all just because they want to protect their illegal alien slave labor force in rich, liberal states like California. They don't actually give a fuck about Hispanics. they just need that cheap slave labor.

Yeah it is.

But, it gets the point across.

>PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY GOING TO DIE IF WE SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT
>proceeds to shut down the government
t. (((Feinstein)))

THEY
ACTUALLY
CHOSE
ILLEGAL
ALIENS
OVER
AMERICAN
VOTERS
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

> Q right again

Why does he have to look so comically Jewish?

excellent.

Senate population (available to vote yesterday)
>Republican - 50
>Democrat - 49

Final vote was
>YES - 50
>NO - 49

If all eligible R voted YES
and all eligible D voted NO
>YES - 51 (including Mike Pence)
>NO - 49

Amount of votes required to pass CR
>YES - 60
>NO - 40

According to simple facts, there is no other way to brand it than the #SchumerShutdown . No other way is even possible to consider it

>Jews choosing non-white non-Americans over poor white citizens
What a surprise.

The cards are on the table, lefties. We've been trying to warn you about (((them)))

Wow, he actually admitted he is sabotaging the nation in favor of illegal aliens. The Democrats just screwed themselves.

>Polis and Benett on that list

Well shit, everything makes so much sense now.

he always remind me of ron popeil.. except way sleazier

Can Trump pass it by EO?

I'm pretty sure the Constitution gives Congress the power over spending.

How so? That's what liberals want, and they are the majority.

I'm not sure I understand the problem.

Is it because you need 60 senators to raise the debt ceiling?
Or is it because some Republicans backstabbed Trump?

60% of the country thought keepng the government open was more important than "saving DACA" (when there's still 6 weeks before it expires). They ignored every warning and caution that this wasnt what people wanted and did it anyway. As a result, the Democrat party is smaller today than it was yesterday

>Is it because you need 60 senators to raise the debt ceiling?
This one

Even if Trump got every single R to vote on the bill, they needed 9 Democrats to also vote yes

WE NEED TO FRAME THIS YOU IDIOT

ITS CALLED PROPAGANDA

LOW IQ MUTT

Feinstein: 'People will die if the government is shut down'
Schumer: 'It's like taking a family hostage, we might do it for immigration'

Yeah, that's bad for them when people realize that they think it's bad for the nation and they chose to do what they thought would hurt the country.

illegal aliens are Democrats American voters

That's not going to cause liberals to convert.

Liberals want to hurt the country.

That's the plan. Bring in a bunch of kids. Argue that it's the moral thing to take care of them. But they will go back later. Change their stance later, demand they stay, it's wrong to send them back. Make them American citizens.
Gain a bunch of new voters over night and change future elections forever.

(((chaos)))

>b-b-b-but they take jobs americans dont want to do
fucking bullshit meme. i wouldnt be a landscaper for $9 an hour but i would for $20-25 an hour. means everyone's bill for getting their lawn cut goes up. fuck it. if you can't afford $200/mo to have your shitty little yard cut then do it yourself. or have your neighbor kid do it. people need to stop pretending like they're rich just because they have spics doing their household chores. if you cant afford white people to scrub your toilet then you're not fucking rich.

>Liberals want to hurt the country.
You're an idiot. When I was a liberal (and I'm not) I believed that I "loved" the country. When I voted fro Obama in 2008, I wasn't trying to "spite white people" but that's what happened. Liberals all need to be redpilled, you will see at least half the remainder convert within 30 years, guaranteed. The faster, the brighter our future.

>When I voted fro Obama in 2008, I wasn't trying to "spite white people"

Whatever helps you sleep at night

B-b-but muh slave labor. I don't want to lose my mexican slaves that I don't have to pay minimum wage to.

Too bad Reps aren't in the business of suiciding people

>they came here through no fault of their own!
yet another bullshit meme. the parents knew exactly what they were doing. these fucking DACA kids should be blaming their parents for putting them in their current predicament, not the US government.

