Legend of the Galactic Heroes

What do I do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8M9O4Ckvbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Be disappointed in everything you watch from here on out.

You could watch the spinoffs. Or other space operas, although LoGH is easily the best anime in that genre.

Watch the Takarazaku Revue.

Here is the stage play though: (Not all female)
youtube.com/watch?v=R8M9O4Ckvbg

Watch Gaiden

>no subtitles
>not even yellow subtitles
Fuck off?

Watch something entirely different to get you out of the depression. I chose Simoun.

what's the appeal of floating endlessly in space? the ocean I get, but a place with no atmosphere?

Start studying history, obviously.

So basically marathon The History of Rome for the next month?

>listening to things when you could be watching things
No, go watch I, Claudius.

Well, I'd go for 3 kingdoms myself

Tanaka himself, in an interview, recommended two Western works for LoGH fans: E. R. Eddison's The Worm Ouroboros and Mervin Peake' Gormenghast cycle.
>Gormenghast and LoGH share a similar premise. Someone who wants to change the decrepit old order shows up, and a lot of interesting characters get tangled up.. A sort of struggle between tradition and reform comes up. This work and Ouroboros are basically swashbuckler stories. The characters, villains and heroes alike, are very amusing.
There's also stuff like E.E. Smith's work (Lensman, Skylark), Asimov's work (Foundation) and GRRM's A song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) and of course Tolkien's LoTR, which are similar in being large-scale stories and whose Japanese editions have a fanbase with some overlap with LoGH's fanbase.

LoGH itself is unusual in that it hangs in the space between Light Novels and proper History or Sci-fi novels. By choosing what to read next, you're essentially faced with the choice to either step down to LNs or step up to novels.

Wait for the new anime this year.

Read the books.

Can't wait to be disappointed

You say that about everything.

Sup Forums said the same thing for Titania. We all know how that turned out.

The characters hair and clothes were clearly stupid compared to LoGH.

now watch the other arc to get character insight, then lay waste until the new one come out. Or read historical manga.
any /his/ fags here?
I finished BBC rome and 3 kingdoms what other great historical saga should be on the list?

>What other great historical saga
Fall of the Roman Kingdom and Rise of the Republic

Building of the Incan Empire

Journey to the west, The misadventures of Arthur Gordon Pym, The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath?

Patrician taste detected.