Konosuba

>season 3 comes out in 4 or 5 years out of the blue
>sales are a joke compared to before because the hype has died down
>we're left wanting a season 4 that will never come
Is this the best we can hope for? Another case of a mistimed sequel like what happened with Durarara!! (which at least got all the seasons it needed at once) and Attack on Titan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHNAJDyA-u4
youtube.com/watch?v=c8cb1zt-lxY
youtube.com/watch?v=7PvOmsKjcJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pjs megu a best megu

>ywn have megumin manhandle you with her tiny hands while she looks for things around the house to explode you on

sorry that was retarded im drunk sounded better in my head

The cutest girl I've ever seen in an anime is Megumin. The lewdest girl I've ever seen in an anime is *also* Megumin. How is this possible?

>Oh, that's what you're packing? Okay, bring that on over here along with the wine and let's do this.

Cutelewd is an anime staple.

casual is best sorry

>"Kazuma, Kazuma! Somene drank all of my precious wine I've been saving"

Season 3 will never come out. The anime exists only to advertise the light novels, which are now among the highest selling in Japan. The anime has done it's job so there is no reason to make a new season.

People say she is autistic, but I don't think so. She has no problem making friends or picking up social cues, and can turn off her chuuni whenever she wants. I think she is just passionate about explosions and Crimson culture.

Is she even capable of reciprocating affection?

Aqua has exactly the kind of body I like, but the fact that she is Aqua removes any attraction that I would have for her otherwise.

she's a good girl

She does match some of the traits (limited interests, self harm, reluctantancy to make friends ex. Yunyun) but clearly opposite in some (sharing interest in hobbies and empathy). Maybe she does have something

>read through volumes 3 and 4 in the LNs
>eh, this is alright, really lacking in comedy without the delivery or timing

>read through volume 5
>literal gold even without any animation or voice acting involved

I'm not upset we don't get 3 seasons. I'm upset that they stopped right before some of the best material.

Why don't you just read the novels.

This is the same shit that happened with Haruhi, where people keep asking for a new season when they can just continue the story themselves by just reading the novels. They aren't hard to find.

How big is her brain?

>implying they won't come out with a big movie adaptation for volume 5 next year

The voice acting in this show is partially what got me hooked into it

Agreed! We need more Cute pajama characters in general....

It requires so many nutrients that her chest area has been left completely underdeveloped. I'll let you imagine how big it is.

anybody got any more megumin lineart?

When will Yunyun finally admit that she's desperately attracted to Megumin's slender feminine body?

except attack on titan, while having a mistimed sequel, its still a big thing. konosuba is fun, but should be finished as fast as possible.

>season 3 comes out in 4 or 5 years
Ha, you fucking wish.

She's pretty short so probably not that big of that hat is still gigantic on her

Malnourishment as a child can have a serious impact on a child when devolving on the Body and brain

I been posting most of my sfw stuff around...

>I'm not upset we don't get 3 seasons. I'm upset that they stopped right before some of the best material.
I honestly expected them to skip the hot spring arc all together because of this. It wasn't like they were strangers to jumping over the boring parts already.

>145cm
>roughly 40kg
>tiny waist
>healthy hips and thighs
>proportionally long legs
>cute budding mounds that fit perfectly in your palm
>pretty feminine face with a confident expression

This is what peak female performance looks like.

It could go the Minami-ke route of getting a new season after a couple of years, then an OVA out of nowhere, then a new season years after that.

Imagine how nice it'd be to have megumin play vidya while she sits on your lap.

Megumin is shit at vidya as evidenced by her performance at her own game.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHNAJDyA-u4

2casual, would not cuddle

Kazuma Kazuma

Whose voice did you hear?

Nice mental image..
Great, now I have to draw that....

I'm not sure it was Aqua or not, it was softer than when she's squealing about something. Kind of nice.

Her hair is so fluffy! How would she feel about head pats?

I bet she would complain about being treated like a kid.

Her reaction can only imply she has seen plenty of dicks. I always knew Aqua was a huge slut.

>tfw I had the wettest dream of my life last night and it included Megumin
felt alright man

>Kazuma!
Darkness

>Kazuma Kazuma!
Megumin

>Kazuma-san Kazuma-san!
Aqua

>Ne ne Kazuma
Aqua again

She would be okay with it if you tell her it's a normal way to treat your girlfriend.

