Seiyuu thread

Is Hiroshi Kamiya the Mel Blanc of anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4vd2pPsJEQ8
youtu.be/M5o78wbyamY
youtu.be/LrfEQRSa6bk
youtu.be/4sDUAtkymc0
youtu.be/vQydKmLMQfs
youtube.com/watch?v=WJzkWgWiE8U
youtube.com/watch?v=qgE6p4wSvl0
youtu.be/8ZgoPjnwBhw
youtu.be/zHfNpvxn2kI
youtu.be/rLnxO75bO3E
youtube.com/watch?v=9dHknkSVrss
theslothmachine.tumblr.com/post/77596465428/chihara-minori-fangirling-over-inoue-marinas
instagram.com/p/3QPuuOohqE/?taken-by=ai_nonaka
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No it's Yamadera.

Is Ao-chan the June Foray of anime? She has pretty good high-to-low range, and also does a good old lady voice.

(Foray is also a loli by Murcan standards, only about 151 cm.)

Season 2 when

Never. The anime adaption was awful.

This girl was so superior compared to the others

crabs > girls

You have played the VNs, right?

The Philistines on this board don't know who Mel Blanc is. But you are on to something - both have an incredible artistic range.

>Kamiya
>range

you fucking what?

If anything Yamadera is the equivalent in modern times.

people like to claim Tomiyama Kei too.

but fucking Kamiya??

He does the same voice in every fucking role.

Who /85%/ here?

King Record's purest princess

Are they translating A-3?

I want to fuck Miyako all day everyday.

>inb4 404

Whether he pitches his voice lower or higher, Kamiya sounds exactly like Kamiya in every role he plays.

Is this now a Miyako thread? Her bad ends were my favourite part of the VNs and she was the only character to make me laugh consistently. I hope A3-5 and whatever else is in the series that isn't translated has good ones to look forward to as well.

youtu.be/4vd2pPsJEQ8

sagiriririririririri

How long has it been since they started deleting our Friday threads?

We had many threads that lasted. It depends on the mod at the moment,

I'm a very big fan of majikoi and I like discussing it but we really shouldn't have weekly threads. There's just not enough to talk about each week.

Wait,

Is the Miyako route translated yet? I remmeber seeing those memes years ago.

The whole game got translated, as well as the sequel and one of the fan things with smaller routes. The hilarious thing is her route turned out to be shit, after all that waiting.

youtu.be/M5o78wbyamY

index

>I like Kamiya so he has range
Kamiya Akira is superior Kamiya seiyuu

Those endings were truly something else.

Bro

Nakamura: so (uchida) yuuma keeps saying he wishes he can get invited to our show
Nakamura: so I said I guess it’s fine, and for some reason he said “oh yeah also along with onee-chan (uchida maaya)” and I was like what
Sugita: what kind of service is that
Sugita: you know those two have a really vague sense of boundaries, their faces are always SO close to each other’s
Nakamura: oooh that makes things awkward
Sugita: seriously I’m just a bystander but my heart beats so fast every time

He wishes, I'm sure there's like a seiyu that's at that level, but he ain't one of them.

Miyako is perfect.

Which Yamadera?

youtu.be/LrfEQRSa6bk

ReZERO

Is Kamiya /our guy/?

>happily married with children

Nah

youtu.be/4sDUAtkymc0

I like this

Yes. Seems like progress is kinda slow with A-3 though and they haven't updated the progress page so there's no telling just how far they've gotten.

youtu.be/vQydKmLMQfs

HiroC

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJzkWgWiE8U

youtube.com/watch?v=qgE6p4wSvl0

youtu.be/8ZgoPjnwBhw

HeroC

>route is about dumping her crazy ass and getting her to love herself

By far the best route in terms of character development.

Nah man. Chris gets her entire world view changed, wanko has her dream crushed and you help her find a new one. Agave route>crazyslut

youtu.be/zHfNpvxn2kI

pokemon battle

youtu.be/rLnxO75bO3E

Minori Chihara
Haruhi
pilgrimage

I love Kanae Itou!

Hanakanaラブ

I always thought it'll be just a dream.

I hope he dies in his sleep

What's up everybody?
I'm not from Sup Forumsround here but I tought this was the best place to get an answer for my question.

So there is this girl who is super into "Kana Hanazawa", like SUPER into it. And, can't tell me exactly why, but she keeps mumbling about how she loves all the animes she is in and states that her goal is to watch all the animes in wich Kana Hanazawa worked.

My question is: What the fuck? What's with that seiyuu that she loves so much? Is she going to die?

There's nothing wrong with HanaKana but you(r friend) is just displaying the usual signs of being a seiyuufag.

