PROTESTANTISM IS LITERALLY THE RESULT OF A CRAZED MAN GETTING INTO A SHIT-FLINGING CONTEST WITH THE DEVIL AND THEN...

PROTESTANTISM IS LITERALLY THE RESULT OF A CRAZED MAN GETTING INTO A SHIT-FLINGING CONTEST WITH THE DEVIL AND THEN TELLING THE DEVIL TO ENTER HIS ANUS

I WISH I WAS JOKING:

youtube.com/watch?v=xL2Hyve-kwg&t=3m33s

youtube.com/watch?v=kd66KXIbAjc

~~~

PROOF THAT VATICAN II IS COMPROMISED AND THE ONLY SALVATION IS GETTING BAPTIZED IN A TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC CHURCH AND REPENTING ! ! ! :

pastebin.com/jkSzCMVm
----
Currently the Papacy is vacant, as the last 4 "popes" are not Popes but Antipopes. They are heretics, as they have denied traditional Catholic dogma and thus can not be considered popes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=TUTlvAsLyPM
youtube.com/watch?v=K_4RFoknrwc
youtube.com/watch?v=nsljFA7y4n8
youtube.com/watch?v=SyXQSUT4_hI
youtube.com/watch?v=vJo1OZcLtlA
youtube.com/watch?v=3JIYQTNbnNE
youtube.com/watch?v=XoQKo6YXqCM
youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o
youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0
youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0
youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ
youtu.be/pMN0N84Ajzg
youtu.be/w0HKKgk_jqo
biblehub.com/james/2-24.htm
biblehub.com/james/5-16.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Bartholomew's_Day_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=hF3tL0M8wqQ
pastebin.com/jkSzCMVm
youtube.com/watch?v=hF3tL0M8wqQ&t=27m
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
youtube.com/watch?v=6LPEfC_SDVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Protestant Refutation:

The 3rd Secret of Fatima, the Book of Revelations, and St. Malachy's Prophecy all predict that the Papacy will be vacant after the 1960s. Watch these:

youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o

youtube.com/watch?v=ftJ1wvf4ev0
youtube.com/watch?v=G1o4V6gxXpk
youtu.be/SPs7jdfaib0

youtu.be/sLaSMLSgEmQ

Also watch these to try and refute sedevacantism:

youtu.be/pMN0N84Ajzg
youtu.be/w0HKKgk_jqo

the phrase "faith alone" is only mentioned once in the Bible biblehub.com/james/2-24.htm

which says a person is NOT justified by faith alone

Martin Luther also wanted to burn the Book of James for this very reason.

Sounds like all religions....blah blah blah went into a forest/ cave/ desert/ spaceship and talked to god blah blah blah now they enlightened blah blah blah

>Sounds like all religions....blah blah blah went into a forest/ cave/ desert/ spaceship and talked to god

Yes, you're right, that is exactly how Satan tempts you. Muhammad also went into a cave and spoke to demons.

But Catholicism is the sole faith passed down by Jesus to Peter and the Apostles

no it is what you get when christians and conversos fucked

>most holy family monastery
motherfucking dropped

>mfw sedevacuckists try justifying their kikery

How's your home country been faring the last millennium, balkan diaspora?

Did the Ottomans treat you well?

How about the communism?

kek

Protestantism and the modern Vatican are both the seed of Jewish Freemasons and Marxists

notanargument

God bless

In what ways do traditional Catholics not seek the divine spirit? Did the various Catholic saints throughout the years not sacrifice their previous lives, all their material possessions, even their family at points, all in the aim of going through thousand mile pilgrimages to spread the faith?

Compare that to Protestants, who just say "I believe in Jesus" and then go and eat their t.v. dinners and watch netflix

Your argument is a joke, man

"We must follow the dictates of a middle-man who has set himself up as the only conduit to God, and obey the tyrannical impositions of a corrupt bureaucracy because it's what Jesus would have wanted."

>We must follow the dictates of a middle-man who has set himself up as the only conduit to God

biblehub.com/james/5-16.htm

"16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man has great power to prevail. "

Wow another James passage, no wonder Luther wanted to burn the book of James

And you don't HAVE to confess your sins to another; it's just highly recommended because there is a spiritual connection when you confess to another being, and it keeps you honest.

But you can continue being a heretic all you want.

(((Levi)))

Complete non-argument.

Confessing sins to one another does not require a massive tyrannical institution that literally kills those who oppose it, contrary to the teachings of the very savior they purport to represent.

