Éire/pol/ - Irish Synthwave Edition

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=IrCLZsHTv5g

National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note:

pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines:

>Fianna Fáil leader in favour of removing Eighth Amendment
rte.ie/news/2018/0118/934135-eighth-amendment/

>Ross accidentally votes against his own Road Traffic Bill in the Dáil
rte.ie/news/politics/2018/0118/934273-dail-drink-drive-penalties/

>New Stormont talks to begin next week
rte.ie/news/2018/0118/934129-power-sharing/

>Leo Varadkar described as a 'nutcase' by DUP's Brexit spokesman
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/leo-varadkar-described-as-a-nutcase-by-dups-brexit-spokesman-36503214.html

>Turning blind eye on abortion same as turning our backs, says Harris
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/turning-blind-eye-on-abortion-same-as-turning-our-backs-says-harris-36501644.html

>Sinn Fein MP claims proposed new electoral map for Northern Ireland akin to unionist gerrymander
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sinn-fein-mp-claims-proposed-new-electoral-map-for-northern-ireland-akin-to-unionist-gerrymander-36500073.html

>Dublin's Tivoli Theatre will be knocked for a hotel - once the developer preserves its graffiti
thejournal.ie/tivoli-theatre-hotel-2-3804955-Jan2018/

>Farage brands Varadkar a 'European unionist' as he attacks Irish relationship with EU
thejournal.ie/varadkar-strasbourg-3801559-Jan2018/

>Roma children living in 'overcrowded houses with rats, damp and sewage'
thejournal.ie/roma-children-3804828-Jan2018/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9oG8Y1SdUg
mobile.twitter.com/No_Your_Enemy/status/952794917071441920
youtube.com/watch?v=2KpNzalFKPo
youtube.com/watch?v=kgkbucA4RzA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Republic_of_Ireland#Other_religions_of_Ireland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Northern_Ireland#Islam
m.youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Posting Gearoid until we get a good... Where's Ceann?

Bamp for West Britain

i killed him and stole his copypasta

For what purpose?
Cá bhfuil an corp? Inis dom, Gerry!

My aul fella was telling me and my mam about how some migrants in Italy took a hammer to some Renaissance statues recently, and my mam's reaction was "So?" and "What site are you reading that on?"
I'm honestly amazed at how stereotypically she acts whenever these kinds of subjects come up.
So, how's life in Irela- I mean outside of Dublin lads?

he said Kerrymen were human, i had no other choice

youtube.com/watch?v=E9oG8Y1SdUg
Nice Dad.
It's cauld and wet.

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

THIS IS MY GIG FUCK OFF

I'm so fucking stressed and agitated right now. Fuckers annoying me all day and would not give me peace. Thing is this should not annoy me. I was always easily highly agitated from when i was a wee boy. It's fucking ruining my life. I will never get a job because of this. Maybe i could work at home doing some sort of craft. Better working for myself than making some other cunt money and putting pressure on me.

Where's a potato famine when you need one?

Sometimes I look at Dublin and wonder the same

>Sometimes I look at Dublin and wonder the same

the answer was always dont just eat potatoes.

there's broccoli and stuff as well. and carrots.

well how are ye lads?

Hows the abortion ref going to go?

At least I know you're not a bot
Is the potato even the staple food for most households nowadays?
How often does everyone have em?

How long will it be until they successfully destroy our relics?

A chairde, which seán is being talked about here?

depends, do you believe the Irish people will support these people?

Is dócha go n-éireoidh leis, ar an drochuair. It's likely to pass, unforunately.

D'ithfinn prataí ceithre nó cúig uair gach seachtain
I'd have spuds probably 4-5 times a week

this meme again, it's almost as if all the other food produced in Ireland was exported under armed guard, hunting and fishing were illegal wherever it was viable and you weren't allowed to own a boat anyway and so the only alternative was shellfish near the shore which were unsafe to eat and killed a fair bit as well.

Séan MacBride

Im honestly not too sure lad.....

I mean I thought the same in the gay marriage ref, but on the other hand I think theres way more opposition to this than the marriage like..

wish you cunts would stop pussy footing and start blowing stuff up again

Most people I know always have some with dinner myself included. but it's not at the level where removing the potato would kill anyone anymore obviously.

What's the reaction gonna be when we vote No?
These cunts are deluded.

There was enough food grown in Ireland for 18 million people even when the potato crop failed, yet there were 200,000 British soldiers in Ireland throughout the famine to ensure it was exported

18mil? that seems a bit like an overestimate, proof?

If you can't bomb them out breed them out, make love not war.

Gay marriage is completely different to abortion.
The one gay teacher I had in school was massively anti abortion and dropped red pills on abortion during some classes.

Picture intense leftisit butthurt on reddit, twitter and the likes of the journal.ie etc. calling Ireland a Catholic backward shithole etc etc.

And be prepared for our own versions of the american "pussy hats" and womens marches...

Every day? Sure what else would you eat for filling carbs? rice? Hahahahaha.... no

Yeah we're superhuman lad

FUCKING STOP

Would like a source on the food production as well, this if true would make it far worse considering there was only 8 million people in Ireland meaning even if fed there would be plenty to export still.

