It took literally one day and now there are no threads about the FISA memo

Think about that

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RepDaveJoyce/status/954797154282950657
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

were waiting for monday, we know its likely it wont be released over the weekend and its only saturday right now, since we dont know exactly whats on it its hard to keep a discussion going about this, all we know is that people will very likely go to jail over this and it will also very likely open the gateway into more investigations about the same shit we have been suspecting for years now.

No talk of it anywhere everyone is all muh government shutdown

Bump

>thinking the MSM would willingly talk about anything that would be bad for Dems and Obama

Just be patient. If the memo is as much of a bomb as some are claiming, it's only a matter of time before it comes out and they will not be able to ignore it.

If it's a nothingburger, then it will just fizzle out.

Really shut this one down faster than anything else I’ve seen. Means it’s big, true and absolutely dangerous. Never made it to MSM other than Fox did it? Not drudge, cnn, wsj, anybody?

Convenient, isn't it.

Nothing's going to happen while the shutdown shit is going on. As far as the memo the word is out, people will know what it is when it's released and it WILL be released one way or another.

No mainstream outlets other than Fox were talking about it despite the fact that it is very significant news. Surprisingly, it did show up as the lead news story on the facebook newsfeed. Weird considering facebook outright censored any news related to the Clinton emails, the politics tab didn't work for nearly a week.

I'll think about how that's not true, the hashtag is still booming on twitter, Gaetz has been on FOX literally non-stop calling for action from constituents...and the committee just announced about 20 mins ago that they've started the process to release it. So your concern shilling is kinda fuckin retarded

Why should we chimp out over it? We all know they're a bunch of criminals. We have no respect for them. They're pathetic people, and they know that. We don't even need to see it. The memo says that, basically, our government is an illegitimate criminal operation. If they would like to dispute that, they are free to provide evidence to the contrary.

The only one that truly matters for the public not paying attention is Twitter and it is not trending anymore

We should chimp out because it will be swept under the rug if no one talks about it how do you not realize that by now

The board is shitted up with shills currently. Reeks of Happenings that are getting botted away.

It got Shoah'd. Of course they'll try to cover it up with their social media comrades bur that doesn't mean it's working and you concern shilling only helps them.

5 shekels have been deposited into all of your accounts top kek

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

WE RUSSIANS NOW

Does it count as a work day if the gov't is "shut down"?

Source
twitter.com/RepDaveJoyce/status/954797154282950657

>IT'S REAL
IT'S REAL
>IT'S REAL
IT'S REAL
>IT'S REAL
IT'S REAL
>IT'S REAL
IT'S REAL
>IT'S REAL
IT'S REAL
>IT'S REAL
IT'S REAL
>IT'S REAL
IT'S REAL

This shutdown has to do with the memo I can promise you this.

The deck is stacked. In fact, we're not even at the card table. IDK how Trump got elected but after 8 years of cleaning house our government will get dirty again and that'll be it for humankind's experiment in post industrial age capitalism combined with national democracies. The combination is unnatural. It's already over.

I tried telling everyone it was a boomer larp but they called me a shill.

It will be released, there's already much coverage about it, even in the mass media.

Twitter killed #releasethememo immediately but #trumpgovernmentshutdown is now number one trending.

Gaetz announced last night that they put it in for a vote. Could have already happened. It’s explosive so it has to be handled correctly, besides the fact that it’s massive political leverage. Thinking it may have been used to get the Dems to vote to keep the fed open. It the Dems decided it may help to hinder the release and potential fallout by shutting it all down. The coordinated campaign is disturbing in the fact that they still have the power to obfuscate and deflect on a national level within hours, mean bad elements in the gov and IC community are still believing they have some power—msm is complicit and compromised. The only way to stop that is to fire a warning shot across the now of MSM either in the form of taking down an outlet or indicting one mid-level kike for subversion. Newsweek comes to mind (has that even made MSM?) I have to believe they are at the end of their ropes in terms of covering up this shit without going all-out Klinton-Kill-Krazy. Normies have no idea what’s going on unless you consider the plebs on t_d normies then they’re foaming at the mouths. The memo will be released but I don’t know when the proper time will be. I would say watch for a change in the msm beginning to push positive news. Could the fact that they’re now laying the blame of the shutdown on the Dems be the beginning?