Trump is straight alpha. He dismantled the entire wiminz march with a single tweet

Trump is straight alpha. He dismantled the entire wiminz march with a single tweet.

I think Trump is using the Womens March as a psy op.

I have got this funny feeling that this is more about psychologically prepping the public for impending revelations than anything else. The normies are gonna have sexual assault fresh in their mind....just in time to find out just how evil members of the government and corporate executives really are.

Hows it feel to be this brain-dead?

god damn i love my president.

What a god.

It's amazing on how many levels this tweet is. Every time you read it you uncover a new meaning.

bump

>Hows it feel to be this brain-dead?
>Hows
Well, this is awkward...

I don't think he tweeted that. Where is the word tremendous? Trump has a vocabulary of 300 words max... far too many large words

Strong wiminz BTFO! How will they recover?

Kek

>thinks "unprecedented" is a big word
>IQ is undoubtedly dozens of points below Trump's
Oh okay so you're on a third grade reading level, user, cool

so happy for the 18 years

>empowered women BTFO
TOP KEK TIER TWEER

tweet*

>Go to Twitter.
>People are tying themselves into knots to try and convince themselves Trump didn't actually write this tweet.

Oh hey, here's one of you fucks now!

only he could

Can someone elaborate on this tweet. I see the irony in unemployment and marching in the street but im not seeings the "levels" being described.

Im a trump supporter , pls inform me if im missing something

I fucking hate Trump,but that was a damn good tweet.

he truly is a madman. this his hilarious

Ooh shit, okay they are protesting him ... Ffs even I didnt think women were still sperging about pussy grab comment.

“How’s” is a contraction that can mean anything from how is, how has, or how does. “How’s” as in “how does” is more colloquial than traditionally correct.

They're literally protesting in Toronto.

has anyone bothered to explain to them how ineffectual that is and that their time is better spent elsewhere, perhaps cultivating hobbies that generate value?

they are protesting all over the world. It's pathetic