How is it fair that women don't get hired because of their sex?

How is it fair that women don't get hired because of their sex?
>A third of managers would rather employ a man in his 20s or 30s over a woman of the same age for fear of maternity leave, according to a new study
theguardian.com/money/2014/aug/12/managers-avoid-hiring-younger-women-maternity-leave

im a business owner and i dont hire women, niggers, or spicks.

Business is about making money. Not safespaces and tranny cocks.

This guy gets it.

waste management needs women who can pick up garbage bags from the curb.
pay is more than double minimum wage

are you going to apply?

But what about the individual merit? Not all spics and niggers are trash. And women have intelligence too just like men.

Looking at it another way: how is it fair that an employer has to take on the cost/risk of someone disappearing for anything from months to years to have children, when they could instead choose to employ someone without that cost/risk?

I'm not a woman though

>Individual merit
It's called being white, pedro.

op is obviously a man
because women are all out protesting today
one final hurahhh for the democrat party
before the fat lady drives the last nail in it's coffin

Kek. You do have to you have to find yourself cherry picking employees regardless if they are white or not

in my early days i was afraid of getting hit with a discrimination lawsuit for not hiring niggers, so i hired one.
well, a few months goes by and i found out he was stealing from me.
needless to say, that was the last nigger i hired.

>cocaine spic that can't speak English
Thank you for proving my point.

But there has to be women pregnant otherwise there would be no people. In an economic way of looking at it you're right. But morally speaking is it right? Spending years and years on education just to not get a job because of being a woman.

So white previlege exists after all?

*privilege

Probably has something to do with men being harder working employees with more dedication to their employer.

>Business is about making money
>This guy gets it
Business IS for making money and you shouldn't give a damn who your hiring if he can work hard and he is stupid enough to get underpaid, which ironically are the women, niggers, and spicks.

competence leads to privilege

Of course it exists. The thing about white privilege is that liberals have painted it as something negative, that it's unfair to everyone else and should be shamed. In reality all white privilege is is a general trust that has been earned by the race as a whole. The entire reason white privilege exists is because white people have been more dependable and beneficial to the growth & prosperity of society than others.

IMHO female bosses are the worst; it's like they lack self-confidence so they're constantly trying to prove they're the boss. Also, they're so wordy and it just sounds like "blah blah dumb blah blah blah and then blah blah..."

Nobody wants that in a sales office. Send the women to HR, let em do office work. Business is business, you're either driving income or you're draining it.

Women, niggers, and spics don't work hard. And in the case of women, there is also a good chance that they'll get knocked up and leave you paying them maternity leave.

As a woman I wouldn't want to deal with always moaning, selfish women who'd much rather bitch about other girls than work

>But there has to be women pregnant otherwise there would be no people. In an economic way of looking at it you're right. But morally speaking is it right? Spending years and years on education just to not get a job because of being a woman.

There has to be new children, but the women who have them shouldn't necessarily have to have the same kind of working career a male would have.

Ideally we should get back to a situation where a family can afford to live off a husband/father's income.

This post 1960 meme that women should be able to do absolutely anything/everything a male can AND still be able to have kids is the problem. They can't have it all.

Halt die Fresse du blöder Untermensch. Ignoranter Amerikaner. Je gehört von Autokorrektur?

Buuuuuut, they won't actively be trying to ask for a raise and/or better condition. Women will keep it passive, but it won't worry you as an employer.

A third is less than half you dumb fuck.

Yeah, in a more tradicional society with men being the bread winners there wouldn't be this issue.

*traditional sorry for my english

You are implying that cost of living grew because women started working?

>Send the women to HR
Or better yet, stop inventing busywork, and make women into great mothers.

this exactly.

its exactly why scandinavian countries prosper under any model. there is a sense of trust through
noridc culture dating back generations and centuries .

For example, Its easier to live in scandinavia, as a scandinavian and put money into the pot when you know your fellow kind are going to use that money to better themselves.

that isnt the case in the united states because there are too many different cultures with animosity against each other because of just that - their culture. the thought of giving someone my money, for example, here in the united states makes me feel uneasy because i don't trust that they'll use it for a good cause.

Don't be a privilege faggot leftist Reddit tier retard

I would hire Mexican immigrant chicks. They legitimately work harder than anyone else

Beyond that only white guys who aren't wigger fags, and Asians of both genders. Mostly because I run the show and I want an Asian eye candy receptionist. It signals status

white people are the better race
white folks are more intelligent
niggers are not
therefore a meritocracy is functional white supremacism
better race = better worker = better competence = privilege for being smart and hardworking
niggers do not deserve that privilege

Checks out

I don't understand the Sven countries that do paid paternity and maternity leave for like a year. I can't believe any remotely small business would even consider hiring anyone below 35.