Read this thread, he lists his sources at the end
>mobile.twitter.com/No_Your_Enemy/status/952794917071441920

Here

>this meme again, it's almost as if all the other food produced in Ireland was exported under armed guard, hunting and fishing were illegal wherever it was viable and you weren't allowed to own a boat anyway and so the only alternative was shellfish near the shore which were unsafe to eat and killed a fair bit as well.

Yeah yeah, lazy Irish in the pub all day.

Irishmen of Sup Forums, I have a sincere question which I have wanted to ask you for some time now. I am legitimately confused how it is possible that you could have fought so bravely and ferociously for so long against English dominion in a conflict that only recently died down, only to blithely and silently accept the Islamicization of your society? Why would you resist London so violently only to prostrate yourselves before Brussels? Can someone help me to understand how this is justified?

You are asking the wrong Irishmen, because it's a mystery to us.

You know NOTHING of history do you burger.

honestly i have no idea, but it seems irish nationalism
slowly metastasised into a world class inferiority comlex,
where we dont give a shit what happens once
it affects the english too.
hopefully right wing proper nationalism resurfaces soon

We don't have mass immigration from Muslim countries.
The biggest foreign groups are Polish and British.

>Islamicization of your society?
Even in 2050 I believe the projection of the Muslim population is like only 5%
It's the poles and other eastern Europeans who are replacing us. And the EU started off as a trading agreement more or less, that was when we joined, further federalisation occered after that so it

Feel free to point out where you think I'm wrong. Or just throw out general insults like a dickhead.

Can one of you Norn fags tell me where this drumlin swarm is? Saw it on a Dublin-Aberdeen flight.

>watching Hyundai advert
>car driving on the right side of the road
>weebs

you brit bongs imported your non anglos back to the homeland soil so its basically your own faults

In truth i have Irish roots myself.

sorry about joking about your famine, potato niggers.

here's a pro terrorist song to make things better.

youtube.com/watch?v=2KpNzalFKPo

Níl cliú dá laghad agam.
No clue

Remember when young American men gave their lives at the Alamo ? Where did it all go wrong?

no problem

You really need to start a revolution over there and kill all the pedos in your media and government.
They tolerate radical Islam because it allows them to fuck kids.

Lads I'm just watching the news on RTE now and there pushing Transgender reassignment, how did it get this bad, they wouldn't have done this 10 even 5 years ago

This is fair, thanks.

I had assumed when I made my post that the population was a little higher, I ran a search after reading your post and yeah, it is a little less than I thought, but the issue is more how fast it is growing, combined with as you said all the other European enclaves displacing traditional Irish communities.

In defense of my people, there is resistance in the streets and in the halls of power to the globalist forces of ethnic and cultural replacement, but I of course admit that our disease is well advanced.

>You really need to start a revolution over there and kill all the pedos in your media and government.
>They tolerate radical Islam because it allows them to fuck kids.

i know, those catholic priests are a menace. we should ally with the Muslims and eradicate them.

Let's get it STARTED boys!

>Be Irish
>Roll around in a bog
>Trigger vikings because they're shit at fighting
>Relevant nations build castles and shit
>England decides they want the bog
>Nah, lad
>Have an uprising in literally every single generation since the day England set foot in Ireland
>Occupy a post office for the banter
>England REEEEEEEEEEEs so hard that they eventually cause most of Ireland to leave the UK
>The North is all that remains
>The Irish people there aren't given rights
>They rise up
>Unionist apes chimp out and call them terrorists
>Everyone laughs because now Unionists are so cucked that their police force and employers have to meet catholic/protestant equality quotas
>Today Unionist culture is becoming more and more of a mockery
>They have adopted the dindu nuffin stance and act as if the world is set against them and that it has been from the start
>Republicanism is the ultimate form of banter
>No matter what, no matter how irrelevant Ireland is, no matter what Britain does, has done or is doing, no matter what state the world is in, as long as an Irish man and an Anglo Saxon man exist on these isles, the Irish will trigger the English
>There is no force known to man able to stop the Irish triggering the english
>It all started because England couldn't keep hold of a fucking bog

Tiochfaidh ár lá, feels fucking good boys.

Sage for Irish republican scum

Comber to killinchy coast, just south of ards co down.

Considering how small our population is we'll be an eastern European/other immigrant colony fairly soon unless we elect a nationalist government

>Sage for Irish republican scum

Death to the IRA

Meant for

Is that something being discussed in mainstream Irish media and/or in general among your peers?

youtube.com/watch?v=kgkbucA4RzA

At least the IRA never used children as shields

It's funny you bring up muslims when, it's junkie slavs and Brits in the north that are our problem. You probably don't care if the Irish people are wiped from history so long as whites do it. Fuck off you retarded Yank. We all hate Muslims, chinks and niggers but they're less than 2% each.

Need a quote for a yearbook type of thing.
Basically 51st state of the US.
Can be original or taken from elsewhere.