>jew is jewing up everything as usual

welp i guess it's settled then, time to finish uncle Adolf's work

Uh, the Nazi's themselves kinda proved to the entire world that eugenics doesn't work.

Agreed.

What are you talking about?

Just because 4 Jewish countries ganged up on them, it doesn't mean they were in the wrong.

Genetics is always important, you will want a mate who is beautiful and smart, not a cripple who can barely think.

He's actually correct. Obama lied his way into office with the help of the MSM covering up his past, but like all Dems, he ran as a moderate, he even sold his first term plans as being common sense and moderate (part of the disinfo campaign that accompanied ACA) and THEN after re-election he went full on Soviet scorched earth commie

bump

He's probably talking about the current state of Germany and he's probably right. The majority of them are obedient, but they're completely cucked.

its genius

the repubs are fucked if this passes

>running a eugenics program with less than 10 years time to work with

uh yeah sweetie, it doesn't work like that.... especially when you're busy fighting off 100 million ZOG mind-slave soldiers trying to kill you because you fucked with jewish money

Well, Jesus was a Jew, so I guess we’ll have to go with it.

You converted because you realized that a lot of the ideals that liberals implemented aren't working like I did.
Argue that Mexico needs educated hardworking immigrants, not the US.

How is it genius when the plan was co-authored by Reublican neocons? Corrupt, colluding, crooked....all that, but nothing genius about hurting the people of this country.

The 1986 equivalents of you and I were telling liberals the same things back then, the only difference is we have the internet and some alternative media to actually do a strong counter to their message this time

Jesus went back to his own country though. DACA recipients didn't.

There is a reason they feel so strongly about it that they are taking the strategic risk to shut down the government and sabatoge the country.
They will win future elections if they get what they want anyway.

Jew senator holds US Government hostage in order to flood us with illega immigrants

There has to be a way to get him kicked out of office. This cant be legal for an elected official to hold ransom from the government.

>#releasethememo
>Schumer shuts down the us government.

youtube.com/watch?v=IU3XyjNc84c

This.
Jesus only stayed in Egypt for as long as was needed and then went back.
Moses fought for the Jews to leave.
The refugee system is being abused now. Helping people who need it is a good human thing to do.
But they have to go back. That's the entire point of being a refugee and not a citizen. You have to go back.
And nobody is going to want to take refugees anymore if they never have to go back.

you can't own or run a landscaping business in california unless you're a spic. and they just suppress wages overall and congest our streets and prisons. they overcrowd our schools and hospitals and pay for neither. all of our infrastructure is worse off because they weren't meant for this many people. and still they chose these fucking pieces of dog shit over tax paying americans. if our lives weren't so good there would already be blood in the streets.

The one thing I like about Schumer is that he speaks like he’s a kindergarten teacher reading a book to his students. I think about the University safe space, adult coloring book, nap time, therapy animal crowd everytime and is a reminder of who their base is.

He cries out racism when it comes to borders and strong immigration for the US while being a fanatical Zionist who got butthurt about Obama not taking the knee for Israel at the UN. He supports ethno states in Israel but borders and strict immigration for the goy is unacceptable... This is a good opportunity to red pill normies on Jewish hypocrisy.

It's funny because the optics are clearly the Dems choosing illegal aliens over citizens while at the same time telling the US military to fuck off until Trump gives amnesty. The sad part is our media is so controlled by (((them))) and SJWs that they will actually convince probably more than half the country that this is Trump's fault.

>twitter.com/Citizen_1776_
This needs to get picked up by Breitbart, Daily Caller, etc.

bumo

The USA is merely a play thing for the Jews.

Democrats use right wing immigration talking points when they want to exclude only one particular skin color

/This.

And they wonder why the alt-right is growing.

It's weird that it happened this time around because the two sides are arguing from different positions on what is reality.

The Democrats expected that calling Trump racist would be enough to make him legalize all illegal aliens in the US.

