What exactly are women marching about? What plights have they suffered?

What exactly are women marching about? What plights have they suffered?

One of two things:
1: They work for George Soros
2: Their preferred presidential candidate suffered a humiliating defeat.

they are not mutually exclusive.

Ahh yes, Hilary losing made this entire country into a rape camp.

They're marching because it's trendy. Also a long time ago some women they never knew were oppressed and now it's time for white men to pay the toll.

Can we just leave all these goons and set sail for a new continent? I'm ready to start again with you right-minded ameri-bros.

Antarctica needs colonization. We can find a way.

Let's go! Surely we have adaptable tech to do the job, and it seems hard, so none of these whinging cunts or savages will want to help. Then we just set up a constitution that prevents undesirables from coming forever and make it EXPLICITLY clear the intent of the document and why it was written and that it should never be amended or overturned.

>call brother
>"can I borrow your truck for a few hours"
>"sure, are you just hauling stuff?"
>"um... ok"

Insurance still does not cover their plastic surgery bills. Sad!

>Their daddy did not give them enough attention
>Chad McThundercock pumped and dumped them.

That's about it.

ebil western oppression

They're useful idiots of actual communists. They're the dumbest people you can ever meet and reality for them is basically a Disney movie.

I can install all the fiber on MGTOW island. Idk how we get to the mainland though. I'm not trying to torrent/play vidya/shitpost with 300 other people on a satellite connection.

People will do anything if you pay them. Not one of them can discuss in depth why they're there.

Statement on what?

BUMP FOR AN ANSWER TO WHAT THESE DUMB BITCHES ARE MARCHING FOR

AGAINST SEXISM
AGAINST SEXUAL ABUSE
AGAINST THE PATRIARCHY
AGAINST TRUMP

HEAR OUR *RAWRRRR*

women have never suffered any plights

they have always be first class citizens with more rights than men

More like pussified and soyed America.

The virgins in this thread smell like cheeto dust.

You should wash your face then

Here you dropped your Kotex

It's fucking painfully obvious. The only correct answer is its an easy way to garner a MASSIVE amount of self righteous attention. More than posting a clothes shopping selfie. More than a pic of her on a night out with her besties. Maybe rivaling the amount of Instagram likes for WE'RE HAVING A BABY OMGGG SQUEEZE.

Considering they have more rights than ever and most of the shit they are spouting is factually wrong they're probably misinformed and angry about it. I used to hate foreigners but thanks to the SJW shit and them constantly shoving their garbage in my face I also learned to be extremely conscious about gender and generally dismiss everything women say. They literally made me sexist because they wouldn't shut up.

(((Krassenstein)))

plz no jailbait

>humiliating defeat.

>I also learned to be extremely conscious about gender and generally dismiss everything women say
This is an important, albeit blackpilling lesson to learn.

To be able to post Instagram pictures of themselves at it for the likes.

the idiots there are "marching" because they're sore losers who need to do SOMETHING to cope for the next 7 years of this presidential administration.

>that moment when the drugs kick in

Every single time

>What a statement!! This is Judaism!

Her body guards are top professionals. I bet the guy didn't expect that to happen but he was ready to block sight from the cameras the second that happened.

ITT: triggered faggots mad they no longer have second-class citizens to feel superior to.

Ya'll gay boys gonna need to derive worth from your merits now, faggots. Having a dick ain't enough anymore.

they suffered „emancipation“. they can’t handle that. wamon are programmed to be dependent. intellectually they can’t pass the stage of a 16 year old. sad.

I really wish they would come clean and say exactly what was going on here

because women are so oppressed!

Blogpost time
>At Patagonia Denver about an hour ago
>Trading in some stuff for a new jacket
>Woman checking me out asks "how did you like the march?"
>Tell her I didn't go
>"Oh, you should have said" you did

Well, that was awkward. I don't even give a shit that company hates Trump; I'll still wear that garbage.

I'd like one order of large titty and a soda please

Kek are you LARPing as a feminist redneck? Interesting angle, I usually go for black nationalist/KANG theorist

@157435042

Because it's such a low quality bait you don't even deserve a (You)

>What plights have they suffered?
they are like jews - they are not happy unless they are whining and complaining

Fuck

It looks like a lot of laundry isn't getting done today

At least those fat-asses are getting some exercise. Maybe they should go on a march everyday.

This is fucking embarrassing for fuck's sake. She's a grandma and yet keeps reliving these delusions of her family being some sort of "American aristocracy" and somehow appointed by destiny and history to be the next president, all the while the clock is ticking and she's wasting the last years of her instead of spending some of those fat Saudi dollars to enjoy life.

