Why do people hate on Johnson for suggesting a France-England bridge?

I mean it is just 38km. The bridge from Denmark to Sweden is 8km and cost 1 billion. so I assume the Johnson bridge would cost around 5 billion. But just imagine the increased traffic from that bridge and the massive trade that could come from it.

Because it's literally impossible, it would collapse on the weight of refugees

Dry foot way for africans to enter england. Do we want that?

You say that like it’s a bad thing

England is for the English
France is for the French

That bridge is for the sand niggers

Isn't there already a tunnel?

He can fuk right off !

Increased trade means British sovereignty out and EU sponsored illegal immigrants in.

i always liked the road tunnel idea and it must be a lot cheaper if you have an existing tunnel to work from.

Yes, and we send in dogs when the """"""refugees""""try to get in.

they allready sneak on the ferrys and trains, why do you think the bridge would increase any attempts at illegal imigration

that said it will be redioculsy expensive and not that needed when we have the chunnel

Why dont they just build a tunnel instead?

You should have train tracks running through it, though, not paved roads that could carry trucks of peace.

Added benefit of the train: Murrican passengers will usually be on hand to save your candy asses from the mudslimes.

It would act as a giant funnel for France too allow the hoards in. They would have no incentive to control their own borders.

For some reason they think we should share the problem when in reality they should have protected their borders to begin with.

>You should have train tracks running through it
well have I got good news for you.

we already have one

A bridge is retarded. Just make another Chunnel. Underground tunnels work.

What's the problem with the tunnel?
Why does a Kraut OP interested in this matter btw? Does he finally infraestruture to invade England?

>Hitler sends entire Nazi army through one tunnel
>One UK national guard unit brings Germany to its knees, making the Spartans look like the boy lovers they were.

Never mind building a bridge, we should dynamite the fucking tunnel and mine the Channel.

The bridge won't be build ever. The frogs and the Pakis won't ever agree on whether it will be build with left or right hand traffic.