Jewish demands backed up by America

Poland is fucked. America pushed their Capital Hill legislation numbered 447 that allows Jews to demand money from Poland, because of polish jews that died during WW2 (property goes to the state, but apparently not in case of Israeli backed up by America). Why are you quiet about it Sup Forums?
English:
gazetawarszawska.com/index.php/politics/57-thoughts-in-opposition-to-anti-polish-capitol-hill-legislation
Polish:
dzienniknarodowy.pl/zydzi-zadaja-polski-220-mld-zl-komentuja-michalkiewicz-dr-targalski-wideo/
So, can't even find anything about it in english. Have you fucked us America, or are polish people overreacting?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/warsaw-fascist-far-right-nazi-march-warsaw-poland-independence-day-a8048561.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koniuchy_massacre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naliboki_massacre
thenation.com/article/noble-and-base-poland-and-holocaust/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3540371/Holocaust-scholar-questioned-prosecutors-claiming-Poles-killed-jews-Germans-did.html
sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Autumn_2016-Y.-Haimi.pdf
imgur.com/a/X2JNv
imgur.com/a/cCilO
warszawa.oglaszamy24.pl/ogloszenie/1832323798/warszawa-Sex-z-2-czarnoskorymi-zaplodnienie.html
imgur.com/duS3xZA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland.
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin)).
imgur.com/a/pgO8m
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Singer
money.pl/gospodarka/wiadomosci/artykul/mieszkanie-prywatyzacja-lasow,208,0,2348496.html
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/winter99-00/art6.html)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Jewish_Congress_lawsuit_against_Swiss_banks
youtube.com/watch?v=A7wwArD6MTc.
youtube.com/watch?v=N2i0xvcFUZ0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pay debnts.

>Pay debnts
LOL
I kept on saying, jew revival in Europe was only matter of time and place was obvious

i genuinely wonder why is Sup Forums silent about this, checked the archive even. Sure, Poland might be considered irrelevant, but that's another example of an eternal jew, which we can witness before our very eyes

>gazetawarszawska
LOL

Poolanders thought helping jews tell a lie would get them what they wanted but never accepted the consequences of dealing with demons
Oh well, they deserve the worst treatment ever for first fostering Jews then helping them keep their WW2 propaganda going.

there's only one thing worse than a kike.
and it's a poolander.

You're government is a "regime" according to kike media.
This should say enough.

>Oh well, they deserve the worst treatment ever for first fostering Jews then helping them keep their WW2 propaganda going.
I agree with that. Our youth however is antisemitic openly. Didn't you heard about our march?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/warsaw-fascist-far-right-nazi-march-warsaw-poland-independence-day-a8048561.html

Meme country from the start.

When will Jews pay for their crimes?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koniuchy_massacre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naliboki_massacre

You weren't going to pay up when it was just krautkikes demanding reparations, why would you pay up because muttkikes are joining in on the bitching.

They are just kikes. Ignore them.

Cause krauts are fucking insane and we really hoped that Trump wants to break their hold, and support V4, and all that. Yeah, I know krauts basically belong to eagle, but bowing to jews like that, and probably blackmailing us to pay in case Russia will want a bite of us, really puts a dent in that plan

Now that you have a kike PM I bet that kikes are gonna get all they desire.
This fucking kike even said in a speech that Polish identity is based upon being saviours of the jews.
LIKE WTF!?!?!

I want to believe but forgive me, how can I trust anything that the media allows to be seen. Just like the alt-right meme I believe anything we're shown in opposition is controlled and will be used to discredit the movement (eg. Richard Spencer and pro-white nationalists)

poland lied and backed up the greatest lie ever told and is now reaping the benefits.

What are you talking about? Poland did nothing wrong.

thenation.com/article/noble-and-base-poland-and-holocaust/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3540371/Holocaust-scholar-questioned-prosecutors-claiming-Poles-killed-jews-Germans-did.html

The fact that Holocaust denial (so investigation too) is punishable here, means we did something wrong. Namely, we didn't run Jews off like England and France, and now we're paying the price. It just sucks that this blow came from you Eagle.

Oh stfu you idiot.

>investigations illegal
sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Autumn_2016-Y.-Haimi.pdf

imgur.com/a/X2JNv
imgur.com/a/cCilO

Oh yeah, I guess Poland killed some Jews too.

you do get the idea that when questioning the narrative is illegal, investigation can earn only one result? There was a chance that Jedwabne wasn't made by mostly Poles but by mostly Germans, so jews said "religion" and shut investigation down.