Woman are such faggots

Naw they definitely know she's susceptible to shit like this that's why they don't even seem shocked.

>weekend at bernie's

maybe we should downtroden them. thats what they want, something to bitch about.

or wear off

>They literally made me sexist because they wouldn't shut up.

Yup. I'm a Sup Forumslock because feminist sluts can't shut the fuck up

An unattractive man hit on them once, and they got passed over for a promotion they didn't apply for at work.

Women can:

1. vote
2. get abortions
3. have a career
4. equal legal standing as men

yet they are protesting

Women did suffer more than man untill the 20th Century, and in most parts of the world women are oppressed.

But, but lets face it here in the West women thrive and are protected some unfortunetly are abused but its largly because they allow it with the exeption of few!

I would love to see them march against womens rights being suppresed in iran, saudi, qatar, irak, siria, somalia, ...

To make white men even more miserable.

but they are totally equal to men by law. they just wish they had something to bitch about.

>implying marching does jack shit
Like most things women do its to make themselves feel good at the cost of everything else

I bet Hillary realized right at that moment she poopied herself and a nugget escaped her Depends and was starting to roll down her leg.

>What plights have they suffered?
You mean aside from being property or not being able own land/businesses?
Think before you post, It should of been
>What plights are they suffering?

you mean a million years ago. what about today?

>Hollywood
>entire country

Boys are more likely to be sexually abused anyway. Whores trading sex for some benefit isn’t rape

Check. This guy is a child molester. FACT

Weak willed degenerate men that cannot protect and satisfy them.

Child sexual abuse being ignored.

More kids go missing in the US than gun murders each year. More than that get raped and turned into sexually traumatized young girls scarred for life.

this is what we call changing the subject.

Troll this fucking pedophile.

l o l
o
l

It was less than a hundred tho.

3: An opportunity to get likes on social media.

Barely less than 100. 19th amendment was 1920 my man.

were you alive a hundred years ago?

This entire society is devolving into one big perpetual celebration of all things vaginal.

>What exactly are women marching about? What plights have they suffered?

Not particularly concerned tb.h

>Putting the pussy in the parthenon
lel. This never ends well.

I wasn't either our i might bitch about Indian raids a few hundred years ago.

Prairie niggers had it coming desu

>>Putting the pussy in the parthenon
>lel. This never ends well.

That's hypergamy for ya... women don't want men they have power over, so as soon as you put women into government, they IMMEDIATELY try to destroy the nation, and invite conquerors.

>What exactly are women marching about?

There are these guys with names like Weinstein and Trump who think it's OK to just grab a woman by the pussy and start kissing them. Some people have a problem with that.

rolling

Because it's a way for sour women and a bunch of weak individuals to feel like they accomplished something when in reality they have done jack shit

A virgin can lose their virginity and still have a happy life you're always going to be used condom.

>Maybe they should go on a march everyday.
underrated kek

Gibs me attention

it makes me really think that men's issues are left in the dust.

Pretty much this.
Plus rolling.

>A virgin can lose their virginity
cope harder incel

>This many entitled whores in one image

Weimerica is a joke

rollin

This
Giving women credit for anything else is retarded. If social media didn't exist then this wouldn't be happening.

>didn't expect

The only ones panicking where the NYPD officers in white shirts.
To everyone else this was practised routine.
The fact that she was transported to a private clinic instead of emergency room of a hospital was also planned ahead.

Seems like a good place for a drone strike

It's totally fine to do that to consenting women tho, weinstein was less grabby and more "lemme jerk off in front of you"

As a woman I find this shit so alienating and depressing. I’m a stay at home mother, totally financially dependent on my husband and happy that way. I am thankful for my father who provided for me and protected me until my husband came along. I would have had it much harder without these good men in my life. I was scrolling through Instagram today and I told my husband that the word that springs to mind over and over again when I see all the feminist postings is “immature.” They are coming off like rebellious teenagers, willfully ignorant of all their parents provide for them and how much they are cherished and loved, but in this case instead of parents it’s just MEN. I can’t at all understand what they truly think they’re victims of if not good fortune. It’s a made up drama, a made up problem, and a hideous display of hubris and infantilism that makes me feel very lonely and confused as a woman among women. Glad I have my family at least, and this is why I lurk here every day as well.

Very few, but unironically still more plights than niggers.

*blocks your cart path*

Time flies
Nah but I'm still effected by things that were going on in those times

I know that feel.

Its an unemployment march.
The great female unemployment march of 2018.

tits or gtfo