Is that dangerous?

Yes, very.

she's a 3DPD. please keep yourself away from her.

Main role again please. No roles for Summer. ;_;

What's the worst that could happen?

B-b-ut I love her!

>B-b-ut I love her!

That's how they trap you. I'm sorry for you.

>What's the worst that could happen?
That you become a Hankanafag too.

Shit! But I like that. It's not like I'm really trapped, right?

I already saw her in Steins;Gate (maybe in some other thing without even realizing) and survived.

You will become a Hanakanafag and you will like it.

Nah. His voice is instantly recognizable.

Kouichi.

if you really want to go through with 3DPD, you gotta leave Sup Forums. Only 3DPD we like here are seiyuus.

Can someone post that Tomokazu Sugita school life chart with all the characters

I'll take the top left box please.

no not this one

it has different seiyuus with their roles (rival, love interest, etc)

Is there any way to avoid it?

I'm just came here for answers. I'm kinda confused now. I am trapped or do I need to leave?

no, you dumb faggot. you're trapped because you're in love with a worthless pig disgusting real life girl. leave now and save us the trouble of hearing about your stupid issues.

Yes, I think I will leaving in a moment. Thank you anyways.

Hanakana is a beauty and is a good idol seiyuu, your girl friend have a good taste.

Just accept it, she's pretty cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dHknkSVrss

>Is there any way to avoid it?

Why would you do that? Cibo a cute.

I don't want to end up like Yeah, (You) got me there, she seems cute.

>Hiroshi Kamiya
Did the reveal that he was married and had a kid hurt his career at all? Usually this spells doom for a female.

He might have lost some of his crazier fans and Seiyuu awards stopped sucking his dick but it didn't seem to really hurt his career in all.

Even Minori Chihara gets wet for Marina Inoue.

theslothmachine.tumblr.com/post/77596465428/chihara-minori-fangirling-over-inoue-marinas

So what are you going to ask her at Fanime?

KanaHana is cute

I wanna make a poster containing all of her characters, I'm almost done, just gotta go through her video game and mobile game catalog. I wanna have her sign my copy, and I wanna see if they'll let me give her a copy as a gift.

But questions I thought of and saw from others are:
>Who is your favorite seiyuu?
>What was your favorite role you did?
>What role was most important or special to you?
>What, as a fan, can we look forward to from you?
>Which song you performed is your favorite?
>How does it feel to play the villain for once as Easy in Drifters?

and now i'm drawing a blank on what else to ask. I wanna try my best to show Kanae Itou that I love her, but without coming off as creepy.

They are doing a stage play this weekend, Warau Roudoku, with some of the biggest talents in the voice acting industry.
>Masako Nozawa
>Kikuko Inoue
>Aoi Yuuki
>Megumi Han
>Koichi Yamadera
>Tomokazu Seki
>Akio Ohtsuka
Among others.
Would be nice to see some footage of it.

zetsubou-shita!
op being a fagget left me in zetsubou-shita!

Oh, and Kikuko Inoue brought her daughter as well.

I'd ask her if she's going to take a day to see San Francisco, mainly because I'm a filthy cucklafornian and SF is one of the most spectacular cities in the US. (Not sure if I'd want to live there though.)

Ai Nonaka went to Fanime two years ago; here she is at Pier 39 talking about the seals and Arukatorazu.

instagram.com/p/3QPuuOohqE/?taken-by=ai_nonaka

isn't she too young to have a daughter?

Wasn't the youngest mother ever something like 10?

(No, I'm not googling that.)

>I'd ask her if she's going to take a day to see San Francisco, mainly because I'm a filthy cucklafornian and SF is one of the most spectacular cities in the US. (Not sure if I'd want to live there though.)

I am too but, I hate SF outside of Japan Town. It's just so dirty, loud and obnoxious.
>Ai Nonaka went to Fanime two years ago; here she is at Pier 39 talking about the seals and Arukatorazu.

I sorta regret not seeing her that year, but remember being particularly exhausted. But I'll be sure to ask Kanae Itou that question. Or if you're planning to go see her too maybe you can ask that, I think it'd be weird if one huge Kanae Itoufag is the one asking non stop questions.

Speaking of Aipon, she has one of the best milf voices. I got into her via (best) Meme rather than Kyoko or Fuuko.

>tfw You will never hyave a treesome with mother and daugther

I don't even know who Mel Blanc is.

You should be happy for him, fag.

Can you introduce them?

When will this 142-cm. qt get more roles?

>ITOKO

Tell me, Sup Forums, why is there so little of Tsuda Kenjirou in anime?

Who cares for live-action actors? You're on the wrong board, bud.