Why do you care about fixing women so much Sup Forums?

>men pay literally all the taxes
>Women get vote
>women become greater half of voters because men die in war and earlier
>women vote for welfare state
>women now haave government as replacement for male provider
>women have children out of wedlock because more fatherless babies=more gibs
>fatherless young men increase crime and create more single mothers
>government non-sustainable from so many gibs
>women still maority voters and will never vote away gibs
>women wan't open borders for caramel colored fatherless babies
>meanwhile men still pay all the taxes
>men still gather in support womens right to fuck them over
>women can care less

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/zionism/@barber78/jewish-supremacist-noel-ignatiev-harvard-professor
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/25m89j/inertia_of_social_changes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This woman is perfect.

Her art was so shitty it destroyed the Democratic party. We need a holiday named after her.

>((("art")))
Interesting point of view.

exactly for the reasons you just gave???????????????

women are fun to fuck but it’s even funner to rape them

women obviously don't wanna be fixed, they get every privileged and relieved of all responsibility

more fun* but yeah i agree

they have no idea what they want retard

>they have no idea what they want

but you'll be sure to give it to them eh

no a nigger will when he leaves her child

most woman are submissive little creatures that are easy to mould into whatever you like best. The problem is premarital sex, marrige of devorcies, devorce for anything beyond physical cruelty, and a big lack of virgin brides. Though there all still a few million of those if you would actually fucking go to church every once in a while.

>most woman are submissive little creatures that are easy to mould

yes but it is society that does the molding and society is sick today

So you're saying we should... replace them?

I gave up on white women, so trash, no values anymore.
I go on arabics or asians, more traditionnal. You just have to be a bit more alpha to make sure you'll raise your kids the white way and not the degenerate islamic way.

>society that does the molding

>society that is a majority women

>women are molded by themselves

>men's fault

>racemixing is traaditional

Just so you know most of the world hates America and white people
The basis to argue that there is interference from foreigners to weaken the glue that keeps a society together is just about infallible

steemit.com/zionism/@barber78/jewish-supremacist-noel-ignatiev-harvard-professor

I prefer that way to having to deal with the libtard nonsense of socoilogy phD women

gotta take a bullet to keep your genes consistent

creepy picture desu

cant argue against that

nobody care about fixing women. its just fogthread posting to keep the board in disarray. get over yourself or post your tits in thread

Maybe the problem is your "traditional couple" that created that much whores women. Time to change.

did i ever say anything about traditional couples? no
The reason genes should be kept consistent is in order to avoid degradation over long periods of time

>meanwhile men still pay all the taxes

well. for now. i wrote a long article on reddit about this - in a nutshell, a social change takes some time to fully be grasped. many men are still paying taxes because they are conditioned to do so because they grew up at a time when that was the thing to do and it worked for men.

but i highly doubt generation zyklon will create a cohort of beta men that will happily get cucked while their women shit out mudskin babies.

the economy will crumble as men move to asia/become neets (MUCH more than today), economists will blame men, women will men, but men wont give a fuck.

the saddest thing is that women will not even be able to see the logical link to the chain of events you mentioned (starting with giving women the right to vote). solipsism as its best.

i just finished reading o. weininger, "sex and character" - highly recommended. women are just dumb fucks that cannot be taken seriously if society is to stay stable and well-functioning.

anyway, my leddit post is below:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/25m89j/inertia_of_social_changes/

What the book's title ?

So I have to date Belgian girls only ? (that might be God's punishement to be Belgian). Because otherwise I don't really see why I couldn't date Arabics but Europeans are ok, knowing that Maghreb played a role too in European culture as much as Eastern Europe could do.

beyond good and evil

honestly its fine for race mixing but there needs to be a strong core of Belgians maintaining racial purity in case the genes stray into bad territory

No worries, brothers. Islam will fix it.

This is now a pizzagate thread.

Fuck off Muhammad.

Our racial purity is already shit sadly.