Do the LNs ever real why she takes such offense to being called a loli? Is she just self-conscious?

One of her life goals was to grow big breasts.

Don't forget ponytail Megumin or winter Megumin

I wish Darkness was a less boring character.

LEWD

She needs her own spin off and side adventures. I get that people wanted more Megumeme, but Megumeme is already a pretty rounded character. Darkness is less rounded, and a spin off would be pretty ideal in setting her up to show off more of her personality and throwing in some nuance.

Of course the fanbase will never vote strategically like that.

She is in the LN after awhile...
Her aristocrat mode is strangely reliable.

You can't make Darkness interesting. Naive noblewoman who wants to be a common adventurer is overdone to death. You either like her masochists jokes or not

What about long hair megumin

I do like her masochism, but it functions so much better low-key.

She appears after you finish the Megumin route.

>read shokugeki no soma
>girl's name is megumi
>has the personality and almost the looks of yunyun

Hmm....

I want to minmin her megus.

What megus?

Except for the part where Kazuma turns her into his political puppet whenever it suits him.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8cb1zt-lxY

Vol 7 gives her some more stuff. If it weren't for her disability she'd be total waifubait
>naive
>sincere
>lonelyfag
>used to play with her butler by throwing a ball over the fence and sneaking out while he retrieved it
She also starts to mature and learns how to fuck with Kazuma almost as well as Megaman can.

when will Megumin finally rape Yunyun?

>tfw volume 5 will never be adapted

Why live

Hey there, Megumin! Let's fuck.

>top comment: めぐみん早くカズマと付き合えよ
>Megumin, hurry up and go out with Kazuma

Waiting patiently...

Not really. Unlike Durarara it's not boring shit so it will do fine.

Sorry, I only do coloring on weekends, but that goes on the 'list' !

Going to try and get this one colored over the weekend...

>just read volume 9 purely for megumin
>feel depressed after

I dont know why i do this to myself

What made you depressed?

she will never be real

God, I really want to massage her muscles and shoulders.

No wonder she doesn't wear panties

The best shoulders.

145cm and roughly 40kg

Wiz is for marriage.

I...I need more adorable loving and cuddling Megumin content!!

i need this as well

And if you marry her now, you'll also get 30% off 1 year of Wiz Wireless.

She's a lot more bearable when you realize that men have literally been worshipping at her altar for who-knows-how-many centuries. She's accustomed to unconditional praise and adulation, and is used to others' doing her work for her.

High maintenance, sure, but what keeps her from being an unbearable cunt (to me) is that she's extremely earnest and willing. She's like a dumb puppy that struggles to learn tricks.

Because the anime is better? The Haruhi light novels were fun, but honestly nothing special. The anime was fucking lights-out.

Same here. The comedic timing of the anime is also perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=7PvOmsKjcJU

Verify

Good, season 2 was already guaranteed to print money as soon as it was announced, which was extremely early on. As a result they cut costs and the result was a fucking mess that isn't any where near season 1's quality and it's obvious. More seasons ruins good shows 99% of the time, it's about time you faggots realised this.

Fuck off

Date.

Hai, Kazuma desu,

Durarara was really good!

Choose your characters.

>love the anime
>decide to read the light novel
>it's terribly written

From the snippets I've read here the writing seems to be pretty good by LN standards.

It might also just be the translation. Some raildex novels have translations so bad you can't even tell what's going on.

It's called a light novel because it's written for restless teenagers that can't sit still for more than 20 minutes.

I think it's a given any light novel is going to be poorly written

Yeah, I'm thinking I might skip out on the light novels for the time being, it's probably much better being read in moon. Have you tried out the manga user? Maybe I should go for that instead.

>calling SnK by the English title
Fuck off crossboarder cancer.

It has an English title for a reason, hipster-kun.

Just like my Durarara

and japanise only
to play you need ps4, ps vita

>KonoSuba game launches for PS4 and PS Vita this summer in Japan

Hell yeah

>5pb.'s visual novel game dated.
>visual novel
>VISUAL
>NOVEL

What kind of date does she want to go on?

Megumin is a fucking SLUT