Real advances are being made with nanotechnology....this is so fucken huge, it will change everything:

Real advances are being made with nanotechnology....this is so fucken huge, it will change everything:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=917&v=70ba1DByUmM

Other urls found in this thread:

calicolabs.com/news/2015/07/21/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the world will be completely unrecognizable within a few decades it actually terrifies me
we are truly leaving humanity behind

Video is from 8 years ago.

Nanomachines son

Nanomachines, son

So that means all new advances in nano-technology is being kept top secret.

Nano-machines can be used to cure cancer, reverse aging, and mass control people's minds.

Nanolets btfo. If you haven't already augmented with nanobots, you're too late.

nanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachinesnanomachines

Imagine if we could call each other faggots on secret nanochat

check out some biochemistry videos and really absorb the fact that we are nanomachines... the next 50 years are going to be insane

Have you activated your bogdabots recently?

Yeah you go dump your money in that hole.

Who are these guys can you give me a quick rundown?

You futurologists disgust me. Its pretty much the religion of today. Oh look what we will achieve in a few years, your life will be amazing!!!!

All of it is bullshit. They will just use these technologies to milk people out of their money even more and eventually replace us with robots. This is the point where hard money stops existing and the gov just gives everyone a few credits every month (ubi) so we dont starve. Cant wait for this shiny utopia. (Not)

good post
tech progress is good...except it's used as a tool for control.

Have compassion. These people grew up with scifi thinking THEY would be part of their favourite utopian scifi in the future.

>and the gov just gives everyone a few credits every month (ubi) so we dont starve
Instead of paying UBI, why wouldn't they just send nanoweapons to kill off the useless unemployed masses that do nuffin' but demand for gibs? It's going to be a bloodbath. They can also create a super deadly virus and build an equally deadly vaccine that would make people drop dead weeks after taking it, that'd clean the Earth of 99,99999% of it's population.

The dreamer in me just wants Star Trek space communism but the realist in me knows it'll be MGS style tech-enforced illuminati control

I am going into biotech, nano tech is still far off but using carbon based systems that already exist is another story

You're an annoying piece of shit. I hate everything about you and your kind.

Your post is the only post on this entire website that matters today.

fucking good

Suck these nuts fatburger trash

He is absolutely correct, that's why you hate him. Why would JewishCorp™ fulfill your dream utopia once you are useless to them? Money won't have value, the JCorp™ guys are trillionaires and they have robotics doing everything they want. You are just another bag of human flesh to them.

It's a dangerous situtation to be economically and emotionally useless to people that will be demigod-like in their powers to destroy. All you pose is a threat to their power through violence, that makes even things even worse for you. They have every incentive to make you non-existant and zero invcentives to keep you alive so that you can beg more UBI gibs.

Humanity is overrated

Smartdust©

let me guess someone of u nutjobs gonna link this to the jooooooos.

this so freakin much.

>Real advances are being made with nanotechnology....
> posts video from 8 years ago

You like Jews Hans? You like what they're doing?

I like what youre doing i guess ;D

>Change terrifies me.
Conservacuck detected. Cant move with the future so resents it. Same cucks that protested against industrialisation. Progress has moved humanity to where it is. You think if everyone had the same mindset in the 1500s we will be where we are?

up

AGI will change everything

>infinite connection with each other
sounds like hell desu

You should really read Ted Kaczynskis ''Industrial society and its future''. Technological progress is inevitable by now. Those in charge have decided that Progress is good. It will honestly probably be for them. They will get to enjoy cool stuff like AI, immortality, biologically engineering real life fire-breathing dragons, building spaceships,...

The question is: what place do YOU have in that ''progress''? Think you can compete with technology? You won't. What will you do?

thanks OP, this is very cool

Yes finally. Fuck this mortal body. Reminder that it's humanity destiny to transcend into the virtual realm. Once we become machine, we can truly be human.

I too love reading r/futurology, it's hilarious. Fucking retards.

PhD level Mechanical Engineer here. I was working on the idea of a 100% automated "factory" that can replicate itself 1/10 scale and continue to do so and until it reaches desired smallness and then will churn out whatever widgets it was designed for. It was my thesis.

calicolabs.com/news/2015/07/21/

keep sliding the truth, alphabet

Combine this process with ai that does the same and it's the end of the world

>PhD level Mechanical Engineer here. I was working on the idea of a 100% automated "factory" that can replicate itself 1/10 scale and continue to do so and until it reaches desired smallness and then will churn out whatever widgets it was designed for. It was my thesis.
>I was working on the idea
>It was my thesis.
>was

keep larping faggot

More than human

Ding ding. Tech is years old too.

>I am the ripper man

>let me guess someone of u nutjobs gonna link this to the jooooooos.
pleb

Sooo....a factory that makes miniature models of factories?

We are god come full circle in an endless loop

y?

Sup Forums is so short sighted. Any tech that has the possibility to change the fundamental building blocks that make up a human isn't going to go well for the Zionists. This tech is no secret it will get out and used against them

Holy fuck...very interesting...can you share any more info?

all nanointerested faggots here must read
> The Diamond Age
for some almond activating ideas on where the tech could lead us, plus neoVictorian Sup Forums-esque fappenings

no because they're full of shit

I think I read somewhere that diamonds have special properties desirable for electronics? And that nano-technology will allow us to grow any type of atomic structure en masse (including diamonds)?

You're either one of the only people ITT with a brain, or one of the only people ITT who isn't a shill

I agree completely

Just like nuclear weapons information or government/corporate secrets? They don't get leaked all the time. If some secrets are so terrifyingly dangerous if slipt to the public, unnecessary knowers will be killed and scientists (and their families likely for additional ''motivation'') held as hostages in a secret facility. They are not that incompetent that they could fuck it up.

Who will the scientists and engineers work for? Who are they currently working for? Obviously those with most money. Who has the most money? Zionists and their friends. I really fucking wish pro-white gentile people would win the tech race, but it's not going to happend.

>Oh look what we will achieve in TEN years, your life will be amazing!!!!

ftfy, 10 is the telltale sign of a manipulated study

>grow any type of atomic structure en masse
that's the idea
if 3D printing is and will revolutionize manufactoring, imagine the next step

I worked in one of the top nano machine labs in the country for 5 years during my Ph.D

When I left a couple of years ago getting these things to even move towards a simple chemical signal was a big deal. Getting them to run using non-toxic fuel or in high ionic strength solutions (like blood) was another huge hurdle.

Nano machines are LIGHT YEARS away from doing anything meaningful.

One thing you learn from being involved in academia is that about 25% of your job is actually working on discovering or explaining an interesting phenomena, the remaining 75% is lying to journals, funding agencies and the media that your work is MUCH more important than it actually is and that a bunch of applications that will NEVER happen are "right around the corner".

>stephen fry

fag, no thanks

>I worked in one of the top nano machine labs in the country for 5 years during my Ph.D

ditto but I couldn't even convince myself to stick around because of all the lying, that and the ONR made the university put us out in the middle of BFE cow-fields because they didn't trust us with thermite on campus

I understand......but thats the research phase my dude

>I really fucking wish pro-white gentile people would win the tech race, but it's not going to happend.
Well , we still got the good old uncle adolfs tech

We don't even know what have been invented to date.
I give you an example.
diesel Tank engine from 60's was more advanced, differed in plus, than car engines from 2000's.
If you want to look at technology look at military stuff. They are always waaaaaaay ahead of civilian tech.

Nano world...
Nowhere in this shit they talk about the most used nano particle, graphene, highly cancerigenous...