It's not illegal to deny in tons of countries, so where's evidence coming from in those countries that show our current evidence is wrong?

if you can't investigate and get truthful results in Poland, because of denial laws, where exactly do you want to investigate Holocaust?

Well, I don't know. But considering how there's German documents found during the end of the war that explicitly mention how Jews are being genocided, and that Goebbel's diary and Mein Kampf talk about intending to exterminate Jews, and that there's mass graves and ashes, and that there's no reporting that 6 million Jews appeared anywhere else during the war; it's all safe to say it happened.

i thought the number of newspapers that reported the disappearance of six milion jews way before Holocaust was common knowledge on Sup Forums. But hey, let's drop some red pills if you need them

Are the pol's just ignoring this? What is the ZOG in Poland and does their population know about it?

More importantly, what can we do to inform them?

>we didn't run Jews off like England and France, and now we're paying the price.
But you know that now the British and French have guilt because of that which leads them to bring in muslims? We don't have the guilt

Wannsee Protocol, from Germany, says there were 11 million Jews in Europe. Where did 6 million in Germany controlled areas go?

I told you Drumpf was a kike agent. We should never let him into Poland. Fat, orange pupet.

Never heard of that. Thanks for the links.

>Where did 6 million in Germany controlled areas go?
not in Germany, that's for sure

This is actually the first time I've heard about this

So which countries held the Jews if 6 million didn't die?

Jew master race reporting

Space

No monies for you here, sho!

It destroyers narrative that Trump is not a kike puppet

>So which countries held the Jews if 6 million didn't die?
Could you be more precise regarding the timeline?

Nice bread

>Poland might be considered irrelevant
>might

I'm always ready to back up the Polish. They are based. Fuck the Jews. They got enough compensation for their crying.

Stop lapring kraut. Germany is here only for laught at your rapefuges so dont act so smug.

Why are we even going to go off of that instead of official German documentation that said there were 11 million in Europe and 6 million in German controlled areas? And your image is retarded anyway.

Stolen clay?
Heil Deutsche Land!

Just another country getting Jewed. Americans, explain yourself.

Sorry, slavnigger. I stand with Israel

>I'm always ready to back up the Polish. They are based. Fuck the Jews. They got enough compensation for their crying.
Then do something, The fact that this is the first thread on this board about it is staggering. I coudn't even find good info in english about it. Read the legislation, pinpoint the dangerous parts, make a thread or two. Or share something here, my english is not quite good enough for a wholesome analysis of it desu-

Amerimutt has been unleashed. With proper jewish pupet as president nothing will stop (((them)))

>Then do something

HELP US, AMERIFAT. YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE.

>I'm always ready to back up the Polish. They are based. Fuck the Jews. They got enough compensation for their crying.
Either diaspora or jew diaspora
>Back up
Yes!
Do a back up!

>I stand with Israel

kek

2018 will be Jewish

Nothing will stop (((them)))

fuck kikes and fuck their tricks
check this out:
>warszawa.oglaszamy24.pl/ogloszenie/1832323798/warszawa-Sex-z-2-czarnoskorymi-zaplodnienie.html

I smell jewish tricks and or insane antifa/kod

>the number is not 6 million
>so those 5 or 4 millions always disappearing don't matter, the place of banishment in 1891? Irrelevant, somewhere, only the Holycause one counts.
How about we switch to chamber images? I'm sure you have counters to those too :^)

PAY DEBNTS!

PAY REPARATIONS!

In other words, you can't tell me where 6 million Jews went if they didn't die. Alright, so you're wrong and the holocaust happened.

>wooden door
You retard. It even says in Auschwitz that chamber was remade for an air-shelter.
>le epic redpill there's a wooden door, wake up people xD
Gas yourself.

imgur.com/duS3xZA

I can't speak for any other Polish Jews but my family never got back all the property they lost during the War.

Now I don't personally want anything from my homeland, but I can understand why some Jews are salty about it.

Some Polish Jews were literally sold to the Nazis by their ""Christian"" countrymen.

t. Polski Zyd.

YOU PAY REPARATIONS! YOU PAY NOW!

