Face of 9,000-Year-Old Geek Teenager Reconstructed

news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/01/archaeology-agvi-greek-stoneage-facial-reconstruction/

Homeland of the amerimutt.

I'm surprised they didn't make her brown.

Not.

Tits or gtfo.

Mami

La Creatura

>11 year old
>looks 4 times older

Yeah because you can recreate a whole face with hair, eyes and skin tone with just a preserved skull
well done Shlomo

Ok so it's 11 and the OP thinks you're a teenager at 11 years old? Dumb.

JUST

Looks Jewish

0/10 no melanin kang.

Fake news.

not white

> Geek Teenager
That made me chuckle.

>JUST

TURK genes obviously made them better. You're welcome gayreeks

El Abominacion

Fucking leaf. This is the teenager, your picture is an 11 year old.

It belongs to the ancient Angloid race. The destroyer of the ANCIENT ARYANBLOODS.

turk genes make you to an ugly shitskin dwarf

>for most of history, people didn't have access to dentists, consistent nutrition, regular bathing, salons or makeup
No way!

Loooooooooool

This is fucking horrible. The creators of the western culture were GINGERS. I will off myself now.

>Geek
how do you know she was a geek

WE WUZ PHILOSOPHERS N' SHEEEEEEEIIIITTT

This. You can't recreate teh face of a person by using the skull only.

People from India, Sweden, Italy for example can have exactly the same skull.

You filthy animal. Just look at portraits by Rembrandt or whoever. People always looked like shit until recently.

So hol' up u sayin' we wuz western civilization and sheeit?

That might be true, but pic OP posted is an ARTISTIC RENDITION. You can't recreate the soft parts of a face (nose lips etc.) on a dead skull and also not the skin complexion.

Yeah but I wasn't talking to you or about that. If people in the 17th century looked like shit, no doubt they did in the stone age.

you just picked a bad painting, look at statues

we wuz jews

Pff. Statues aren't made of people. They're made to look good. A painting is far more realistic. Find me a portrait Rembrandt made (he did many) of a good-looking female. They all look fucked up like this.

>9000 year old teenager

Dutch faggot is right.

You could say the same thing about portraits, wet brain.

maybe he had shit taste?
there are good looking portraits too

That' just because Dutch women are ugly and look like they have shoes for faces

Yeah my brain is wet as it should. What are you trying to prove with that picture.

Weren't Greeks genetics basically 'poisoned' by the ottoman invasion?

I've o doubt ancient Greeks and Romans were more white and less brown.

Dutch girls are the best in the world, nigger.

What are you trying to prove with your picture, mouthbreather? I can cherry pick too.

Quintessentially British. Explains why anglos are the spiritual descendants of the Greeks and Romans (minus the gay shit).
EVERY MAJOR HISTORIC CULTURE WAS ANGLO

Oh look a divide and concor thread, fuck off jew shill. SAGE

Show me one. And Rembrandt made portraits in assignment mostly. I chose him cause he's a good painter who made realistic paintings.

would fuck his butt

he is right though
statues had idealized features
like Greek nose
wavy hair
small penis
small breasts
Greek feet

no
Greeks made turks and (levantine) arabs look more human

many look like transsexuals
same with danish and german

You're a fucking retard. My point is that I'm not cherry picking.

You don't know wtf you're talking about.

Just look at that overbite dude

Guaranteed she got stuffed in pithoi darn near every day around lunchtime by the chads and stacies around her

He's simply a leaf

to you its normal
but foreigners notice it
like the fingols in finland
to finns, they are normal

My bad. Can't tell these 56 apart

"She" looks like a man, LOL.

that pic is supposed to be an 11 year old, but they made her skin look like a 45 year old

greek statues were based on real people. Sicily and some greek islanders retain this phenotype to this day. it wasn't some imaginery human of artists imagination

There were plenty of ugly people but that doesn't mean everyone was idiot. This guy was the son of the third ugliest Hapsburg and he came out fine.

He's 9000 years old, retards

rougher life my dude

>She's legal officer, she might look like an 11 year old but she's actually 9000 :DDDD

for some reason men look much more normal but i blame makeup for that.
here, have 3rd result in google after typing in 17th century portait

this is what a person would look like if they looked like a classical statue. doesn't even look like a real person.

No wonder the Greeks turned to fine smooth Boy Pussy

>doesn't even look like a real person.
you new zealanders must have some pretty fucked up faces then

no they dont
they look better than other humans
but dont look like gods

you should look at those weird maori/white mongrels

find me an example of one(1) other person who looks like that.

>no brow ridge
>straight nose
Primordial Aryan features are very visible.

pic related is avg dutch woman

Mate, you're Polish. Please don't talk about the appearance of others. Jesus Christ.

Honestly looks like they wrapped the skin of another completely different person to the wrong skull.

These facial reconstructions should not be taken seriously.

what

Looks pretty real to me, see tonnes of girls with the same features round here

post one example.

haha

MERHEBA SEVGILIM :))) OBEN POOS

What's so unreal about the appearence of that woman?

>doesn't even look like a real person
Do you find that ugly or what? I think she looks very beautiful, basically flawless.

Show vagene maybe? :)

have you ever seen a real person?

Close.

Aliki Diplarakou.

seeing someone that looks that much like a classical statue just induces an uncanny valley effect.

not ugly, just uncanny.

are you face blind?

if you are a european male you want a prominent brow ridge m8

His granddaughter too didn't even realize it.

Alright you're retarded go roll around with your sheep or whatever they do on that island of your's.

Looks she British immigrant?

9,000 years ago everybody for sure looked like shit. No makeup, no showers, no mirrors to do your hair, no combs, no deodorant, no nice clothes, etc. goddamn.

>if you don't think these two people who look totally different look the same then you're retarded

>he wants exactly the same exact person from a couple of google searches for a weak argument on a fucking basket weaving forum
Total. Retard.

wow bigot.

trans human beans have been around since the BEGINNING OF TIME, your on the wrong side of history kiddo

Face of 3500 y/o Mycenaean warrior

it's not even a close approximation. the facial structure is totally different. also, even if it did look the same, it's a painting and the whole point was to find examples of real people.

Open bob

looks kinda like those cockroach creatures from japaneese comics

It's the same fat cheeked weak chin. They even have the same frog throat. Probably got fat faced ugly after their first baby.

Shitty propaganda, that's not what a warrior looks like

Pay ye debts

Still better looking than 99.999999% of all niggers (except britany venti, I’ve got a hard on for that mutt).