While the Republicans expected they could spend weeks/months debating what bill they could do with Democrats.

The Democrats entered this expecting they'd just get what they wanted with little resistance and don't understand why they're not getting what they want.

Forgot pic

>ctrl f
>Nobody's made a fucking webm yet
Get it the fuck together, user
webmshare.com/eL5Qy
>"My favorite is still #SchumerShutdown, it has a nice ring to it"
HAHA HOLY SHIT

learn the true story of "moses"
archive.is/0Uvdr

everyone wants to pretend like they're rich and have people doing shit for them under the guise that "i dont have enough time". fucking everyone has enough time to cut their grass or clean their luxury condo or do basic home maintenance. i know so many people with fairly stress free jobs that aren't working more than 40 hours a week that get these types of services so they can binge watch more netflix or whatever the fuck it is they do. and then they never miss an opportunity to complain about how their cleaning people are doing a shit job or stealing, but it's really just bragging that they have people that pick up after them while they're away.

--- copypaste ---

While we acknowledge our loyalty to the Union and unequivocally say that Congress alone chose to shut down the Union government, may we humbly submit this proposal to the states that as it has become clear that the Union has dissolved itself, the states form new unions with new constitutions according to this map. Such new constitutions could even include a relationship with other states such as Germany or the United Kingdom. These new unions will be racially and politically harmonious and best serve the general welfare of the citizens of each.

--- copypaste ---

i hate that shit. fucking pathetic and lazy and spoiled. people are so shit with money and wonder why they can't afford anything.

fucking kys commie piece of shit.

Basicly Trump is gonna keep the man's family but he will sell him back his #ShitHole house. Nice!

>--- copypaste ---
$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Shut down the government forever.
Declare martial law.
Aresst those holding funding hostage over foreign interests.

My map is the least commie, most "racist" map possible short of committing a genocide of tens of millions of people.

I'm not a shill and at least I am honest that I'm using a copypaste.

((( consistency )))

That's the whole idea. The past is coming back to haunt him.

Its literally the next Shoah if millions of Mexicans cant over run Americas borders

The backlash against Juden is going to be spectacular.

illegals over americans

Disgusting Jew working to destroy White America out of spite for muh holocaust/muh European pogoms

>just give land away to niggers and spics
you're a commie because you a fucking balkanization shill faggot. kys.

>only 1 republican
>is RINO

>>YES - 50
because:
Five Democrats voted for the bill.
Joe Donnelly, Joe Manchin, Claire McCaskill, and Heidi Heitkamp
(all from states that President Donald Trump won and are up for reelection)
Doug Jones of Alabama, was the only other defection.
>>NO - 49
because:
Four Republicans voted against the bill
Jeff Flake, Lindsay Graham, Mike Lee and Rand Paul
voted against the continuing resolution for varying reasons
John McCain was absent (and should have resigned months ago)

>give land away to niggers and spics

They are the pluralities there or if not a huge percentage of population that we can never rid ourselves of. Separating them from New America deprives them of votes which influence policies for white people in New America.

For the blacks, re-colonization was tried and failed:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Colonization_Society

Genocide isn't an option.

Partition is the only option to be rid of them.

As for the Hispanics, even if all illegals were sent back, they would still be huge percentages of those states. Genocide isn't an option, so we choose partition. Bud, the Southwest is a big fucking desert. We don't need it now. We used Los Alamos for blowing up some shit but now that we know how to build nukes, we don't need it.

I give you the American white ethnostate!

Great government you got there.
> relax we have shut downs all the time..

>relax we have shut downs all the time..
Actually, we do. Every weekend, every Federal holiday, etc.
Try going to a gov. office or calling one on one of these days.

bump

A government shutdown here means the stop of non-essential services like park rangers and social security offices. The name is misleading in its implied severity.

lol

>twitter.com/Citizen_1776_

Trump should retweet this.