>you can't tell me where 6 million Jews went if they didn't die
They went to Israel, USA, south America, Russia
a lot of places
why World Almanac from that time show increase in number of kikes?

have you ever read your 18th point? "Distorting history makes you a fraud" so let's make it illegal to do? If you said the same thing in science about Earth being the center of the universe, you'd forever be wrong, and that was a scientific consensus. The truth does not fear investigation

Good post.

EVEN IF I WANT I CAN'T TOO POOR
CAN I PAY WITH MY BOY PUSSY?

>"He [Jan Tomasz Gross] decried the region's opposition to accepting refugees as 'heartless' and argued that the attitude is rooted in the region's 'murderous past.'"
>Wikipedia, Jan Tomasz Gross: "His father was Jewish and his mother was Christian."
They are not even sparing the most Jew-friendly European country: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland. They sacrifice everyone and everything. Including Jews.

Thank you for the links, please have a (you). Would you count the Katyn massacre of 22,000 Polish officers, policemen and "intelligentsia" as well? Not proven to be Jewish-executed or Jewish-ordered, though that might be the case, given that it was done by the Soviet Union, and the Soviet Union had a lot of Jews in the party and other institutions at that time (related is this quote by Stalin regarding anti-semitism: "According to the laws of the U.S.S.R. active anti-Semites are punished with death." (source: en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin)).

>CAN I PAY WITH MY BOY PUSSY?

Yes, yes you can. Come home, white twink

>Some Polish Jews were literally sold to the Nazis by their ""Christian"" countrymen.
and some were protected from Nazis, even through it meant death. There is a story, jews saw that poles have the most medals "Righteous among the nations" for saving them. So they tried to find a Jew who would save Poles during WW 2. Guess how many they found. I'm not saying there weren't scum in polish nation during ww2, i'm saying that compared to other nations we saved a lot of jews. Which bites us in the ass now, apparently.

>Which bites us in the ass now, apparently.

I think you're over-reacting. Some Jewish families might lay claim to compensation for lost or stolen property but it's not like ((((THUUUHHH J0000S)))) are going to steal half of Poland like Palestine or something.

Countries that make it illegal to deny the holocaust also make it illegal to deny other genocides. And actually, the holocaust is the most documented genocide in history and has more evidence than most historical events, and yet you don't deny those. Hmm. . . .

Show me the numbers that Jewish population increased in other countries after the war if they resided there. Alamanac was using old numbers that were occurring DURING the war and before it was known that Germany was doing genocide; how would the Alamanac provide proper numbers at all?

imgur.com/a/pgO8m

In 1996, the Reuters news agency reported that at a meeting of the WJC congress in Buenos Aires, Singer said "more than three million Jews died in Poland and the Polish people are not going to be the heirs of the Polish Jews. We are never going to allow this.... They're gonna hear from us until Poland freezes over again. If Poland does not satisfy Jewish claims it will be publicly attacked and humiliated."[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Singer

Public knowledge. They want 65 billion dollars. It was supposed to be covered from selling the polish forests, belinging to the state, but that was abolished after an outrage.
money.pl/gospodarka/wiadomosci/artykul/mieszkanie-prywatyzacja-lasow,208,0,2348496.html
in polish only.

So no, i'm not overreacting, the jews are really going to suck us dry this time

People here usually tie Katyn to Russians. However, there are some woke people that realise that Soviet secret police was overhemlingly Jewish and blame Jews for the massacre

I don't think that's going to happen. Singer can kvetch all he want, Poland is sovereign nation.

>However, there are some woke people that realise that Soviet secret police was overhemlingly Jewish

What the fuck are you talking about, every Polish semi-literate drunk blames Jews for everything but communism most of all.

I do believe I was promised boipucci.

PAY UP

>Countries that make it illegal to deny the holocaust also make it illegal to deny other genocides. And actually, the holocaust is the most documented genocide in history and has more evidence than most historical events, and yet you don't deny those. Hmm. . . .

