Do you ever feel like spending so much time on Sup Forums is negatively affecting your psyche?

Do you ever feel like spending so much time on Sup Forums is negatively affecting your psyche?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7IMASJfFiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahahahahahahahahahaha nice try David. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah you signed up for it

the problem here is that there is mainly blind hatred and intolerance, and constantly being exposed to that will drain anyone.

it is :)

i come here to deny the Holocaust, so i expect a bit of negativity

Yes but I’ve always been a masochist

What are you talking about nigger I'm perfectly well adjusted faggot go gas yourself Jew

Yes but im not allowed to complain with my face

This. I've turned into a misogynist in my mind just from spending so much time here.

>Do you ever feel like spending so much time on Sup Forums is negatively affecting your psyche?

This is true. And it can also negatively effect your physical health.

No it is removing our social programming. Change is happening from within but it is welcomed

>mainly blind hatred and intolerance
The hatred did not come from this board. It is the result of the destruction of our culture and people. Hatred comes from each individual and is caused by seeing the truth

>This. I've turned into a misogynist in my mind just from spending so much time here.

I am not saying hate women or gay people or different races.

dont listen to that bullshit.

but question some of the 'history' we are told.

start with 'The Holocaust'.

I was banned from my home board and I’ve got nothing better to do other than troll racists. I don’t take any of the shit I say or read here seriously, so no pol has not effected my psyche. I don’t care about who’s white or what race will inherit the earth or if Jews are secretly conspiring to financially ruin everyone or if LGBT or drug-users are degenerate. I can honestly say I don’t care.

>I was banned from my home board and I’ve got nothing better to do other than troll racists.

They all say that, soon they are singing 'Die Fahne Hoch' along with the rest of Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=n7IMASJfFiM

Psyche dosent exist

>be atheist
>ok with Jews, distrustful of blacks
>"Politics is just frustrating, you can't change anything, it's better to ignore it."
5 years of Sup Forums later and I'm a Christian who hates Jews more than I hate stepping on legos. I'm angry every single day but I couldn't be happier, thanks Sup Forums.

This place has actually made me more left-leaning, it's a great place to see how profoundly stupid right-wing people can really be

Apathetic I see. Each thing you don't care about is just another nail in your coffin

lets see it then, in what way are we stupid?

I've been browsing this site, for around 8-9 hours everyday for the last 5-6 months.

I've been on Sup Forums in general, for around 5 years. It definitely affects you. Not negatively per say, just your ideas and outlook are now different to the social norms.

Before finding Sup Forums I was alright, I think. Now though, I'm actually a bit apprehensive about going outside and talking to people. I haven't done so in so long, I wouldn't no what to talk to people about other than the Jews. I have a job interview this coming Wednesday. We'll see how that goes. That will be my first interaction with people outside my immediate family and the local supermarket people in 5 months.

user very similar thing with me. I found Christ and I’m now dating a quality QT that is curios about the JQ. I have a purpose in life now and I am more connected to what’s going on. In all honesty Sup Forums saved my life and opened my eyes to the reality of this world, even if it’s a hard pill to swallow it’s the most beautiful thing because it’s the truth. It’s easy to fight a truth than to be a slave to a lie.

God bless all of you in your personal struggle, and remember you’re here forever.

We discuss the issues that nobody else has the balls to talk about. Also, this isn't an echo chamber or a safe space so it will always be a critical hate box.

I have dreams and goals that I care about. I just don’t care about anything I do online. I’ve been addicted to Sup Forums since I was extremely underage and I haven’t been able to kick the addiction and it sucks.

I’m absolutely more agitated but the improvement I’ve see in my personal character, perseverance and physical motivation from it is enough to make me shoulder it off. Ever since I’ve been redpilled by /pol I’ve improved in almost every area of my life. Right wing is the way, screw the fag lefties

no because not betabitch. be discerning. use your feeble graymatter to sift through the bullshit. meme your way to victory

Only after watching the latest narco Mexican torture-murder video thats been posted on here lately.

Sup Forums redpolls the mentally strong into improving their health, knowledge, physique, social intelligence etc. But this is only a small fraction. The rest turn into NEET schizos. Were some of them born predisposed? Maybe. But either way. It's a disproportinate rate of effect.

Well Jesus is the truth so if you come here seeking the truth, inevitably you'll find Jesus.

Think about things normies wanna hear, goals and aspirations, all that horseshit.

Is the center of our galaxy made out of nougat and caramel?

Yeah reading all these text walls of dumbfuckery has decreased my IQ.

Thanks your the (you) user, and indeed you’re very right.

This place has positively affected me in my experience. I tend to look at things in a more critical objective manner than in a lenient subjective manner before I started lurking here years ago. Yes, you tend to look at a lot of negativity here since the red pills are depressing such as pizza gate but at least this place gives a shit enough to investigate the issues. Showing that some people fucking care about the direction we're heading which there is some hope still left to humanity.
Better be woke than a brainless sheep

Science illiterates, intellectually bankrupt constantly begging to be fed basic info on any given topic, autistic killjoys with no artistic and cultural sensibility, all while somehow unironically trying to take a moral highground
Pretty garbage, really

And if I wanted info on Jews, or drug-users, or LGBT, or whatever I wouldn’t get my information from this shithole. I’m convinced that healthy people just adopt the political ideas off their friends and family so I’d start there.

I'll try my best of course. I'm thinking tomorrow I should go out and try to strike up conversations with normies, just to see how the respond and what they talk about

i could be doing something productive, but instead im here scrolling posts and wasting my time

Limit Sup Forums to once a week

i wouldn't have it any other way, shillanon.

You lack foresight. Each individual topic discussed hear hold almost no value. But together it weaves a network witch can be discovered. Through this, greater truths are formed. You are not looking at trends. You are looking at everything at only face value. Not looking to see the whole picture nor to look closely enough to see the texture. I am telling you, you will fade into nothing with your eyes closed.

Thank you for the wise words O anime-watcher..
I didn't say it was only a great place to watch stupid people being stupid, I got better acquainted with Carl Jung, who can be amazingly on point