Shingeki No Bahamut-(Non) Virgin Soul

Was it rape?

So what was dripping off her finger? Did she just jerk off a black guy?

That's blood

that episode was much more heavy than I expected

>When he's desperate but you already got big human dick

Yes. Fate raped Azazel hard. No lube.

What did you think was gonna happen?

No but it should have been

Sorry demon, this ship has sailed already

>implying literal Hitler is ever going to win the Ninabowl. Even when he throws her in the rape dungeon
Delusion

>I don't even know this guy

>posting a literal whore

>He thinks women in love care about details like this.

>Nina can't get it up anymore
What was in that pepper?

Nina got CHARIOCED

Does Japan really eat omelettes like this? Wouldn't it get all gross and sweaty from the box?

So do you guys think in the next episode when Nina goes to free azazel she'll recognize cheerios?

>Gary Stu McBlandy
>generic shy girl in love
Why should I be invested in this? They're both bordering on acting like completely different people when they're together. The love at first sight thing is a lazy plot device too. This isn't how I like my romance.

Chariot probably will but nina won't until later for more DRAMA

t demon

This is how it's going to be isn't it? We'll have to sit through several episodes of Nina blushing and longing to see Chris while Charioce burns the world down and kills all her friends.

Hey at least she'll hate him more when she finds out

>Nina feeling guilty at being attracted to Charioce and betraying her feelings for Chris

>omelette

Yeah, feels dishonest to me as well. They should have invested time to make Charioce likable instead of shilling Azazel.

Shell question theNATUREofLOVE.

Sailed to sink.

Cheerios should just kill Nina instead of throwing her in the rape dungeon. That will be his biggest mistake

This season shills Azazel way too much altogether, in my opinion. Nina should be the main, not him. And Kaisar should get more screen time too.

No she will never figure it out

Ending will be Cherios in exile
He'll run across Nina
They'll Elope and she'll never realize he's the king
The End

Good thing dragon can fly then. And guess who is going to ride that dragon.

>This season shills Azazel way too much altogether, in my opinion.
This.

>Nina should be the main, not him.
This.

>And Kaisar should get more screen time too.
And this.

>They should have invested time to make Charioce likable instead of shilling Azazel.
And this, too.

Woah, everyone is so right this thread.

>why does our baby look so much like the king?

Omeletto.

It says so on the box.

>going to ride that dragon
Maggots in the dungeon Cheerios throws her in. You retards still fail to realize those romcom moments were nothing but a foil for Nina's character developement through the clash of her childish girly delusions with cold hard reality. None of that will ever come to any fruition, abandon dreams now before you burn yourself.

>mfw plebeians can't appreciate master morality as it existed before the spread of Abrahamic religions
NORMIES GET OUT

What if Charioce ISN'T SUPPOSED to be likeable?

>Cheerio and Azazelfags thinking either of them stand a chance of winning the Ninabowl

Nina sees Favaro as an old man

Dancing hat Cheerios when?

>that feel when Nina will become queen of humanity

>humankind being lorded over by dragons
I don't bloody think that's kosher.

she's only half

He could be her granpa

>No believing in the power of love.
SAD

F
She was a fine semen demon

Kosher is not a spectrum. You can't have something be 50% kosher. It's a binary thing; yes or no. There's no "kinda" kosher.

So by episode 3 we established:
Azazel is a fucking retard
Kaiser is a little bitch
Cheerios is a fucking cunt
Nina is a slut

So what the fuck was the point in the last four episodes?

it's setting up

we got 24 eps mate

That's what they get for relying on a fag demon instead of a real demon commander.

>demons btfo
Hooray!

>Every half dragon in the Bahamutverse has obvious signs of it
>Nina is perfectly human

Nina isn't a half dragon. She's a dragon pretending to be a human.

There is no love. Cheerios is just having some undercover disobliging fun.

You should kill yourself

Love takes time. Thy will fall fully in love by episode 14

Nina will teach cheerios love, her being half-dragon will also soften his view on non-humans.

Stay out of my opening hand you slut.

So are we just gonna ignore that Bahamut is gonna come back?

Man, is like you are talkin about a Kardashian show and not my cute animu!

This. Cheerios will get a redemption arc.

Bear in mind he is a victim of condition. He does what he does because he thinks that's whats best for humanity

The people from Nina's village haven't been called dragonewts so they could be from a different race.

Cheerios' redemption arc should be helping out all those demon children he had starved and mutilated not diddling Nina's dragon pussy.

If waifu demon is still ded next episode I'll probably drop it. Lack of Favaro and characters generally being retarded is really killing this for me.

let's hope she's very resilient and that she's actually okay.