Because you hire people on a 36 months ideal 60 months+ perspective in any job that is above entry level.
For anything lower management and up you spent:
>3-12 months to train your new hire to your standards
so for that period of time they're actually not worth the money you pay them and probably 2-3 costly mistakes that happen all the time when new people get in charge no matter how qualified they're
>have experienced employees accompany them
your top earners earn you less money because they spend time with your new hire instead of making money
>build relationships and trust with employees and customers
only a well oiled machine will produce results

So, you calculate to make money after 12 months, now if they quit after 3 months because durrr I'm pregnant you lose a shitload of money super easy decision.
Even worse in Switzerland, they can be on "sick leave" from day one on of their pregnancy, you still have to pay them and can't fire them.
You can get your money back after 3 months from the "sick leave insurance" but that's 3 salaries down the drain.
Worst case: she quits after taking 11 months off where you are actually not allowed to replace her or look for a replacement beside a temporary hire and face the same problem described above...

How is it fair that a whore gets paid for several years while other people are doing her job just cause she got knocked up by Jamal?

No, I wasn't even thinking about that.

women make shit employees

In shitty matriarchal rushka that literally started feminism in the early soviet times, a woman can get over 3 years of leave due to pregnancy (90 days before-after giving birth and up to 3 years after) but her salary is paid by the gubmit as far as I know, employer only has to keep her working place

>for fear of maternity leave

>women make shit employees
not if they're sex workers

women ruin every workplace, just stop ruining everything and employers will hire you

just a question, not trying to argue with you or anything, but how do women ruin workplaces?

>OP: Women need to be more fairly employed!
>ITT: Women hate.
Nice

women are terrible to work with; they think they deserve a position of authority just because they show up.
this is news to you?

I work at a local corner store and there are 3 men (including me) and 1 women and shes super nice to me and the rest of my co-workers, so yes

Incompetence, underperformance, pettiness, the agitation for rules and regulations favorable to females, HR, the preference of environments that stifle male creativity, discord, preposterous corporate definitions of "harassment," displacing more qualified male applicants via affirmative action, backbiting, and I could go on. It would actually be easier to enumerate the ways women don't ruin the workplace.

Women are stupid, shortsighted, nearly mindless, traiterous fucking cunts, who only care about causing drama to enrich their pointless lives and finding new and exciting ways to pleasure their clitoris. Muzzies are right about this one: we should snip that stink-bean right off before they hit puberty.

And women belong at home, barefoot and pregnant, not at workplaces interfering with men doing important things. I don't even think we should teach them to read. We could use crude symbols and pictures in cookbooks instead of actual words.

Women aren't leaders.

>this guy is going to work every day from the day I hire him except for allotted vacation time
>this woman could very well take months off at any point she gets creampied by a tinder date

>for fear of maternity leave
W R O N G
for fear of hiring an SJW/commie cunt.

Are you muslim or just angry virgin?
Otherwise i don't see a reason to hate women that much
Reminder that Marie Curie was women

I forgot to add that in the first 15 minutes of arriving at a new job a women is already beginning to choose who she is going to fuck, who she is going to flirt with so they will do her job, and who she hates so she can make their lives miserable and cause as much drama for everyone involved. Women are fucking horrible employees. I don't hire any at all.

inb4 some autist starts whining about required diversity quotas...

>You're not Google. And until you are, no one gives a fuck unless you are wasting your life doing gov't contracts.
>Don't go public. Stay private and get private VC. You can do whatever the fuck you want.
>Don't EVER give anyone a reason for their termination. Have your attorney draft up a boilerplate termination letter that tells them nothing and then have HR issue it to the employee. Deep down they know what they fucked up on. No reason to put yourself in a position where you have to litigate because some underperforming shitheap is mad they got what they deserved.

>Marie Cuire meme

Don't be a moron and a pussy. There is no time left for the flaccid whining and indecisiveness of weak white men. Solutions to problems need to be dealt with a violently and harshly as possible. The time for modest, sensible solutions is long past.

Marie Curie was a fucking nobody. Her venture capital, scientist husband did everything and she just attached her name to it. Nice job promoting feminist bullshit by the way.

tldr: don't be a pussy. Marie Curie didn't invent shit. She was the Elizabeth Holmes of the 19th century.

Yes because it’s observably true. Doubling the labor pool drove down wages. You’d think a Jew would understand basic supply and demand.

Aye, to be fair not all chicks are retarded, most jobs where they apply usually take more brawn than brain anyways, so I don't see what the problem is.

Sorry, no, Wages didn't drive down, spending went up.
People are finding it hard to live because they expect a certain standard which is higher the the standard of living in the past, i.e. every house has a at least one computer, one huge television, a few laptops, a few tablets, everyone has an expensive smartphone, healthier and thus more expensive food.

It's not that everything became more expensive, it's just we rather live with a minus in our bank to have that new iPhone thats coming out.

I never had trouble finding a job, in fact every place I chose to work for I went and got hired on the spot or a call back within 24h! Granted these are not rocket scientist jobs but non the less if anyone wants to work they can get a job no problem, and advancing is not that hard ether if you chose to do so!