It'll be hard not to get slaughtered
when you spend an hour headbutting
a carpet

test

Because without them we die out, that is until we perfect artifical wombs

In our case, yes. In your case - maybe b-a-s-e-d catholic latinos.

Women are more than half the population.

Not only that, women are the most important half of the population since eggs are expensive, but sperm is cheap.

If 90% of all the men died tomorrow, the human species could live on easily. Every man impregnates 9 women, and the human population springs back to where it was.

If 90% of all women die, we cannot easily recover from it. 90% of the human species will be gone in the next generation.

Artificial wombs need a lot more funding and interest. This will be the only thing that saves us.

Even though artificial womb becomes real. What do happens to kids ? So after lonely mother we'd have the lonely beta father ? Women are still useful at raising kids home.

>without them we die out

I'd rather die

It would need to be supplemented by artificial intelligence, a convincing machine to take the role of mother.
How advanced it would need to be means it's probably half a century out.

Imagine such a disconnected fuck, you type shit like this out on an anonymous Cambodian gardening forum.
You're going to die out with or without them, genius. What is the average IQ of this board, like 67? Fucking niggers.

This is wrong on so many levels.
If men were just 10% of the population, or rather if women made up 90% of it, the structure we'd be living in would be so chaotic humanity would have no chance of survival.

Are you saying that accepting every refugee/mental disorder would lead us to death ?

>but they cant do anything on their own!

I know. Doesnt change the fact that they give birth to 100% of humanity... for now...

That could be one of the outcomes, should they have too much power.

>>women can care less
>can care

It's can't you fucking retarded cuck.

>Ruining such a perfect body with a Harry Potter head

This. Are people so retarded that they don’t know the difference between could and couldn’t? This is frighteningly common

That witch will die a horrible death.

>they give birth to 100% of humanity

therefore all the suffering of the world is their fault

>most woman are submissive little creatures that are easy to mould into whatever you like best.

Cambodian Cartography forum would have been better

Fix yourself as a man. Be strong, assertive, courageous, industrious, and have enough self control and goodness to round it out. Women around you will change quickly to have a chance at being attractive to you. The ones that don't will be outcast. The ones you don't have romantic relationships with will respect you and let you guide them, and will demand good men and do what is necessary to attract them.

Modern women are a problem caused by women and soyboys equally. Don't be a fucking soyboy.

>Fix yourself as a man.

theres only so much you can do till you ask whats the point and wish for death.

Repeal the 19th and it will all be ok

>Heavy no vote
>It's a joke you virgin nerd losers

also

>Women are funny get over it

Top lel, dumb cunt.

>Repeal the 19th

but women will have to vote to support this

>can care less

Just tell them Trump and evil Nazis love the 19th and they'll be on board without even bothering to research it. It's simple really.

>nobody seems 2 be able 2 take a joke
>five minutes after totally missing his joke
I don't know if she's fucking with people or not.

>women aren't people let's treat them like shit
>waahh why can't I get any
>fucking roasties
kek

tits or gtfo

>any criticism of women redirected towards criticizing ones access to their holes

>arguing with holes

> even funner to rape them

Found the nigger.

rape is funny...when it happens to men

don't drop the soap

> go to church

Good goy.

Found the Muslim.

>Why do you care about fixing women so much Sup Forums?

It's a case of survival.
We have to reduce the welfare state and force women to be more accountable for their lives.
At the moment men are getting torn up. They do all the real work and pay most of the taxes while getting damaged by feminist intervention.
I'm pretty convinced women don't actually know what capitalism is and how it works. They seem to think jobs are about status and fun. They don't realise that jobs are there for a purpose.

How exactly did she destroy Democratic Party?

>treating women badly = not getting laid.
Women. seriously, why even pretend that being nice = sex?
Women absolutely love getting crapped on by idiots. When left to your own devices, you will pick a violet, arrogant degenerate every single time because your sick deformed minds enjoy humiliation, domination and abuse.

You are absolutely worthless and pathetic creatures and it is a profoundly bitter pill to swallow for most of the guys that are actually prepared to treat you with respect and with dignity.