Your memes are bankrupt. Soon your city will be as well.

>cucktolics lift this up as a good thing
I cannot fathom how you people can be so blind. Unification of all faiths into one church is the EXACT plan of the devil for the end times. When he will declare himself to be God and make ALL worship him.

here's the crusader cuck posting his daily larp.

>Confessing sins to one another does not require a massive tyrannical institution

Priests are volunteers

> that literally kills those who oppose it,

This is a common misconception; the Protestants throughout history have killed more Catholics than the other way around. The Spanish Inquisition killed less than 3000 people over the course of multiple centuries. The first 30 popes or so were martyred for their cause; they knew precisely what they were getting into, but decided so anyway.

Just face it, you have nothing but strawmen as arguments.

> Priests are volunteers
...to a massive tyrannical institution

> Ackshually, Catholics don't kill *that* many people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Bartholomew's_Day_massacre

> It's ok guys, we only killed a few thousand heretics
> A drop in the bucket really
> Christ would have wanted it this way

What's funny is that you can never win any of these arguments, because your entire existence is predicated on massive lies, and not reason, evidence, or truth.

The future has no place for your Church, save for a tourist attraction and art gallery.

Verses proving salvation to anyone that believes and not of works.

John
1:12
3:15-16/18/36
4:14(John 6:35)
5:24
6:28-29/35/38-40/44-45/47
7:38-39
8:24
10:27-29
11:25-27/40
12:46
14:1-3
16:27
20:31

Matthew
5:19
7:21-23(John 6:38-40)
8:10-13
12:37
21:31-32

Mark
1:15
2:5
10:24-25
16:16

Luke
3:3(Acts 19:4)
5:20
7:50
8:12
18:10-14/40-42
23:40-43

Acts
2:21
10:43
11:16-17
13:38-39/48
15:7-9
16:30-31
19:4(Luke 3:3)
26:18

Romans
1:16-17
3:20/22/24-28/30
4:2-9/11/14-16/24
5:1/15-18
6:23
8:24
9:30-33
10:3-4/9-10/13
11:6

1 Corinthians
1:14/17
3:14-15
15:1-2

2 Corinthians
4:13-14

1 Thessalonians
4:14

2 Thessalonians
1:10
2:12

Ephesians
1:13-14
2:8-9
4:7

Galatians
2:16/21
3:6-11/14/21-22/24/26
5:3-6

Philippians
3:3/9

Titus
3:5

1 Timothy
1:16

2 Timothy
1:9
3:15

Hebrews
4:3
10:38-39
11:7

1 Peter
1:3-5/8-9
2:6
3:21(Colossians 2:12)

1 John
4:2-3/15
5:1/4-5/10-11/13

Revelation
2:11/26
3:5/20-21
21:7/27

Gee, I wonder why the Catholics never wanted the Bible translated so that the common folk could read it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Bartholomew's_Day_massacre

uhh, yeah it was a war. The Calvinists killed too. And the Calvinists are damning souls to this very day with their Satanic theology.

Did you even watch the videos I posted every day about protestantism being of the devil?

lazy fuckwit

Because the common folk are literal idiots, case in point, look at Protestant America, Protestant Sweden, Protestant England.

Countries with literally 0 spiritual vigor.

Literal "Ackshually, professor"-tier arguments from the person trying to convince you to abandon your autonomy and rational decision-making capacity.

> Don't read the Book and decide for yourself
> Follow my interpretation and rules, or you're DAMNED TO HELL

To think this worked on the lesser minds of previous centuries.

To think that the most corrupt among you perverted Christ's message in order to gain power.

To think that it's all now evaporating before your eyes.

Humanity wins, tyrant.

Sweden and england aren't protestant anymore, they're more gaytheist

Listen closely. This is the voice of the wolf in shepherd's clothing.

In the eyes of Mother church:
> the common folk
> the ones that Christ ministered to
> the ones he loved and asked you to love as well
> those guys are "literal idiots"

No wonder one of your buildings is shaped like a giant snake.

>aren't protestant anymore, they're more gaytheist

What's the difference? They;re both Satanic influence. Any other religion is also satanic

> People thinking for themselves are Satanic
> Also, all other forms of Christianity are Satanic
> Buy my magic cookies, heretic!

Buddy, I'm also against the Vatican. Calm down and actually WATCh the video I've posted.

And are you DENYING that Protestant nations are anti-intellectual consumerist degeneracies?

