Has there ever been a more glaring example of a mainstream anime that got forgotten so quickly?

Has there ever been a more glaring example of a mainstream anime that got forgotten so quickly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkG-sKcpQUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I forget.

Please stop living in a bubble. 95% of anime is completely forgettable. Yes even your favorite show.

What?

little witch academia

This

should've left it open ended like EVA so that people can speculate for years on end afterwards

Forgotten by whom? It's still talked about all the time here.
If you're talking about the general public, it was never especially big, like AoT, SAO and the likes.

my dick didn't forget it.

my dick didn't forget it.

Akame ga Kill

Actual answer. I still see a lot of Kill la Kill shit.

why did they even bother making that anime so soon, they basically just pulled a 2003 FMA

that show got forgotten about like 5 episodes in when everyone realised it probably should have just stayed a movie.

This. Shit was everywhere when the anime first started airing but you don't see anything about it anymore.

yeah where was my fat black clown child rapist murderer

ummmm you're a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=XkG-sKcpQUs

Ah, little shill academia squad is here.

this anime was actually alright unlike eromanga sensei

I remember Ryuuko and her perfect hourglass body

gurren lagann mecha with kill la kill styling
nice

I remember hating it, as well as hating all the faggots who spammed half the catalog with threads about it.

Where are her nipples?

I'm glad that the show ended and went out with a bag instead of dragging on and on.

bang* even. Plus I can only thank shows like that, because it encourages hot cosplayers to dress in as little as possible.

Osomatsu-san

This is the winner. It had 3,000+ post threads on Sup Forums and I think it set some sort of Toonami record, and within a year no one cared about any aspect of the franchise.

Glad to see Trigger is still sucking its own dick.

Don't make me doki doki no waku waku on your ass

Don't insult 2003 FMA like that.

Both of these attracted the African American crowd when they aired on TV for some time. AgK was still in the process of being forgotten, though.

If it was forgotten you wouldn't be posting about it dipshit because you wouldn't be able to remember it. And you're not even a fan.

Ryuuko is cute.
CUTE!

>Everything except for the one show I like is forgettable
Every single year there is some "amazing" anime that blows everyone away and is heralded as the new messiah. Literally within 3 months it's forgotten and everyone moves on to the next one

Case in point Re:Zero, this shit was fucking hyped up by literally every single person on facebook and reddit and every single moron on every social platform made their avatar Rem. Look now, how many people are still talking about that shit show?

Blue Exorcist

Yet that tread on Sup Forums refuses to die

What a disappointment

except by the half point it already felt like it was dragging.
Trigger should stay to shorts

If the praise for the show consists of waifu posting then of course the show will be forgotten.

There has not been a truly amazing anime in years.

>people talking about an anime = shilling
>people not talking about an anime = it's dead/forgotten/etc.

Some people still remember kill la kill and you are mistaken it isn't that mainstream.