If lesbians don't need/want men, why do they buy rubber dicks and fuck each other with them?

if lesbians don't need/want men, why do they buy rubber dicks and fuck each other with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/954582534830014464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cuz cock feels good

You ever had a rubber dick up your ass, feels good man.

I’ll take your word for it

>Rubber dicks.
>For when a woman has an argument against sex dolls.

Women have been fucking themselves with inanimate objects since forever.

isnt that a bit gay?

This.

I've wondered the same

WE DON’T!

That’s a stereotype.

EVery lesbian couple is just one actual lesbian (the bulldyke) and a bisexual woman(the hot one).
The bulldyke still has to satisfy her real sexuality, so she'd rather supplement than admit defeat.

Because they are mentally ill.

i work at the sex shop, there are countless lesbian couples that come in and buy dildos

Not if you don't consider it a penis but an object for anal stimulation

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

I never feel attracted to men so I can't be gay

but still you use your fingers fo simulate a phallo.

No I don’t. I didn’t even use tampons when I had a menstrual period.

>likes rubber dicks up his ass
>not gay

Post pussy

Is it gay if your woman wants to fuck you with a strapon and you let her do it?

Yes

I don’t have a dick.

>being this much of a brainlet

It's not like their physical biology is different, so they're going to enjoy that kind of stimulation.

>menstrual period

Men are inferior lovers to phallic objects, it's a fact.

If any of you took a shower or shaved, or generally just worked away from being an ungroomed degenerate, you'd get mad pussy like I do.

"If there is a shutdown, I think it would be a tremendously negative mark on the President of the United States. He's the one that has to bring people together."

"I hear the Democrats are going to be blamed, and the Republicans are going to be blamed, I actually think the President would be blamed."

"Well, if you say, "Who gets fired?" it always has to be the top. I mean, problems start from the top, and they have to get solved from the top, and the President's the leader, and he's gotta get everyone in a room and he's got to lead."

Donald J. Trump 2011

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/954582534830014464

Prove it. If you won’t, fuck off.

anatomy

>if lesbians don't need/want men, why do they buy rubber dicks and fuck each other with them?

Same logic as:

>if gay dudes dont need/want women, why do they need to bend over and penetrate each others assholes?

Which shows how dumb your question is.
Sexual stimulation and sentimental attraction are not the same thing.

>Why do neets need sex dolls?
>Why do fetishists still pleasure themselves sexually, if it's something outside of the sex that pleasures them

It's just a dumb question.
Like why do you masturbate?
Why do you need your hand for pleasure?

It's useless questions to ask

No. I like that too and I'm not gay.

>menstrual period

nice LARP

Who cares? They're all degenerates and should be hanged, made an example of.

Lesbians are a product of a society where men are not worth anything. Women no longer want or need protection. We are all just floating adrift. I feel worthless. I want to take spear and stab it in my chest. I am falling, we are all falling. We will all get the bullet and fall into are rightful place. Below the gutter you will hear screams and not know if it is a raccoon or a women being raped, or if it is just your conscious gasping for fresh air. In such a confused state we fall back into our emotions. There we shut everything off and let fate decide. Everything that was once original and new in your mind and life has been perverted and forgotten. I have been possessed by an idea. My life is no longer of material carbon. I feel nothing, nothing is real. I will find purpose in the pursuit of this idea. I will become something greater then myself. Lets drop all this shit for a moment and realize this power within. Seize your destiny or fate into place.

So they don't like men but need a dick ?

Pffft. Jesus that's the biggest lie I've read all day on pol/

Wow !!
What a coincidence .
I didn't use unleaded gas in my motorcycle and I don't like guys either

It’s like how vegans eat fake meats that looks like the real thing, they miss the real thing too much to let it go.

What if she uses a finger to massage your prostate? This is quite normal.

Because they're mentally fucked and don't know what they want

Why do lesbians like dildos in their buttholes?

Yup . I was right . This douche bag is share Blue faggot Negro .
Giant talking rubber Dildo