A Jew just shut down the American Government

Congratulations American Mutts, keep sending billions of dollars to Jews in the ME...

Are not Jews your greatest ally?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/westland_will/status/954849404724289536
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jews are the mutts, btw

>jew shuts down government
literally the only good thing a jew has ever done. keep it shutdown forever for all I care.

no kikes are our greatest threat

look here muslims of the world. if euros in the usa retake control of our govt from these kikes we will leave the desert now and forever.
literally 0 of us give a fuck about the desert, and OBL was right from his perspective. We never got real translations because kikes own the media.

You're prolly getting your asses kicked out of Europe. You have a big fight at home ahead of you anyways once were out of the picture you can do as you will.
also getting kicked out of here if you keep siding with the kike leftist party.

He's not just a Jew, he's also a dual citizen with Israel. Suprise suprise. New York's biggest heb shut it down oy vey

But user, I hate the government.
>Wtf I love Jews now

Shut it down for good. Then we will hang the Jews.

Wasn't your father one of the sand niggers that went to Egypt to defend your homeland when Saadam invaded?

Shut it down!

>we shouldn't help foreigners
>we shouldn't speak multiple languages
>marijuana shouldn't be legal
you know that by walling the country off it essentially turns the us into hotel california by the eagles right?

Schumer is so fucking evil-looking, the Nazis themselves could not have come up with a more appropriate Jewish caricature. He looks to be straight out of the pages of The Poisonous Mushroom.

Imagine not having to die in the desert killing desert people for Jews, or inviting desert people to our homeland for Jews

How was copper wire invented?

Two Jews stretching a penny...

Why are you so friendly with the ANC government, What niggery are you all up to? Explain yourself, Satan.

It's two jews fighting over a penny you dingus. Why would they be stretching a penny? Without the fighting line the joke is not funny. See because Jew's are such vile greedy creature they actually would fight over a penny. That's the joke.

help who you want to help. we all want to change the world, some just think we should start locally and work out.

if you want to broaden your mind and increase your thinking ability, learn a second language.

without government, who says something is illegal? true freedom is being free from government

SHUT

>he's also a dual citizen with Israel.
Proof? I wont hold my breath.

how did you get that flag where the fuck are you from ? gaza ? how barely have any electricity or running water how the fuck can you afford to shitpost on Sup Forums

Why are you in Palestine? Shouldn’t you be shutting down our government for illegal aliens?

twitter.com/westland_will/status/954849404724289536

Oy Vey, Shut it down!

Op, you are such a fucking faggot.
You couldn't get a good pick of a proper Jew there?
You know,from the profile. With his hands rubbing in anticipatory glee from shekels.

And you only have one post

>repubs can't get enough votes
>reee it's the Dems fault!

Don't you have some rockets to shoot off your schools at Ashkelon?

>twitter.com/westland_will/status/954849404724289536
american jews are diffrent from israeli jews saying we are all the same is like saying you and a nigger from nigeria belong to the same people because you are both christian

None of us is happy about it, the dumb niggers love to vote for guys like ((Schumer)) and then complain about whites.

T. Dimitri

Wtf is up with the name fuck islam habibi its literally whats keeping our people as a whole you dumb nigger. You west bank or gaza strip?

That is a lie and you know it. You share your hate for the western world and whites with your diaspora tribesmen.

payback