Daily reminder that British posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices

Daily reminder that British posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices.

Pic related: this house should be affordable to any mature, hard-working man in Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

prior-homeimprovements.co.uk/the-history-behind-the-dreaded-window-tax/
theguardian.com/news/datablog/interactive/2011/may/19/ethnic-breakdown-england-wales
magazine.startus.cc/average-wage-uk-salary-earning-age/
theguardian.com/money/2018/jan/20/amazon-worker-warehouse
rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/detailMatching.html?prop=61536271&sale=90203739&country=england
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28934963
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

What's the catch? Is it full of mussie rapists and little english girls?

that's a lot of money for such a shit hole

No catch at all Hans. It's a perfect starter home for any self-respective, hard-working, masculine young British man.

>little girls
Bonus!
>english
Thats why its not selling; those genes

That mentality is exactly why you're still living in your mum's spare room.

That's just a townhome, not a real house

This has got to be bait.

The reason that is dirt cheap is the location. It's full of fucking pakis. Of course whites don't want to live there. Most of us would rather pay another 100-150k if it means not living next door to Mohammed and his 10 sons called Mohammed

It is a real house, else it wouldn't be on the market would it now Tyler? It's the perfect starter home for a young British Sup Forums lurker and his pregnant wife.

>should be affordable
That's the key word. Your wages have been stagnant due to the influx of migrants. Your people have no bargaining power over wages. You have to compete with a Paki who would do the same work as you for 40% cheaper, thus driving down your wages. Even if your work is 100% better, the Paki will just lower his asking price even more and price you out of the market, meanwhile he lives off of welfare.

Maybe it's this kind of tribal mentality which has prevented you from moving out of your mother's spare room user. Think of your grandfather and his father before him. Stiffen your upper lip. Roll your sleeves up. And make the best of a tough situation. Otherwise you'll be living at home your entire life.

>Rotherham
Nice try.

total bait.
Sup Forums is just bait and divide threads now.

> Stiffen your upper lip. Roll your sleeves up
You are so not British. Unless you're a 50 year old on here, you're trying far too hard to sound like a bing, but well out of date, and not done naturally enough to make it sound legit.
You're brown aren't you?

Its not a real house, muhammed, because its attached to other townhomes. A real house stands alone, with a yard and shit. that is simply a townhome.

Your Id is practically Jew. I live in a one bed flat with my fiance. In one year we have saved 12k. We are going to be moving into a 3 bed house to let next month for not much more than we are paying now. My fiance is 13 weeks pregnant. We are happy to save another 18-24 months for a deposit to remain living in a rural part of South East England.

You tell me who's a fucking man. Go live with your Paki Arab neighbours who secretly want to kill you and rape your daughters. Oh yeah I forgot you're full of Soy and probably hate kids.

looks like it has been squashed by those houses either side of it.

Rotherham is one of the top ten towns in South Yorkshire. It has a proud history, fantastic traditions, and an exciting diverse cultural environment. Not everyone wants to live in London, Otto.

fucking yorkshire, no chance I want a decent wage I'm staying in the southeast

Says the American. Don't you have a 23anme test to be masturbating over?

Terraced housing is a popular form of community-orientated urban planning in Britain. Sure it would be nice not to hear your neighbour's television, and to have enough space to park your car and so forth, but at the end of the day you have to make sacrifices in life and learn to live alongside other people. To demand otherwise is to demand to live in a selfish, autistic universe detached from other people.

tfw my area was a top 10 whitest area of the UK
tfw rents are so low every Tom, Dick and Muhammed has been moved up here the passed few years

That's where you're wrong, poppet. Im a bong in burgerland.

OK, I think it's a shithole, it's still a shithole when I compare it to the first house I owned.
It's also expensive when you consider a 90% mortgage would be over a grand a month, and I'd not pay over £400 a month to live there.

A mortgage should be three times your earnings. That house is working class tier, despite the bay window.

I think what muhammed is trying to say is, please come and improve his home town.

Of course you are, like every American who finds every opportunity to boast of his European heritage.

>I'd not pay over £400

Unfortunately you have to make sacrifices if you want to be an adult.

>house
>your wall is your neighbors
Nigga thats just a ground floor condo

You have a strong point but to me it's clear that that house is situated in an area where the residential parking facilities are monopolized by drivers of trucks of peace.

*resale value deintensifies*

if you can't pay half your house upfront it's not worth buying into the system. you'll be forever in debt.