Didn't think people like you actually existed

>thinking anything but the absolute truth can be non-satanic
*sigh* disagreeing on which, if either, of us has the absolute truth is one thing, but this shit...

> The current incarnation of corrupt, tyrannical bureaucracy is no good.
> We need a better tyranny, like in the old days!

>People thinking for themselves are Satanic
Yes actually. "Thinking for yourself" is codeword for: Marxist Relativism

Thinking for yourself is the WAY OUT of Marxist Relativism.

lol, you are so brainwashed that I actually regret insulting you, and feel sorry for you now.

Watch this video please: youtube.com/watch?v=hF3tL0M8wqQ

to learn just how far gone your country is

t. enlightened shart mutt teaches the world the real truth

We have this kind of threats everyday multiple times.

Christ really doesn't want much from us and this little he asks for some still faiö 360 degree to comprehed.

like, you do realize that "thinking for yourself" implies that you have anything new to offer to the already finished revelation of God?

The Catholic church's dogmas have been unchanged for 2 thousand years, until Vatican II, which is not part of catholicism because of that.

To imply that we can "think for ourselves" new aspects of Christianity, is to deny that God has give us all that we need 2000 years ago. It's to place our own individual biases over the established Word and tradition of God.

What exactly is wrong with vatican II?

>Christ really doesn't want much from us and this little he asks for some still faiö 360 degree to comprehed.

He asks you to defend the faith. Protestants do not defend the faith, but corrupt and bastardize it.

Watch the videos in the pastebin of the OP

pastebin.com/jkSzCMVm

OK, catholic guy. Answer me this: What must I do to be saved?

> God created man and gave him free will
> In order for him to blindly follow would-be Kings in fish hats
Catholic "Logic"

I said prostestantism not cuckolickism

summarize it.
I don't want to spent this much effort on this.

also catholic fags literally got rid if the second commandent(make no graven image) and split the 10th into two

They realized the memetic power of artwork and image early on, so they created their own loophole to exploit its power.

Just go orthodox

But he hated jews.

If a muslims tells you Jesus is a fag will you become a muslim?

>I don't want to spent this much effort on this.
There is no summary that could do justice to the sheer amount of evidence provided.

If you want one single sentence, essentially the last 4 antipopes have proclaimed that there is salvation outside the Catholic church, and even written that down in to the Catechism, when there hasn't been a single Catholic before the Vatican II that would dare proclaim salvation outside of the true faith in Jesus Christ

The catholic curch is what kept Europe together, and was the only moral voice to combat merchant middle-class atheistic degeneracy.

i.e. he thinks the current Vatican is corrupting the brand by admitting that other brands exist.

Imagine if McDonald's went around saying their Happy Meals were the only true food, and that Burger King only served heretical poison.

That's the Catholics for you.

>that there is salvation outside the Catholic church
Oh and this upsets you?
Well bad luck lad.

And they'd kill you if you thought otherwise, but only for your own convenience.

That's the essence of it.
They tried to set up a monopoly on salvation, enforced it through violence, and are now crying because it turns out there are lots of ways to be saved and they don't get to be King anymore.

Because thinking otherwise is to be an immoral degenerate. We need more of that today.

Yes. You must never think for yourself.
Follow the dictates of the fat man in the fish hat.
Obey. Obey. Obey.

>Showing picture of Francis, as if to impose guilt on catholics.
>In a fucking sedevacantist thread.

Think for yourself, and if you're right you'll choose to fallow Catholicism and if you're depraved itll lead you to act outside of it.

In your face, decent non-Catholic folk the world over!

Buddy your country was founded by anti-Christian satanic Freemason "protestants". The same freemasons in charge of Vatican II now

Try as hard as you might, you can never escape the fact that youre a satanic slave to masons

youtube.com/watch?v=hF3tL0M8wqQ&t=27m

You are a dog, and you will die a dog

>decent
>non-catholic
Might want to recheck your logic there.

>Do not be wise in your own eyes
Proverbs 3,7

Not really they just tried to preven the bible from being raped by commoners.
Actually exactly to prevent what OP is.

Oh yes, my family had a hand in founding this country.
We worked alongside the founding fathers, including Washington himself.

We like your Vatican, btw. Cozy.

FYI the word "trinity" is not mentioned anywhere in Bible. A word/phrase in itself doesn't mean much. You have to read the whole Bible

Well it's no surprise then that you don't want to go against your master. We daren't bite the hand that feeds now, do we? Especially when that hand spanked your mother and your grandmother and your greatgrandmother.

