Who the fuck was that black woman hiding under a towel behind Spencer?!??

Who the fuck was that black woman hiding under a towel behind Spencer?!??

Pay attention to the figure behind him from 3:08:35 onwards.

youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8?t=11314

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Qsh8UhRP5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not having a house nigger in 2018. Whats wrong with you?

From 3:08 to where? You want me to watch that entire video?

From the few snapshots of 'her' I couldn't even what ethnicity she was.

Mate, I'm not going through all of that shite, looking for a black person. Post another timestamp

I don't see color

that's right we are all one roce

who cares, this just adds to the air of aristocracy about him

He's in a relationship with a black tranny.

I see a doctor or a nobel prize winning scientist

It's fucked up tbqh, I'm getting "Get Out" vibes, you know that film with that creepy black maid

probably his personal Trap Whore,

Just watch a bit from 3.08.35 onwards and you'll see a black woman behind him, he cuts off video at 3:09:30 before turning it back on sometime later.

Once I fucked a black girl then preceded to read the Doctrine of Fascism by Giovanni Gentile & Benito Mussolini to her.

the scariest scene was when that black guy talked like a white guy. that genuinely creeped me out

That's his wife you dingus. That is black hair you're seeing, not skin.

sage

His wife isn't at his Virginia loft ever, however, other women are.

It's clearly a black woman

It's his wife.
He is controlled opposition.

pic related

If you see this image while scrolling, you have been visited by the Ghost Nigra. Your bike will be stolen tonight unless you post "I'M SPOOKED" in this thread.

he is trying to hide his black wife. why would you be ashamed of showing your lovely house maid if she was one?

its clear that he hides the fact that he has jungle fever

why the fuck would his wife conceal her identity with a towel? That's fucking weird. This is clearly some kind of maid or some other person in his house and Spencer doesn't want people to know he associates with non-whites? What a weird fucking dude

IM SPOOKED

IM SPOOKED

(((They))) won't admit to her skin tone to pretend Alt-Right isn't controlled opposition.

It's waste of time to try make them care.

Not a black woman,all you can do is play guessing game.

It's probably a thot with black hair desu.

His personal slave.

Black hair and dark brown neck is we're being more specific.

Reminds me of
"Is Lawrence Fishburne white?
Is Samuel L. Jackson white?"

Apparently Sup Forums itself is too retarded to answer.

holy shit brit fuck, he literally gave you a timestamp down to the seconds and it wasnt precise enough?

>britbrainlets

It's possible, but it is too difficult to tell with these limited photos. Spencer lost my favorable view of him several months ago, but that was for largely internal reasons people outside the movement don't know about.

His glow in the dark CIA nigger badge

What internal reasons?

Basically, he's a massive egomaniac who tries to manipulate people and alienates everyone around him. He's also shit at actually running an organization.

I'M SPOOKED

Seriously you fucking idiots, you've been spoonfed on what Spencer actually is. Stop making threads about him unless you're an actual shill

He said he was in a hotel room, it was prob cleaning lady.

Yeah, no.

>hurr I have internal knowledge no one else knows about trust me goy
Typical shill tactic.

>black neck

Im seeing a purple collar, not a neck.

>cleaning lady
>COVERS ENTIRE BODY MAKING SURE NOT EVEN HANDS CAN BE SEEN TO REMOVE FEMALE CLOTHING FROM THE CLOSET
KYS if this naive.

So who do you think she was then?

Look at pic related. It's clearly black.

Don't make fun, that's a very good book/poem.

I do actually have internal knowledge. I've met the man on multiple occasions. If you think I'm lying then why can't NPI do the most basic of tasks like file taxes correctly or fail to host conferences correctly when organizations like AmRen can? Why has Operation Homeland completely fallen flat, and doesn't even have a website or even twitter at this point?

>2018
>not owning a slave

>Why has Operation Homeland completely fallen flat, and doesn't even have a website or even twitter at this point?
He gives an update at 34:45

youtube.com/watch?v=0Qsh8UhRP5c

I agree, I think Mr. Richard is controlled opposition

It's because he doesn't have any money or people. Why don't they have a twitter? That doesn't cost any money or needs any infrastructure, yet there isn't one. Not to mention the fact he scheduled his MSU college speech during their spring break.

it's a burgundy scarf.

this

>Why don't they have a twitter?
Because it hasn't been properly launched yet.

>Not to mention the fact he scheduled his MSU college speech during their spring break.
That was probably a condition made by the university for "safety" reasons. It would also deter student protestors (like the ones seen in Gainesville).

Thats not a black person thats a rocket scientist.

Huh for some reason Spencer, a supposed white nationalist is really just a guy who wanted to get big by pretending. Who would have thought that people would be stupid enough to support this moron.

Spencer has alienated pretty much everyone and every other group in the movement. NPI is in shambles and both it and Spencer are pretty much out of money.

You aren't a true white nationalist if you don't have a secret black gf that you love. How new are you faggots?

>Spencer has alienated pretty much everyone and every other group in the movement
>no proof

> NPI is in shambles and both it and Spencer are pretty much out of money.
I guess that's why Spencer says at the start of the stream () that they're recruiting more paid positions for Altright.com.

Who would have thunk. LE SHOCK

she is headless

There are easier ways to get famous/rich than pretending to be a white supremacist in front of the entire planet. Pretty weak theory. I think he's just too try hard and his body language and personality come off as disingenuous. He definitely isn't Adolf tier.

I can't prove it without doxxing myself or others.
>I guess that's why Spencer says at the start of the stream that they're recruiting more paid positions for Altright.com.
They can have fun with their checks bouncing.

>I can't prove it

We already knew that, run along

It’s clearly his Misses not wanting to be on camera for obvious fucking reasons. Bizarre way to go about it though, couldn’t she have just waited to get clean towels?

Fine, if you don't believe me, we'll just have to wait and see, but my criticisms still stand. NPI can't preform the most basic of functions of a movement.

His wife is way fatter than that girl

Curious: what are the most basic functions of the movement?

His wife's name is Nina Kouprianova, She looks white, but race mixed like any Russian. Nice try jew shill. Report and sage

probably his wife all I see is hair no face.

No-one said that nigger is Nina. AFAIK, Spencer has already separated from his wife, and his wife has purged all images of Spencer from her photowhoring sites.

He's getting cucked and taking the frustratio to new directions, apparently.

Well, for starters actually being able to hold events like conferences.

Nina's attributes were high maintenance. FSB had cuts in their budget too. No more milk for Spencer.

>fuck I bet she can hop on those for long distance travel!

Spencer is a shill. A walking and talking strawman. Why else do you think he always plays into the media's headlines? MLK boogeyman. Kent State... etc

Word.

So what is your solution?

Woah it really is a negress, I can see her ear

It's his black-haired wife.

Pretty sure they separated, according to wiki anyway

Who the hell watches 4 hours of nu-males talking shit? Fucking millennials man

holy shit it's real

this