He's going to learn what's best for humanity when he takes 12 inches of futa angel dick up his ass in about 3 episodes. Someone has to take responsibility for it after he took Jeanne away from them. Nobody could satisfy an angel quite like Jeanne

Next episode will have her stick her head out of the ground in a comic fashion ;_;

Well, morally, I think you're right, but going by my dick...

This anime is amazing. I like Rita and she deserves a happy existence.

Why didn't Azazel try to initiate sex or something

Muh set up, even though we're 7 episodes in and it's yet to hit even the level of the low points of S1, letalone it's highs. If it wasn't for the name most people would've dropped this already, it's not even a matter of it being slow but it's just plain uninteresting. The demon/human/angel conflict isn't interesting because almost nothing about it is detailed, we just have a bunch of different but similarly dumb characters on all sides being pissed at each other for 7 episodes instead.

Considering he got his shit beat for trying to kiss her, he wouldn't survive the attempt.

>The demon/human/angel conflict isn't interesting because almost nothing about it is detailed, we just have a bunch of different but similarly dumb characters on all sides being pissed at each other for 7 episodes instead.
I agree. It already started wrong with skipping 10 years and a lot of things happened that made those powerful gods and demon fall on the hand of a literally who that was never shown before but I thought they were going to reveal this little by little however all we saw as Nina going around not knowing neither being interesed in anything or Kaizar and Azazel bullshit.

B-but cute girls.

Honestly its dragging its feet way too much for nina antics when the last few episodes couldve been condensed into two episodes. What the fuck is the point of azael being stupider than usual and causing all this bullshit without a concrete plan? Why is kaizar just running in circles after that fucking resolve talk?
At this point im just watching for favaro's appearance.

best couple

Mugaro is a boy and he will win the slutbowl.

Did I get Azazel's plan correctly?
1. Chaos because of the random bombing occurs
2. "Accidently" make Nina's heart doki doki and turn her into the dragon
3. Guards and the king would think the dragon made the whole mess and start to fight it
4. Demons are helping from hideouts while dragon wipes out the enemy
5. Everyone is defeated, Nina back to normal, hide Nina somewhere and keep her in the dark of your genius keikaku
6. ?????
7. PROFIT

How...Did he survive that?

His ass is that fat

>1. Chaos because of the random bombing occurs
They weren't random, they were supposed to trap king in the city.
>3. Guards and the king would think the dragon made the whole mess and start to fight it
The dragon was supposed to keep the guards and OS busy while Azazel takes on the king.

The guy who initiated the attacks without getting the sigal back from Azazel really fucked up. But I think the plan was fucked from the get go because Cheerios himself most likely possesses the power of an Onyx Soldier.

Thanks, user

The heart wants what the heart wants. Sometimes there's no explaining it. Just like there's no explaining how a show based on a fucking f2p Korean cell phone game should even be watchable let alone actually good.

The only thing that really disappointed me about the episode is that most of the fighting happened off screen during the end credits.

>anyone who truly appreciates charioce's master morality and personal strength caring whether he hooks up with some teenage bimbo

Bahamut always come back. He's like a recurring gag at this point.

female writer. need to cut all of genesis' large scale battles and action to focus more on nina's feelings

Nah I'm pretty sure it was a budget/schedule cut.

Truly the perfect wife for a true human king.

they spent an entire episode on her going on a date and doodling hearts in her notebook afterwards

I can't believe succubus-chan is dead. There is no cruel enough death for Chariot now. Dropped. See you next week.

Leave Cheerios to me

The plan was suicidal, the moment they bombed the bridges there's no going back and they are stupid as fuck to even trust a demon like Azazel.

>all this slaughter was because Nina stopped being a slut
Like that part is good but holy fuck, I blame Nina as much as Azazel for the massacre
>shit exploding everywhere
>someone trying to get you to turn into a dragon
>huh?

>that stinger scene
Legit, fuck Nina, what a piece of shit

Leave chariots and humans to me

To watch all the demons die and become emotionally invested along with Azazel. To immerse in how Nina views people and to understand both why she's a slut and why she's stopped after Chari. To have some weight to Nina betraying or getting betrayed by Chari in future.

To discover that Rita is still the best and she's being denied loving.

> Seraph Havencraft has a chance against aggro sword.

Look at her now be all smug because her puss has been put on a leash.

>I can't believe succubus-chan is dead.
There's still another semen demon alive and well.

Huh? She climbed the stair to adulthood already?

>Tfw keep thinking about katalina when I hear rita