>£210,000
We lived in a 4 bed 2 bath house with a garage for ~$175,000. I can understand it being Britain and being all crowded in areas but come on. Then again, I did know someone living in Seattle paying $2,000 a month for a fucking studio apartmentsm.

whats bizarre is that you call that a house
anything on less then one acre is a shithole

If you are sharing walls with your neighbors, it ain't a house, pal.

Actually the property is across two floors, with a large back garden thrown in. And many if not most homes in Britain are terraced or semi-detached, and most of us have come to actually appreciate the community feeling such close proximity generates. Living on a terrace allows you to get to know your neighbours and allows you to know when anything is amiss with them so that you can inform the proper authorities if needed.

British houses are fucking shit, thats why everyone moves abroad when they fucking retire

But then the house becomes mine, plus all the money I saved

Unfortunately you have to just roll your sleeves up, man up, *grow* up and have a stiff upper cliff instead of whining, crying, complaining and stamping your feet. The fact remains (uncontested) that this is an ideal starter home for a young family or even just a young couple who plan on raising children in the future.

> wasting 10 years of an average wage in britain in a cuckshed.

Fuck off shit cunt quit hocking yer shitty house on Sup Forums

I think you're right it's some Paki trying to sell his house on Sup Forums

>this house

More like a closet

Why is everything so expensive in Euroland? 200,000 euros would get you a decent size McMansion in the states.

How much would taxes be on the house?
Here in the People's Republic of New Jersey in Burgerland it would be about 7.05k pounds....every year.
It isn't that uncommon sometimes for your taxes to be more than your mortgage on a property.
Needless to say we are one of the most "diverse" states and 2nd highest in Jewish population.....

midlands born and raised, where were you born?

This is the strong point I was referencing.

Americans truly don't seem to understand the benefits of living a close community and having strong local bonds with your neighbours. Perhaps it's because we aren't as obese as the average American, or perhaps it's because we're nice, humble, either way we as a rule appreciate the comfiness, coziness and sense of community encouraged by terraced housing.

>nd most of us have come to actually appreciate the community feeling such close proximity generates.
It's not 1970, pal.
you are definitely using a proxy, that or you mean you like living with your 3 aunts, uncles and 17 siblings in one house.

They need to make those houses better looking, but at least they aren't soviet concrete blocks that we have here in sweden.

I believe it's located in the area where grooming gangs have kidnapped dozens of little girls.

>Rotherham
A free rape of your daughters included?

It all depends what band of housing it belongs to. And also how many windows it has since the Window Tax can alter that figure quite a bit.

Doesn't matter where I was born. I'm British.

210 for a shithole, in a shithole, this must be bait

>it full of mussie rapists and little english girls

Borough of Rotherham
>91.9% white

Oh and the Bedroom Tax affects the overall annual tax figure also.

SAUCE ON THAT, MATEY PEEPS?

Taxes, and rich cunts, boomers grabbed a fuck ton of the rentals which has kept younger people really affording anything decent in the areas the jobs are, or the decent jobs. hence having to get a low rate terrace as your first home to "get on the ladder" and hope the markets don't fuck you into being stuck there forever.

Would you want to raise a family in Rotherham?

So Hardwick Hall is responsible for 70% of all taxes in Bongland?

Thank you Bjorn for correcting his mistake.

And there we have it folks. What town, come on? Tell us all something about this glorious utopia we should all move to.

>Rotherham
Great! It's also comes with a shed for Ahmed to rape my 9 year old daughter in.

The catch is you have to live in Rotherham

fIn france or a 1100 sq feet + 600 sq feet basement with 2 cars garage.

+ 8600 sq feet of yard

I'm about 900€ on the proprety taxes + 900€ on the home taxes.
And it's more expensive because I live in a village ( at least for the home taxes )

>live in a shithole with no jobs
>tiny rooms get to hear your neighbours kids and the TV all day
>somehow earn £30,000 so way above median full time male wage
>wife earns some money part time and cleaning

for that house i would need a deposit of £49,000 in cash 76% LTV and a 25 year term paying back the rest.

OR

get on the bennies, get the house for free, council tax paid, perscriptions paid, childcare paid, nursery paid and earn as little as possible

>The rhyme “Hardwick Hall, more window than wall,” was used by the villagers to describe the Hall and sums up the look of the property perfectly. Paying the window tax was not a problem for the Cavendish family as they were an extremely rich family.

prior-homeimprovements.co.uk/the-history-behind-the-dreaded-window-tax/

Why not? Again, not everybody can or wants to live in London.

