THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Based minorities!

>hard working citizens are an accurate representation of Trump supports

Okay, you said it first

She busted her rear end!!
Ahahaha

>At least we'll be ethnically replaced by the hardworking minorities!

I'd bust a nut in her rear end.

Yes! Who cares if we're replaced by brown ppl, they're the same as us

she will probably get bleached in college

BASED BLACK WOMEN!

CIVIC NATIONALISM FOR THE WIN!

TAKE THAT LIBTARDS, LOL

This is a good thing.

>but muh ethno

Battles and wars faggot. You highlight people that are using the system properly to help give credence to pushing out the 800,000 other dreamer chucklefucks that have been sitting on their asses for 35+ years in our country.

Who wants to kick out those DACA kids? Not the GEOTUS

What did he mean by this?

And I understand that. Many, too many, however, see no problem w the country being a glorified hotel

We don't have time for "battles" like that. You really have no idea how far along we are. We need an extreme about turn, not gradual change.

This Trump civic nationalist is just a pressure valve to keep the more retarded members of the right complacent until their demographic future is sealed.

looks hu'white to me

What exactly does that mean?

Based 85 IQ spicette! Hope she shits out 50 little spiclets to further lower the IQ of a once proud, white nation!

Exactly! Who cares about not even being capable of sustaining the values and ideals that the nation was built much less advancing as a society.
Based Trump supporters mane

That's a gook you fucking mohamedan piece of shit.

Can't wait!

>Implying there are enough hardworking minorities to replace us

We'll take the top 2 percent of Asian women. We'll appeal to the lefties by making it all women, as such to increase female presence in high paying jobs. Free Asian pussy.

The people in storm ship troopers had to earn their citizenship.
I want to know more!!

I believe that the poster who left this comment was implying that he would penetrate her anus with his penis and by stimulating his reproductive organ by repetitively thrusting his penis in and out of her anal cavity, he would reach a climax wherein the contents of his testicles would be released, spraying the inner walls of her anus with sperm.

Perfect for muttland.

>We don't have time for "battles" like that. You really have no idea how far along we are. We need an extreme about turn, not gradual change.
>This Trump civic nationalist is just a pressure valve to keep the more retarded members of the right complacent until their demographic future is sealed.

Honestly the biggest problem I have with immigration is that we get outnumbered by people who gradually turn our country into the places that they are from by voting for similar policies. If everyone who comes here is hard working, intelligent, loves America, and is basically a model citizen, and will raise their kids as such, then I'm fine with that.

Having those kinds of qualifications alone will reduce immigration itself by vast numbers, and we'll only get high quality people who will actively make America better.

The problem is that for every great immigrant America gets, it gets atleast two that bring problems. First step would be moving to a merit based system of immigration. The demographic issue is only an issue because we bring in third worlders (or they sneak in) with little education who then have hellspawns of their own, multiple times. Educated people tend to have less children too, so only bringing them in wouldnt fuck with the demographics a lot.

With that said, giving amnesty to all these illegals would be a huge mistake. Go back, and if you've demonstrated yourself to be a positive for all aspects of america, then you can eventually come back in.

>If everyone who comes here is hard working, intelligent, loves America, and is basically a model citizen
The problem is race is more complex than that. You might find a few minorities who can meet some criterion on a checklist, but their deep psychology won't mesh exactly with the Europeans.

NO NON-WHITES. Itll never work.

this tbqh

Source? She honestly looks vague to me