>talk about holocaus
>why are you only denying holocaust
Maybe I'm just capable of staying on topic. Or maybe i'm interested in the cause that's presented by all media, is regarded as the worst while Holodomor is ignored, etc. But when Jews control the media, why woudn't they make movies about Holocaust? The guilt gives them money and status after all

Pay up goyim

faggots pls leave
>show me numbers
show me yours first proving that their joined the great kike in the sky

The Katyn massacre:
>WW2
>22,000 Polish officers, policemen and "intelligentsia" gathered, no crimes committed by them, and yet still murdered
>Germans find remains after invasion of Poland and blames Soviet Union
>Soviet Union claims that it was the Germans
>Roosevelt gets report saying that it was the Soviet Union, suppresses it (source: cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/winter99-00/art6.html)
>Germany loses, German soldiers are executed for being claimed guilty for the Katyn Massacre
>Cold War, Poland part of Soviet Union
>Soviet Union brutally suppresses investigations and memorials to the Katyn Massacre that go against the party line [TODO: Maybe insert sources and links to examples of brutal suppression?]
>1990, Soviet Union dissolves
>archives, including in Russia, and investigations shows that it was the Soviet Union that did it and Russia declares the responsibility of the Soviet Union officially

>I don't think that's going to happen. Singer can kvetch all he want, Poland is sovereign nation.
So is Switzerland, it isn't the first time of jewish extortion. Honestly, it happened before, even with America's aid. Also not only Singer, Jews have a lot of voice in the media, and many naratives that help them vs Poland are pushed forward (Gross became famous only after his works about tensions between poles and jews, even through his works before were better researched)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Jewish_Congress_lawsuit_against_Swiss_banks

What's worse than a kike or a Pollock is a trip nigger using a meme flag

Of course Jews are blamed here. But not as much as Russia, which is treated as source or every trouble because of current (((politics)))

Are you going to prove anything wrong yet or are you going to keep being retarded with your rambling?

>show me yours first proving that their joined the great kike in the sky
English, please.

What's your point? Germans mentioned and proved they wanted to kill Jews and Poles and others. Where did 6 million Jews go if they didn't die?

Switzerland deserved to pay up, though, they literally put gold teeth ripped out of corpses into their bank vaults.

They should have been destroyed by now for their relentless bankrolling of evil, but they got off pretty fucking easy just having to pay some of it back.

Switzerland is fucking evil, man, they literally get rich helping criminals, warlords, and dictators bank-roll their ill-gotten gains, in some cases stripped right from the corpses of their victims.

Fuck Switzerland.

>faggots pls leave

Nnnnnnno :^)

"Holocaust survivors", including some Jewish ones, talk about the different amenities while they were in concentration camps: youtube.com/watch?v=A7wwArD6MTc.

>not understanding your own language
kurwa żałosne
I ask you to prove beyond any doubt that there in fact were 6 gorillions gassed
provide proofs
then you shall be expelled
run while you have legs

Historians don't consider every story as true you retard.What they deem as true is based off of evidence from German documents. Gas yourself.

Don't even TALK to me unless you're cute :^)

No one said 6 million were gassed, retard. Most died from Einsatzgruppen. Gas yourself.

I have no idea but my mom and girlfriends told me that I am handsome
>Most died from Einsatzgruppen.
ok, how many?

>Switzerland deserved to pay up, though, they literally put gold teeth ripped out of corpses into their bank vaults.
and soon we will hear the same about Poland. Hell i wrote earlier about stopping the Jedwabne analysis, because some rabbi said Jewish bones shall not be moved from their resting place, only after some evidence of Krauts coordinating and leading the massacre appeared. Poland will be fucking evil too, our Righteous among the nations are worthless to jews in the face of money, and 65 billion dollars would make a jewish diaspora pretty much in control of my country. Literal aristocrats and working class. Worst part is that everywhere what a citizen left goes to the state, but not with Jews, they will ignore the fact that America was supposed to pay polish - jewish reparations, and will rip us apart on grounds that it should go to israel. AND NO ONE HERE EVEN KNEW OR CARED ABOUT IT, CAUSE THIS BULLSHIT WAS SILENTLY SEALED BY TRUMP

>girlfriends

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

You're over-reacting, Poland is not going pay much of anything. More realistically:

>Some Polish Jews will sue for their property back, assuming they can find paperwork, etc.
>We're probably talking in the other of They will drag it out in court for decades
>Polish government will pay partial compensation in some of the cases

drop yourself
check what ivans listen :D
>>youtube.com/watch?v=N2i0xvcFUZ0
nigger music but russian kek
Canada, your assumptions are as worthless as your morals

Your paranoia about International Jewry out to get you and destroy Poland is so typically Polish middle class.

Korherr report says 2.5 million were deported to camps, that's just in 1943. And others were just killed from Einsatzgruppen. I don't know how many died from gassing and how many died from Einsatzgruppen. But if 6 million didn't die then tell me where they went and prove it.