A lot of "assimilation", shall we say

Not an argument. Protestants also pray and fast but for the good reasons and in the good way. Suffering for the sake of suffering is not mentioned by Jesus and is also a pagan ritual.

Your sarcasm-detector is broken.

Not an argument. There are countless phrases that say works are required for salvation.

examples.
I ask as a catholic.
Work based salvation is called pelegianism and is already heretic since ancient times.

catholics are not christians.

>examples
Protestant Refutation:

No, that is "works only" (similar to "faith only" actually).

It's faith+works

protestantism is a branch of catholicism.

>Vatican II are not christians.

Agreed, but Protestants aren't either

protestantism is literally just another branch of catholicism. look at european lutheran churches. they are identical to catholic churches. so yeah i'd agree with that.

WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIIEET

Bad educated. And on this poor knowledge you form all this hate on your fellow christians.
Many such cases. Bad!

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one" (1 John 5:7). Trinity means "three in one". It's just a word used to explain it.

Refutation of Steven Anderson: youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc

Uh, I love most holy family monastery, they're hilarious.

He has 2 arguments:

1) "PAUL MENTIONS THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE BROTHERS IN CHRIST, THEN WHY WOULD HE WARN AGAINST SIN?!"

and when someone points out this retarded argument, he just goes straight to the ball:

2) "BUT LOOK AT JAMES 2!!!!!"

lol, not even a single argument

I truly feel sorry for you protestants, and will pray 4 u

What did the Catholics do that Protestants didnt do? Well Catholics came up with Paedophillia and a fake Jew. Whilst Protestants, made Christianity easier without speaking Latin or saying Hail Marys or what ever.

Of course there are other things to consider as well.

Do you also have sources of non monkeys?

What sand Negros praising “Allah”? Hecc that’s how I got kicked out a Library for putting the Quran in the Science Fiction section.

Catholicism debunked youtube.com/watch?v=6LPEfC_SDVc

>>>>>>>STILL POSTING IT

Lol, these nut jobs literally believe that Vatican II was an end times prophesy, hahahahahah

Salvation is not reached by works, rather, by sinful works it is lost.
This is what Bible teaches, from the beginning.
In Genesis 3, Adam, after being granted eternal life and happiness, by his works lost them.
In Genesis 7-8, all humans except Noah and his family, lost life because of their works.
Under Old Law, people of Israel, despite sins of first men, were justified by being heirs of Israel, but they still placed themselves outside the Israel and Old Covenant by their sins.
In Numbers 20,12 Moses and Aaron were condemned, because of their works.
In 1 Samuel 15 Saul loses his status, because of his works.
In 1 Kings 11 Solomon condemns Israel to be split, because of his works.
Etc.
This is also what is taught in NT as well:
There is no such thing as "easy" believism
>13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it
Matthew 7
Enslavement to sin leads to death.
>16 Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness? 17 But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance. 18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.
Romans 6
>when you offer yourselves to someone
So the choice is ours to make. We have been bought from the slavery of sin, but we can return to it.
continued

Ok you're obviously right.
How do I convert to Baptists?

Our soul needs to life by spirit and hate sin that our body does.
>And so he condemned sin in the flesh, 4 in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
>5 Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.
Romans 8
Paul points immorality and bickering among Corinthian believers, leading him to say they are "worldly"
>Brothers and sisters, I could not address you as people who live by the Spirit but as people who are still worldly—mere infants in Christ. 2 I gave you milk, not solid food, for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready. 3 You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere humans? 4 For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not mere human beings?
1 Corinthians 3
>I could not address you as people who live by the Spirit
compare to this phrase from Romans 8,6-8
>6 The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. 7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8 Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God.
I see you cited 3,14-15, but that applies to purgatory (very fitting to bring this about among those of weak morals)
1 John 2,3-4
>3 We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands. 4 Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.
And last, but not least, Revelation 2,23
>Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

Pray to the Lord Jesus Christ right now that you trust him as your personal Lord and Savior, that he died on the cross for your sins, was buried and rose again from the dead. That's it, then you will be going to heaven! I then recommend that you get baptized and find a good church to attend.

Bless you!

I thought you are Sola Fide?
Why so many things to do?

Catholic Nutjobs are the reason the IRA exist. I say we lock up the Fenians

Are you sure it was not your genocide?