WW3

WW3 has started and on Sup Forums you hear the crickets - the absolute state of current year Sup Forums. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=#turkey&src=typd&lang=en
twitter.com/Acemal71/status/954796979011424256
twitter.com/Besiktas/status/954757030669115392
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't read roach

Bumping for Potiential happening

pick a sauce burgers
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=#turkey&src=typd&lang=en

qrd Turks killing RoachBurgerbros with German tanks.

I usually hate people who complain about how much better Sup Forums used to be since they're usually looking back through rose tinted glasses but it's really bad at the moment, I'm not sure why

Looks like a shit hole, why am I concerned?

More shit holers killing shit holers. Nobody gives a shit.

Kys

i suspect its just the roach invading syria.
nothing big.

Are you sure this is the start of World War 3? Or are you just a dumb piece of fucking shit with no brain in your head?

>WWIII

Why?

>german flag
>pic in turkish

disgusting

Nato country invading russia proxy

>nothing big

Sup Forums...

FOUND THE SOURCE OF OP!

twitter.com/Acemal71/status/954796979011424256

I can't read any of this shit

>niggers killing proxy niggers

Literally nothing.
Do you honestly think that ww3 will start over some minor proxy war?

When official turkish football clubs are sending tweets like this twitter.com/Besiktas/status/954757030669115392

You know shit just got real. (If you know what football means for roaches).

kek

so why turkey is attacking kurds?

>sub 90 iq turkish football fans posting shit
>omg idz habbening

Also why are you assuming everyone can read turkish, proxy-turk?

Why does Turkish CNN look like 2005 American CNN, are Europoops really that far behind with their TV graphics?

>roaches
>europe

We're in some weird twilight zone hell of mods changing. We accidentally gained just enough notoriety/infamy as some kind of end boss of the dark side of the internet's asshole by normies. That they come here and new fag up the place. Tumble and co think that coming here and posting endless slide threads is somehow social justice. So the crowd that thinks eating cake in public to piss off the people who have jobs and will be expected to pay for their bennies and pain meds are here sliding and shitting it up for god knows why. Basically we've become the new Sup Forums with a slight political/racial slant. Oh and media hacks that need to bullshit a story out of thin air to fit their masters narrative come here to false flag and same fag themselves a boogieman to rant about. Basically we're going through the down swing of our annual cycle of random new faggotry, but with added mass shilling for god knows why. The only thing that we have going for us here is no real censorship other than the faggot communist mods. I guess free speech scares the living shit out of some people. So it seems that they are here to destroy the evil wrongthink will mass spam and shitposting. They'll get board or run out of snacks soon enough. Eventually some of the truth will get to them and they will either crack or run away. God willing we get a couple more to off themselves again. Nigger nigger nigger faggot kikes kikes kikes kikes gas em all race war now!

get out of EU fucking roaches

>shit holers.
fucking delete this

what did they mean by this?

i hope you die in it

ahahahaha are you ready for some kurdish bombs in ankara and istanbul?

Sliding the memo bro. The jews dont want this. What they have failed to realize *rubs hands* we da jooz now goyim

They are just going to remove the kurds, and it's what they have said for a couple years now.

Turkey demands that YPG are to retract east of the euphrates. In this round they are removing them from the north western part here which is currently being hammered.

Turkey, Iraq and Iran have also all stated that they will not accept any kurdish state in the area. The roaches have outright said they simply will invade and take it over, so shit might go down here in the long run. By the looks of it now though, they just want to remove them.

Russians did also leave the area before it began yesterday, so they have some sort of agreement here

translate it you fucking roach

Be ware of spetsnaz operatives in Ankara.

>Turkish Leopard 2A4 tanks

Ready to lose them all again ?

Youre here forever you fuck. The shills, tumblrinas, all the others, if we bump the fuck out of our threads itll draw them in. Redpill general. NAO!

3 Turkish soldiers have been confirmed killed in action, things are really heating up in syria.

This ain't ww3, this might lead to the turks being kicked out of nato, which they should. Also pol would have the most up to date info in ww3 with Twitter being a close 2nd.

Looks pretty European to me.

>Senior Kurdish official Aldar Xelil: Yesterday Russia asked us to hand over our regions to the [Syrian] government. We did not accept, and we will not surrender our territories. We'll defend all our areas.

Take this with a grain of salt, they lie extremely much

oh wow more shit in the toilet. who gives a shit?

ww3 been happening

>Nato country invading nato allies.

>ITS FUCKING HAPPENING.

This is fully agreed with Syria and Russia. Kurds will get hammered now, and the US can do shit to protect them against another NATO country. This goes to show that US strategy in Syria is non-existant and self-contradictory.

Roaches are the aggressor. Article 5 yourself my man.

We not da joos yet, but we will be soon user. ^°

As usual pol has been busy sucking trump off.

