mega.nz/#F!M1VwhAqI!ZO-9FF1nYHrBOWWaLEBmhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did it flop?

The west didn't support it enough

i'm gonna dump a new chapter, hopefully proofreading user is around

WHERE IS MY NOZOMI FIGMA

sorry for the lazy redrawing

I want to worship that ass!

An action figure would probably ruin the butt unless we get swappable ones for different attacks

dammit nozomi

what about... a shining ass, a lintern ass

ok guys this is the last chapter of this week, only 3 more chapters to reach 155

Bump

Haven't been in these threads in a while. A few question though. Did TLs progress further from the midway point of Miyata's fight, and does anyone have sources for the reason Keijo got axed?

doujins when

Nah, but you can tell from the way this arc is going that he was given enough time to create a wrap up. So he let loose all his creative energies into making this graduation festival

I had the same feeling. Them taking on the 5 gods kinda felt a bit premature too. Is the last chapter after the conclusion of the tournament at least?

Holy shit, I love Keijo because of things like this.

We need more imaginary sports with cute girls instead of boring chadsports catering to fujos.

Is there any other butt oriented manga? I liked Devilman Lady for its butts but I need to find more manga about butts.

I can't believe it's taken this long to get a dempsey roll

Why is her butt so good?

I want Nozomi to sit on my face, even if it means getting my skull crushed.

>F1
She have a great taste.

Isn't the manga ending prematurely? Any word on what number the last chapter will be?

It already ended. At chapter 177.

Such a shame

Come on, the west girls did their best to refresh the sport.

>and does anyone have sources for the reason Keijo got axed?

It seems to have been the usual, very low sales/interest on it in the magazine, so they eventually drop it. Also apparently a lack of interest from the publisher company as even when an anime was decided they didn't make an effort to try to help it regain it's footing, and decided he were to end the manga before the anime stared airing.

The author was given about half a year to finish it, so he was able to build it up and it wasn't that sudden of an end, although still rushed and ending without we seeing many things we would expect to see before it ends.

lurk.more

>try to put dick in
>vacuum ass-
>get sucked in
>CANNON
>get blasted out

hm?

Xebec stole my nipples.

>her as tech

Keijo must be a secret martial arts designed to defeat the dick and the high-tier executives of the rape culture ministry had to ban it before it could spread.

>Prepare your a(nu)ss!

>starting to get push back

I guess this chapters will be upload as v0

Keijo was too advanced for its own time

I had always thought it was too early to face and beat the Goketsu 3 months ago. At least I now know that the author didn't have a choice.

Damn I'm gonna miss this manga

iirc the TL user wanted to wait for the TS/etc. to catch up a bit more before continuing (forgot what was the exact requirement though), he/she might be busy atm though.

the author said that he had more things he would like to put on the story too (on the most recent blog post, iirc, Kazane winning onscreen, for example, besides posting elsewhere, iirc, things like Yuuko improving, Rio washing herself alone and being implied to attempt to aim higher once again), and I never got to see the gap between Mio and her colleagues being ever close to being overcome.

Just posting best girl in the thread.

Never.

>Hopeful Star Generation
(this always sounds off to me, can we change all of them to Promising Stars Generation, "hopeful star" gives me the impression of a star being optimistic as oppose to audience having a lot of expectation for the star)
>whoaaa
whoa~(just to avoid that weird hyphenate)
>so i'm
I'm
>you and I...
you and I are still in a...
>were like master and slave
top and bottom relationship
>as technique
ass technique
>her ass she transformed into rubber
her transformed rubber ass
>"hopeful stars"
"promising stars"
>oooghh...
ooohhh...
>needing
using
>what the heck kinda strength do these young ones have!!
just what is with the strength of these young ones!!

I'll check the other ones later

Guessing the mega folder link was deactivated?

mega.nz/#F!t0cHQTwQ!GzSPnvMzRSA7Xrv9j7Kmyg

mega.nz/#F!M1VwhAqI!ZO-9FF1nYHrBOWWaLEBmhg

here it is, i'm uploading the last 3 chapters

Thanks for the new chapters I'm sad it's an ended series but I am glad to see the actual end. Do the last chapters still need to be translated or was that done?

At this point, he still hadn't been told to end it, considering all the newly introduced characters.
He got the order around Miyata's fight.

>He got the order around Miyata's fight.
I wonder exactly where it was.

At least up to this Nozomi match it seeems safe to say it was before he started rushing. But was that change during or before the Miyata match (so got the order during current translated match but at least finished it first)?

Because would he really make Rin and Miyata lose that early on the tournament? Especially Miyata who is basically the second protagonist.

On the other hand, it did seems like the "going to beat you in 30 second" was completely ignored later on the match, and the initial idea was to have the two perform well enough to break that time, but still losing.