Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Niggers do none of those things

Can a fat bitch make my dick hard?

Do.
Not.
Want.
That.

Just looking for something to stick my dick in.

>implying men-children who want sex dolls could ever attract a real woman to cook their meals, have their kids, wash their clothes, and make their home in the first place

We're basically just giving incels an outlet for their sexual frustration so they'll stop whining so much about their needs

Can a millennial woman?

>implying a thot will do any of that

Soon.
Also women don't do that shit half the time. Also sage

How far along is research on artificial wombs? Wasn't the last big thing about their progress back sometime in 2013 or 2014?

Can modern woman do any of those things? Fuck no.

More like Women do none of these things.
Maybe they have kids. Maybe they are yours but for how long.

With the vast majority of women these days it isn't even about if they want to cook for you or not anymore, they simply can't cook and won't learn it, and they certainly don't want to have kids, or if they do they'll get one when they're in their thirties and thats it

How many times a day are we going to have this thread?

As if modern women do any of those things. They problem is, as I believe Patrice O’Neal put it, women offer nothing but their pussy these days. They bring no other value than what's between their legs. They can't cook. They don't clean. Their attention is entirely on their phone. They can't hold a conversation. They’ll abandon relationships at the first sign of trouble and won’t work to fix them.

I think most modern women are doomed to their cats and Prozac in later life.

I'm not saying there aren't issues with men mind.

So women are the niggers of gender?

Will women?

Great now the thread is going to get shoa'd

As many as it takes. The more men that become interested, the more men get steered into AI and artificial womb research and development, the more bright our future looks.

Take out
Don't need anymore
Dry cleaning
House keeper

Anything else?

>implying 2018 women do any of that
>Implying that men doesn't do everything better than women
Women took the only thing that gave them value and fucked it up.

No. I've already been down that rabbit hole.

Women won’t do any of that stuff anymore either. Feminists asked for this.

Why is she even talking about cooking, cleaning and bearing children when I thought those were all sexist and misogynistic. Love how the left only uses logic when it’s convenient to them.

Still need women for not going extinct.
Muh artificial wombs are Sci-fi shit, they'll never be available in time to stop white genocide
>implying they'll ever let you make white babies

Sage

Your time is up roasties.

Neither can modern women

Can tweet author?

blow your brains out, you are the problem

Replies
>Sup Forums: "b..but real women smell"

A2 WAIFUUUU

they'll be able to do all of that and more

Well do women still do that?

One day, user. One day...

Shit. For some reason in the thumbnail I thought she had a box of Fruit Loops.

it won't feel the same user. Just like fleshlights don't feel the same than having your dick in a real warm and comfy pussy.

What is it? Does the video of it getting rekt exist?

>what is a maid

The truth is most women just aren't good for more than a root per week after a few years in a relationship.

If we can introduce something new, like the AR sex doll tech I posted up above

Then we get to fuck hot waifus while they do whatever the fuck it is they do.

I can't wait for this shit.. there's too much money in the entire thing for it not to take off. The AI and AR is going to make fucking Jessica Alba circa 1998 a fucking pretty great reality

Will modern women do that?

>can a sex doll cook your meals?
What's a stove for?
>can a sex doll wash your clothes?
Why do washing machines exist?
>can a sex doll make your home?
I have a vacuum cleaner for that

Let's face it, modern amenities have made women all but useless. They need to step up their game and stop acting like roastie whores to gain any kind of respect back. Until then, enjoy your loneliness. I'll be doing just fine.

Bish plz, roasties are roasted, it's over.

No two women feel the same either.

Yeah but I can dump a sex bot behind a dumpster when I'm tired of looking at it, so there's convenience there that's not available with other plans

Can a woman?

It can't come soon enough.

