What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7nBzJdQB5r4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Age.

He's got no party discipline after the fact. Pelosi and Schumer can get the votes but they can't herd 230 cats on this issue for a month.

They've already got Rep. Guitterez rolling over on building the wall in under 18 hours.

They're gonna cave. They'll look like brats and wimps.

Full NWO, operated by zionists

Make the Democrats look evil and stupid at the same time.

>ok, mr president, I'll give you the money for the wall
>cool, 21 billion
>1.6 billion
>deuces!
epic

Same endgame as whoever is shoving $$$ up his ass and making him talk. He does not care about you.

Same as Soros obviously

he wants all europeans dead and gone
he wants us cowed
he wants us to forget violence is an option to prevent our ethnic cleansing

They're honestly flailing around. They have no leverage other than holding American citizens hostage.

When is the next TR!

I need my fix!

To have Beaner Babies to sacrifice to Moloch.

i bet they might have thought they had to push it all in on a lousy hand because if this goes to the Supreme Court it would have 5 votes against it right?

Roberts, Alito, Thomas, Scalia, Gorsuch. Bam. The who enchilada would get thrown in the trash with DAPA this spring.

Whoops, forget about the sad death of Scalia. Kennedy maybe?

His endgame? Well, here it is.

The democrats are trying to put Trumps between a rock and a hard place. They know the more illegals that are allowed into the country. The more dem votes they get.

Let's assume they secure DACA. Well that's 800k+ people voting. Now wait until those people have kids. You have a base of Dem voters in the South. Their endgame is to turn red states.

They don't care about the wall now. They have what they want. Free votes in the tune of 800k generations of illegals gracious to their blue slaveowners.

Dems are fucked up in the head.

Greater Israel

It needs a speech bubble with him saying something like "I'm fighting for these brave dreamers behind. Privileged americans are just going to have to be patient"

I left it empty so people could caption it.

alright guess I'll get to it then :)))))

wait a minute. If the government shut down, can the memo be even released?

Kevin MacDonald:
youtu.be/7nBzJdQB5r4

Hiding their tyranny, both parties, Trump is a latecomer so he gets a pass but the rest of congress are shitting their bricks and hoping the 19 day wait will stop people from calling.

Since they gave an inch take a mile, keep calling and politely harassing all congress members, remind them the people have the right to ouster them all and replace them with patriots of SINLGE citizenship, like Donald Trump

bah, SINGLE*

the destruction of america, obviously

white genocide

This, liberals are le epic faggots.

>genocide whites

>rule over all the mud people of the world.

>pizzagate kids forever

Not quite sure

To virtue signal to his base of diehard leftwing SJWs while simultaneously expanding his voting base to ensure a Democratic majority for decades to come.

Democrats are involved in human trafficing drug trafficking and all sorts of shit. Hes protecting his fucking paycheck.

Those aren't even dreamers. GTFO

this. 100%.