Aikatsu + PriPara

My coord is just perfect, (just perfect) a fairy dress to liven it up! (fairy dress)
Catch everyone's eye, so they listen to this music
Just get on the stage (on the stage) and you can be an idle too! /ai/ (idle too)
Let's improve everyday
Hop Step Jumpin’!!
Even when you mess up, and you feel down,
We're all friends,
so let's make a shining Making Drama together!

I want to fuck Lala
yuki.la/a/122782158
youtube.com/watch?v=YIaZrlLYGWg

I don't care if the previous thread expired.

Other urls found in this thread:

sanriocharacterranking.com/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=jkGeTCHrGa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I approve this general like thread.

I want to fuck Lala.

I want to fuck Kirara.

Left or right?

I have my criticisms about the overall shape of the plot - not as many as some, but I do have criticisms - but more important to me is that Idol Time has been consistently very funny with well-written and endearing characters. It's a bit light on interactions, but the interactions there are work very well for me.

I want Mahiru to kick my ass.

Plot has always been secondary in PriPara anyway. My biggest issue is how long they've taken to introduce the new characters because as you just said, what they do with them for comedy and interactions is the lifeblood of PriPara and there's so much they can do with just Yui and Lala.

I pretty much agree with you. I don't really care about the plot in PriPara as long as the show keeps me entertained, and Idol Time has certainly done that so far. Episode 5 has been the only weak episode so far. Not to say I wouldn't have liked Nino to be introduced a bit sooner, but its not a big problem to me since even without her the show has managed to keep me very entertained so far. I know a lot of my enjoyment comes solely from Yui, but she's just such a lovable and endearing character, and I fall in love with her even more every time she's on screen. Although honestly I've really enjoyed Lala's role in the show so far as well although I know a lot of people would disagree with me on that point. I've also enjoyed both the Mirei and Sophie episodes a lot, Yui's interactions with both of them were pretty great. The sheep squads been pretty fun too.

kurukuru kyawawa

Remove Sora

I want to fuck an alien.

Find a flaw.

OKEYOKEYOKEY
I like all dreacas

No, I want to fuck lala.

Kii>Seira>Maria>Sora

Sora>Seira>Maria>Kii
I love them all though.

what does aira's chest feel like?

Me too dude

sanriocharacterranking.com/en/
Have you voted for our favorite Jewelpets and RiluRilus today, user?

>bullying the sheep

Rola needs to die.

>frogposter
But I agree.

>frogposter

Rola is the hero we need.

>Rolaposter

>Elzaposter

>Posting Nico
>Not posting superior Nico

Heroes need to have auras. Rola doesn't qualify.

Frog idle when?

>Memechop poster

I want to give Elza a well done steak.

>ARC-V poster

Sheep did literally nothing wrong.

>Blue Leona poster

Sheep is the best.

YUZU

>she does everything blindly for Elza-sama's sake

>JUST LIKE A SHEEP

DEEP. CHARACTER. INSIGHT.

All those flavors and you post vanilla.

>Replying to yourself

>"Keep telling everyone else how flawless the writing is, and one day you'll be right."

>not switching Rola for Crow

I'm waiting for the episode where she finally finds out that Elza isn't all she's cracked up to be and becomes disillusioned, losing all her pep and basically getting a blue screen of death.

But user, vanilla's the best flavour.

I PLAY POT OF GREED

>You want me to swim in sub-zero Kirakira water?
>Don't worry. That suit represents the latest advances in poly-thermal technology. The idol training facility covers the whole ship. I'll contact you by Codec after you reach your target.
>Anyone going with me?
>As usual, this is a three-idol infiltration mission.
>Cards and dresses OSP (on-site procurement)?
>Yes. This a top-secret black op. Don't expect any official support.

I dare a drawfag to replace that picture with Elza as that picture is more accurate than you realize.

>Venus Ark huh?

>Elsa-sama no tama ni~

>yugioh in an aikatsu thread

one of these days, a photoshop user will shop in the appropriate lancer's heads for these girls

and it will be glorious

INTO THE VRAINS

youtube.com/watch?v=jkGeTCHrGa0

>you will never snuggle next to her woolen warmth on cold New Zealand winter nights.

Literally why even go on?

Yugidles

Too fucking far.

But what does it do?

Kaeru a best. S2 when?

>lain in a pripara thread

>Lain in an Ajimi thread

>was going to make a new Vrains General with this image but realized my thread would probably die before it reached the bump limit so I refrained

>refrained
refrained

Testing spoiler tags

People who watch one Japanese kids show watch other Japanese kids shows. Who'd have thought?

That's odd.

That's odd.

Testing spoiler tags again.

Wait, why the hell do they work there but not when I put the spoiler tags in the middle of a word?

Word

Word

Word

Testing again

>Akko on my screen

..........so let me get this straight: We can NO LONGER put spoilers in the MIDDLE of words anymore? When the HELL did this become a thing, and WHY is it a thing? Putting spoiler tags in the middle of words was a great way to make word jokes, and now it's gone?

Did some faggot abuse spoiler tags that way and now it's like this, or is this a completely random and unnecessary change?

please don't post irrelevant characters

The spoiler is showing up correctly here. Your computer is fucked.

>1.3 MB PNG
>doesn't know how to optimize pictures

What do you expect from a filthy catfag?

Me behind Lily!

>Chink filename

That third word should have the w showing, the or spoilered, and the d showing.

Like this picture.

That's where I put the spoiler tag, but it doesn't show up.

If I'm doing it wrong, please show me.

>dumb catposter

Maybe it is broken.

If not, simply highlight the letters you want spoilered in the quick reply box and press Crtl+S

OK, it is broken. Fucking Hiroshima.

Have sex with my wife.

Gladly!

Yeah mid-word spoilers stopped being a thing a couple of years go. Not sure if there was a reason.

I prefer mine. Better in winter.

Thinking about it, it might have been to do with the fact that you could put a spoiler around the . in a link, to bypass the spam filter.

>ywn taste Rhythm-chan

Fair enough I guess.

>yet another thing spammers have ruined

Or choke Aira with my crotch, or feel Mion's mions up. ;_;

this show is way too lewd for little girls.

I'm so cute.

I want to fuck you.