Fpbp

>implying modern women do any of that shit

Kek fpbp

I can cook my own meals. I'm pretty good at it. I don't want kids and my job doesn't facilitate me raising kids. I can wash my own clothes. Make my home? What? Illegal immigrants and working class white guys build homes, not a wife. If you're talking about interior design I can do that or if I really want it to look good I'll hire a real interior designer.

Indeed, I must be.

Btfo

Every day I see this thread multiple times. Always one post by OP

Why are the mods not pruning these.

Did you guys see my webm?

You don't pay child support or alimony to a sex doll. And sex dolls don't continuously get older, uglier and fatter.

point taken but not the point I was trying to make... it's different when something alive is wrapped or gripping on your cock.

she seems really triggered by this whole sex doll thing. why would she bother to type up such a thing?

Can women?

sex dolls would never divorce and take half my shit

This, too.
Perverts gonna pervert. The dolls might help sway the rapes except for the absolute poor shitbags that rape.

IGNORE THOT THOUGHTS

THEY ARE AS WORTHLESS AS THESE WHORES

Does a bitch do that now?

fpbp

It's fucking AR overlayed on a sex doll so you can exactly have your anime waifu

I always get a little peeved when a woman advertises she can cook like it's something amazing. It's the goddamn standard.

>born too late to explore the wilderness
>born too early to explore space
>born just in time for women to be replaced with robots
What a time to be alive.

Honestly anything above it is not worth reading

This is how I know you don't sleep with many women. Most have atrophied muscles.

Yes. Its fucking nightmare fuel.

Getting better, but not quite what I'm interested in yet. Probably won't be what I'll be interested in for decades yet.

Holy fuck MUH DIIIIIICK

VR + DOLL = SLICE OF HEAVEN

Roasties are scared

4u

>Why are the mods not pruning these.
They like the 2B/A2 pics. It's the best thing with those threads.

No bitch can cook meals like I can, my family is traditional as fuck and cooks amazing dishes, I don't want your mac n cheese.

I don't want a bitch to birth my children, nor do I want children with the way society is headed.

I'm a man, I do my own work, that includes my own clothes. I don't want some dumb bitch make my colors run.

Bitches want homes to be run their way, I like my smart home with RGB lighting panels and bulbs.

Disagree. It's not anymore, but should be

can "she" do any of those things?

no, but sex robot can

Lmao "woman" don't do any of this anymore. Like if you do.
>The only thing woman are good for is pleasuring your cock and taking your money.

Nothing like the face they make when you sling a leg over your shoulder and pound away with your nuts on their other thigh and titty in your mouth.

You're right. I don't sleep with many women. My gf however knows how to grip my dick with her pussy and ass cheeks and I love it. I love her more than I could ever love a... thing. Also real women over time get to know you better and better and what gets you off. A robot will never learn how to hit the spot.

The answer to all of her queries is NOT YET!

1) I can cook my own meals and do that all the time.

2) I don't want to have kids. No loss.

3) I wash my own clothes.

4) I clean my own home.

5) I can do whatever I want with a sex doll. Thank you for reminding me why real women are horrible

That's what I think. Sex dolls do not matter. Pretty much no one is going to change his mind on having a family because sex dolls became available. These threads are filled with shills and trolls who pretend otherwise but the idea is absolutely ridiculous.
The reason people aren't having families is largely due to the economy (too many men unemployed or poor).

If I had a nigger sex doll would it be considered race mixing?

You.
Are.
Dead.
Inside.

Not now but they will learn that too

I thought these were antiquated gender roles?

>I like my smart home
How much of your utilities are hooked up to a digital interface connected to the Internet?

kek
Man I want to play this game but the weird save system is putting me off.

You asked this last thread. It's current events.

She's using the exact same excuse for people wanting illegal aliens here. "who's going to pick your fruit." Just get a sex doll and a mail order Ukraine for that other crap.

Why not have a doll and a woman

they could easily learn tough, they just need to calculate how fast you come by using different moves
you're jsut iq89

>wall of annoying text as soon as you walk in the fucking door
wow it's just like having a real gf