Question is how will Assad react

Fat Boy Siggi has already signed a new deal the cuck - it's like 1000 tanks for 1 political prisoner kek

Please I can't understand German

But you have to consider Kurds in Turkey and the fact that almost 50% of turks despise Erdogan.
Imagine Turkish civil war comming from this.

>soon

they are a proxy, not allies
Useful idiots. It's a very big difference

kurds in turkey were defeated two years ago. (hendek savaslari in turkish)

secular opposition is not organised and not mentally ready to take arms.

so there will be no civil war unless usa goes full on turkey

Finally a roach.

Nato being a bunch of kikes. Nothing new.

Jews, basically.

its all up to major powers like russia/usa and assad
kurds are in constat sate of war for more then 3 decades while your army wasnt involved in serious conflict since ww1
if this shit start i dont think it will end well for you
as a european i think we should start making plans on blowing bosporus bridgdes off

Why talk about ww3 when you can talk about how the jews made pizzagate where they try to summon demons

shareblue is going nuts over the memo.

Jews are mustering at Syrias border now.
Turkey and Israel will devide Syria between them.

Is Syria going to be the turk's Vietnam? What is going on so far? Much btfo in?

The insider from the CIA that posted the other day said there was 0% chance of WWIII breaking out. So nothing to worry about. Relax, fellow anons!

How long until Putin wrecks Gollum's shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8

watch the last 45 seconds of the music video and look at the name of the album and when it was released. 4 days before oct 1st, shows machine guns on the vegas strip. they played mandalay bay on new years eve, album and tour is called "RED PILL BLUES"

Fucking hell germany,,im starting to hate you

source?

just lies to keep your off.
it could happen.

nah it wont happen
gollum hold bosporus and russia wont do anything until their elections

> Roach wants special attention.
Fuck off roach.

Not with that pancake ass it isn't

Turkey thinking they're relevant is not news. They will get crushed like the roaches they are.

day of the raid can looms

They discussed it behind closed doors during last years world petroleum congress in Istanbul.
Cut off Syrias pipeline and build a new one between Turkey and Israel.
And Jews are already in Syria.
Israel have been sending in armed forces for a while now.

>They are just going to remove the kurds

pretty much doing what saddam did but without the condemnation

Don't be so sure.
They have a larger and better trained army than you.

I got a warning for posting a nude of the stupid Antifa bitch from Berkeley... Fucking newfag mods.

Too many low energy plebs posting Trump spam, Q garbage and e-celeb bullshit.

Kilis already hit by mortar rounds. Things are heating up.

>And Jews are already in Syria.
>Israel have been sending in armed forces for a while now.

not too difficult seeing how as israel encouraged all able bodied military aged men to abandon their oil rich nation for EU welfare.

Translation please

Lots of cockroaches in germany now huh enjoy your fight against the kurds you wet noodles

>They have a larger and better trained army than you.

Larger, yes but I doubt they're better trained.

Turks entering Syria to fuck with Kurds, do you live on the moon?

And the USA is the meat in the sandwich.

The Donald and Shareblue is here.

Can't we declare something else to have been WW3 and finally move on to WWIV? CoD games are getting stale.

>so why turkey is attacking kurds?
Because K*rds are literally communist mountain gypsies that are allied with zionists.

While Russia leans back and watches.

That shit funny

>Yesterday Russia asked us to hand over our regions to the [Syrian] government. We did not accept, and we will not surrender our territories. We'll defend all our areas.
Hahaha well then, good luck K*rdshit filth

world war 3 will not start because kurds are getting shelled bro

The correct answer was "because they aren't turks." This is the mess you get from hiring out for genocide work. You're then left messily dealing with former employees you'd rather not admit to ever hiring.

The CIA/JEWS are going all out.

They know this place is the last bastion of freedom and truth, they need to shut it down quick. Also, reddit's here.

the first time was really amazing. Leopards and M60s blasted by cheap ATGMs, the rest was abandonned and roach airforce had to bomb those vehicles. And they really killed me when ISIS used the captured APC to launch a surprise attack. I had to pause the video, i was laughing to tears

Syria won't start a global war. It's the current weapon testing range, designated PvP zone, and overall playground/shithole. In a few years another country will take its place. NK looked like a possible candidate, but now it's very dicey and quite unlikely to be one. Iran takes the #1 spot again, or maybe some stable place can be destabilized in order to promote conflict & exploit its natural resources, etc...

Eh all we need is something serious to happen and get a sticky going. All the usual suspects will show up and connect the dots and destroy the newfags fragile minds

i've never understood what pepe is doing in the bottom panel of this image. is he blowing on the popcorn? why? what does it all mean?

only retards oppose this operation

they say "we have no business in syria"

nigger, we have all the business to deal with in syria, ocalan's syrian branch of the PKK, the PYD and the YPG, alongside with the iranian and the iraqi branches, have the aim of grabbing lands from 4 countries in order to create a kurdish state. Based on communism-feminism-ecology