>210k

How much is the average income for someone between 20-35? I'm guessing it's nowhere near enough to afford a 210k house

theguardian.com/news/datablog/interactive/2011/may/19/ethnic-breakdown-england-wales

>get on the bennies,

lol fucking british people. Do they talk like this in real life too? bennies, bongs, rooty-tootys and shit

nigga i live in Surrey that would be £500 000

>The average monthly earnings of employees between the ages of 22 and 29 is between £1,829 and £1,924.

magazine.startus.cc/average-wage-uk-salary-earning-age/

Yes, mate. We nail slang better than anyone else!

The average wage in Britain is around £25,000.

So all you have to do is tighten your belt, man up, knuckle down, roll your sleeves up and sign up to a 50-year mortgage. Long-term planning is the sign of a mature man. A great thinker once said that, and he's not wrong.

lmao imagine being retarded enough to pay 210k for the tiniest, shittiest terrace in the entire country. Fuck out of here, you dolescum.

That's your own country you're referring to there Jackie.

I lived in a 2up 2down terraced.. they're about 50-70k in my area and make decent starter homes which you obviously want to get out of as soon as you can afford. Even that kid working at Amazon is saving £1k per month. Easy street.

theguardian.com/money/2018/jan/20/amazon-worker-warehouse

I talk to many euros and actually ever owning a house seems to be a pipe dream unless you look forward to the idea of a 45 year loan.
At least that’s what I get talking from a colleague (engineer as well) in Germany. She says even with her good salary, expect to have a 45 year loan.
I can afford similar in 15 or even ~8 years here in the states.
Sounds awful being a permanent renter desu

200k in Northampton for one now. Even that's better than rotherham, but still a joke.

>I think you're right it's some Paki trying to sell his house on Sup Forums

(((paki)))

"Buy my rental property, goy. A great place to raise your White daughters"

this has to be one of those new AI's yeah? Nobody talks like this, do they?

£1,133.78

what bongs do is borrow against their parents house at it's inflated price, so if mum and dad have a 400K house they bought for the equivilent of 120K adjusted for inflation they remortgage it for the 50K deposit and give that to their kids who pay them back monthly.

I fucking hate our urban planning and housing styles.

>The average wage in Britain is around £25,000.
>So all you have to do is tighten your belt, man up, knuckle down, roll your sleeves up and sign up to a 50-year mortgage. Long-term planning is the sign of a mature man. A great thinker once said that, and he's not wrong.

Pics related 20 years mortage with 800€ in a month.

probably arround 4k€ of taxes a years because arround 4000 sq feet home on a 33 300 sq feet of yard.

>He thinks 7 year old data is relevant.

This was sold for £220k last year.

rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/detailMatching.html?prop=61536271&sale=90203739&country=england

That's expensive for a terrace in a shithole like Rotherham. My 3 bed semi in the South was cheaper than that.

Just fyi, there's a Muslim owned takeaway literally 2 minutes away on foot.

Also on that corner, is a shop corner owned by Pakistanis.

If you lived in that street, you'd see around 5-10 non whites at any time, any day. And that's a little street out in the middle of bumfuck no where.

>one of the top ten towns in South Yorkshire
Are there even ten towns in South Yorkshire?

>9% raped over 1,000 children
>But muh cheap real estate.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28934963

Why show apartments when you're talking about a house?

sorry toothpaste, feel free to find something more current.

It is a house. The property is across two floors, with a back garden thrown in.

That house is fucking wank.
Anything over 150g, should be detached.
>With 6ft space's separating houses.

comeback little bot, I'm sorry if we scared you off.

That picture is so depressing that it made my depression improve.

>house
>shared wall
>garden
>bricks

Are you feeling OK? Fuck I live a palace compared to that. I'd kill myself if I had to live and hear people so closely. Most people are disgusting and irritating. My home has to be a sanctuary, not a tavern.

just grab a huge (((loan))) and you'll be fine

There are no further demographic studies done in Rotherham since 2011 but from this image you can more easily predict the racial proportion change.

Sorry for the typos, Nigel, but wow. Living too close to others completely kills the inventive mind when it cannot concentrate. Have you also considered that it's not good for the human mind to constantly react to random-ass electronic noises?

Electronic noises such as....?