You're preaching to the choir boy

>mutts

George Washington didn't make America so you could type that bullshit on the computer

Unfortunately not, the mainstream media is run by globalists and a lot of people are indifferent to politics because all the parties are shite. However we have a new nationalist party which hopefully will change that

>At least the IRA never used children as shields

No, they just bombed them

If you had kept reading you'd see that I bring up what you're saying here . I don't want any European culture or people to be wiped from history and if I didn't care about these things I wouldn't be in this thread.

The Vatican is a den of pedos and satanists.
They do not represent Catholics in this country.
Fucking degenerates. The current Pope is the Antichrist.

Here

Interesting, what is the new party called so I can check them out?

The National Party.
Fairly red pilled.

How can you save the nation when you can't even save yourself? What have you done to improve yourself lately? I implore you to try these tips fellas. What have you got to lose?

>Clean your room
>Tell the truth
>Don't do things you hate
>Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you need to know. Listen to them hard enough so that they will share it with you.
>Make at least one thing better every single place you go.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM BUCKO

>The Vatican is a den of pedos and satanists.
>They do not represent Catholics in this country.
>Fucking degenerates. The current Pope is the Antichrist.

but most of the priests who fucked kids were Irish, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Republic_of_Ireland#Other_religions_of_Ireland

>There are 49,204 adherents (1.06%) of Islam in Ireland as of 2011. Irish Islam has a 60 year long and complex organisational history.[29] Islamic new religious movements such as Fethullah Gulen are also represented in Ireland.[30]

Immigration has reduced in Ireland since then, according to the 2016 census. Pic related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Northern_Ireland#Islam

>While there were a small number of Muslims already living in what became Northern Ireland in 1921, the bulk of Muslims in Northern Ireland today come from families who immigrated during the late 20th century. At the time of the 2001 Census there were 1,943 living in Northern Ireland,[17] though the Belfast Islamic Centre claims that by January 2009, this number had increased to over 4,000.[18] The Muslims in Northern Ireland come from over 40 countries of origin, from Western Europe all the way through to the Far East.[19] This situation is reflected in comparably complex institutional arrangements.[20]

Oh, the horror. The sheer and utter horror. How are we allowing such individuals to over-run this island. Gobshite.

I want them dead

The national party, they have good videos
m.youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

Still members of the Vatican Church.

"Woe to those who doeth evil, and do not profit from it"
-irish proverb

Such simple advice but it can have life-changing effects on your happiness

Just something I've been considering lads, how do you convince people to return to a traditional lifestyle even after they've committed somewhat to the hedonistic path, or at least support it.
You see a lot of people who had a potential chance for happiness in their youth spoiled by chasing "fun" or adventure thinking that that life would wait for them. They return from acting the
bollocks in their late twenties looking to settle down and obviously all the good ones are gone, picking the smart path early. They desperately try and find someone to settle down with and
they will by virtue of their retarded arrival get someone who chose a similar path. This will lead to two people who lack the moral fortitude to commit to a traditional coming together and attempting
and failing to raise children. These couples are by and large a lot of the divorces you hear about.
The issue is people are greedy pricks and attempting to enforce more traditional greater overall population contentment measures will ostracise these people from society, they will fight it even if
it may benefit their own children. Instead they, as we see, double down on trying to push hedonism, the last pursuit that gave them happiness. The sex holidays for women are a sympptom of this.
If she had gotten a man who cared early on she probably wouldn't be trying to fuck caribs in her late 40s. Trying to convince this group their methods are self destructive is futile. The supposed
trad life they arrived late to never happened for them, so it must be all shite in reality.
How do these men and women be changed/convinced that while yeah you fucked your life a bit traditionalism results in greater overall happiness for people sorriaboutche.

>Still members of the Vatican Church.

But Irish though, right?

BY MY BOOK BUCKO.

Also stop using meme flags is a helpful one

so do i user...
so do i

BASED PETERSON

The ira would call in advance and say they where going to bomb a certain area so people could evacuate before hand

Now thats how you do terrorism

Yes. And?

Thanks.
>Throughout Europe and the world there is growing, energised resistance to the politics of globalisation. Concerns about mass-immigration, loss of identity, lack of job security, the hollowing out of the middle class, the decay of social values. A growing constituency of ordinary people are unrepresented by the political establishment.

>The National Party is a new, dynamic political venture. Established in 2016 by Justin Barrett and James Reynolds, the National Party will challenge the bloated state sector, create opportunities for small businesses, free Ireland from generations of debt and protect both the nation’s resources and the nation’s culture.

>The National Party will say what needs to be said. We will say what others are afraid to say.
Based af.

I don't know lad, I wish I knew the answer

truth be told, I don't think theres saving those people, generally speaking.
I suppose you could use them as an example to scare the youth straight, like "hey, see those sad sacks over there? if you don't want to end up like them, don't make the same mistakes they did"

Memes aside for a moment, are you happy where you are in life? Do you enjoy your job? (if you even have one) Do you have a girlfriend? Are you in shape? Do you know where you're going in life? Financially stable? No point preaching about being red-pilled if you're a neckbeard surrounded by piss bottles in your childhood room.

I like it.
Anymore a bit less pretentious?