TRUMP IS A KIKE PU-

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/syria-and-russia-say-isis-dead-now-us-must-go-711206
s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

newsweek.com/syria-and-russia-say-isis-dead-now-us-must-go-711206

>The Syrian Foreign Ministry issued a firm warning to the U.S. and other foreign forces in Syria Tuesday without the approval of President Bashar al-Assad, telling them their presence was a violation of international law and accusing them of making matters worse for the war-torn country that days ago declared victory against the Islamic State militant group (ISIS).

>The ministry issued the statement in direct response to remarks by Defense Secretary James Mattis, who suggested a day earlier that U.S. forces would not be leaving anytime soon. Unlike allies Russia and Iran, which intervened against Syrian insurgents and jihadis at the request of Assad, the U.S. entered the conflict without the Syrian leader's permission and has called for his removal. With ISIS effectively defeated, the ministry urged Washington and its allies to exit immediately.

>"The presence of U.S. forces or any foreign military presence in Syria without the consent of the Syrian government constitutes an act of aggression and an attack on the sovereignty of the Syrian Arab Republic as well as a gross violation of the charter and principles of the United Nations," the ministry quoted an official source as saying.

>"The Syrian Arab Republic again calls for the immediate and unconditional withdrawal of U.S. forces from the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic. This presence is an aggression against Syria's sovereignty and independence and will be dealt with on this basis," the source added.

bump

bump

bump

bump

Go on!

Here's whats going on. US is being pressured to pull out of the Middle East. At the same time Kushner has been talking with the crown prince of Saudi Arabia about financially backing a Palestinian state. At the same Abbas is talking about using someone other than the US as their mediator for the peace talks.

Mueller is going to uncover Israel's crimes against the United States which will be the catalyst for Trump to pull out of the ME and decide not to pursue mediation with Israel. Israel will be forced to listen to Russia and Saudi Arabia.

Trump is the kike kryptonite. He's spent his entire life developing the skillset that allows him to outjew the most jewiest jews in the world ( the New York Jews).

4-D chess isn't just a meme.

Normies will never understand.

bump

If you ever read Brietbart it is clear Bannon is a Jewphiliac

It makes me laugh when people call Trump a kike. Jews from every side of the political spectrum have only tried to destroy him since he started running.

Which, to me, indicates that he's blackmailed by Israel and a scumbag.

It seems like the shills are trying to push Pence onto us and make him seem endearing. Pence is Israel's last hope for support so I would remain weary and cautious of him.

bump

But when? This is the real happening. When will this happen?

Oh, I see you guys received new talking points today. It is now official Trump is a puppet week. Stay tuned

I don't know man. Probably after Mueller's indictments go public because that will set things in motion. Israel is behind all the corruption in our country and once that's exposed Trump can cut ties with the kikes and everyone will support it.

I want to believe.

s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=ghsc5XbOdC0

youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q