What are the chances that Trump might be an unwitting puppet in (((their))) plans?

What are the chances that Trump might be an unwitting puppet in (((their))) plans?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/954582534830014464
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm
s1.webmshare.com/QRM4R.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not.

Oh, he is

what are the chances that Sup Forums might be?

Oh, he's not.

Ahem:

"If there is a shutdown, I think it would be a tremendously negative mark on the President of the United States. He's the one that has to bring people together."

"I hear the Democrats are going to be blamed, and the Republicans are going to be blamed, I actually think the President would be blamed."

"Well, if you say, "Who gets fired?" it always has to be the top. I mean, problems start from the top, and they have to get solved from the top, and the President's the leader, and he's gotta get everyone in a room and he's got to lead."

Donald J. Trump 2011

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/954582534830014464

Sup Forums is using the knowledge that the Jews have possessed for centuries against them. That's why you guys hate meme magic.

Government was going to be shutdown after he released the memo anyways

No, that is why I kek. I'm just shit at said magic

Interesting.
Context?

He's talking about selling weapons and military equipment to our allies.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm

s1.webmshare.com/QRM4R.webm
>Jeff Sessions Shysters

>shyster
>A Jewish professional who cons people. Taken from the Shakespearian character Shylock, in "The Merchant of Venice."

100%

You can't be in politics without being a jew puppet. Trump is just far harder to control than normal, because he's self-funded.

>implying he doesn't know that if he steps out of line he'll be JBK'd

He's running the country with a gun to his head. Make no mistake.

lol left bibi hangin, damn

What about the whole thing regarding Jerusalem?

they can't undermine him

kek this one's good

>There are people ITT that think Trump isn't one of "them"
Oh how I pity the fool

There are good Masons and then there are the Masonic Jews. The first have been aware of what's going on but are forbidden to share the secrets with it, part of the oath. The latter are the Rothschild's, Black Nobility, Committee of 300, blah blah.... anyways we're all on the celestial clock, and it's a battle of good vs evil on a universal scale