We were LIED TO about the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965

Below I will post quotes from politicians at the time that show they were pulling the wool over the eyes of Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965#/media/File:Chart_of_foreign_born_in_the_US_labor_force_1900_to_2007.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary's_America:_The_Secret_History_of_the_Democratic_Party
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is relevant to my interests.

whites don't want to move to a shithole like america

get over it

President Lyndon B. Johnson on October 3rd, 1965:
>"This bill we sign today is not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions. It will not restructure the shape of our daily lives."

This is patently false.

Attorney General Robert Kennedy told House immigration subcommittee members:
>"I would say for the Asia-Pacific Triangle it [immigration] would be approximately 5,000, Mr. Chairman, after which immigration from that source would virtually disappear; 5,000 immigrants would come the first year, but we do not expect that there would be any great influx after that." (U.S. Congress, House, 1964 hearings, p. 418.)

And in a letter to The New York Times, he called for repeal of the national origins system:

>"The time has come for us to insist that the quota system be replaced by the merit system...It deprives us of able immigrants whose contributions we need...It would increase the amount of authorized immigration by only a fraction." (The New York Times, Aug. 24, 1964, p. 26.)

the jew who wrote this bill, Emmanuel Celler, promised that the demographics would not change as a result of this bill. he was wrong.

look at this graph, percentage of foreign born labor in the us since this act. keep in mind it's FOREIGN BORN, so that doesn't include the kids of the previous generations that were born here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965#/media/File:Chart_of_foreign_born_in_the_US_labor_force_1900_to_2007.png

Senate immigration subcommittee chairman Edward Kennedy (D-MA.) reassured his colleagues and the nation with the following:

>"First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same ... Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset ... Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia ... In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think."

Sen. Kennedy concluded by saying,

>"The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 1-3.)

In 1965, new Attorney General Nicholas Katzenbach testified:
>"This bill is not designed to increase or accelerate the numbers of newcomers permitted to come to America. Indeed, this measure provides for an increase of only a small fraction in permissible immigration." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965, p.8.)

Secretary of State Dean Rusk, when asked about the number of people from India who would want to immigrate, responded:
>"The present estimate, based upon the best information we can get, is that there might be, say, 8,000 immigrants from India in the next five years ... I don't think we have a particular picture of a world situation where everybody is just straining to move to the United States ... There is not a general move toward the United States." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington D.C., Feb. 10, 1965, p.65.)
[Note: There were actually 27,859 Indian immigrants over the five years following passage of the bill, three times Secretary Rusk's predicted level. From 1965 through 1993, immigration from India totaled 558,980.]

Senator Hiram Fong (R-HI) answered questions concerning the possible change in our cultural pattern by an influx of Asians.
>"Asians represent six-tenths of 1 percent of the population of the United States ... with respect to Japan, we estimate that there will be a total for the first 5 years of some 5,391 ... the people from that part of the world will never reach 1 percent of the population .. .Our cultural pattern will never be changed as far as America is concerned." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965, pp.71, 119.)

[Note: From 1966 to 1970, 19,399 immigrants came from Japan, more than three times Sen. Fong's estimate. Immigration from Asia as a whole has totaled 5,627,576 from 1966 to 1993. Three percent of the American population is currently of Asian birth or heritage.]

>the jew who wrote this bill, Emmanuel Celler, promised that the demographics would not change as a result of this bill. he was wrong.
He wasn't wrong, he was LYING. Jewish publications of the time were quite open about the need to flood America with the entire world in order to end white gentile cultural hegemony. Virtually all of American Jewry, including Emmanuel Celler, knew exactly what it was all about.

Sen. Claiborne Pell (D-RI):
>"Contrary to the opinions of some of the misinformed, this legislation does not open the floodgates." (Congressional Record, Sept. 20, 1965, p. 24480.)

Rep. Emanuel Celler (D-NY), a sponsor of the bill, told his colleagues:

>"With the end of discrimination due to place of birth, there will be shifts in countries other than those of northern and western Europe. Immigrants from Asia and Africa will have to compete and qualify in order to get in, quantitatively and qualitatively, which, itself will hold the numbers down. There will not be, comparatively, many Asians or Africans entering this country. .. .Since the people of Africa and Asia have very few relatives here, comparatively few could immigrate from those countries because they have no family ties in the U.S." (Congressional Record, Aug. 25, 1965, p. 21812.)

This too is relevant to my interests

A common argument against the claim that this bill was pushed through to intentionally change the demographics of the United States is that its creators did not intend to inundate the country with migrants from the Third World. However, if this is true, then why didn't anyone do anything against the mass migration that had started after 1965? Kennedy was one of the most influential democrats in Washington, and I don't think he ever expressed his discontent, and instead only pushed for more migration.

I loathe these people with such a passion.
Why were Kennedy in on it? Why kill JFK if his family were cucks?
t. American history ignorant

Demorats have always coopted the votes of immigrants by exploiting them as hard as they could. Kennedy was a consummate politician, he knew damn well the path to power was trod on the backs of immigrants. Watch this movie:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary's_America:_The_Secret_History_of_the_Democratic_Party

I believe it was created with the intention of forming a permanent voting hegemony, especially since it was signed right around the time the welfare system had been substantially expanded. Changing the demographics of the United States was just a by-product.

>I believe it was created with the intention of forming a permanent voting hegemony
So you would say it is more about the democrats obtaining and keeping power, than their alleged desire to destroy white America?

Honestly, you're stupid. People used to sperg out over immigration from certain parts of Europe, and go mental about Chinese people coming over. Yet nowadays both groups are successful and Sup Forums regularly drools over Asian pussy like there's no tomorrow. All the signs suggest that in a century people will look back and wonder how this retarded xenophobia could've ever seemed credible to some people.

the BASED jews transformed America

more.

He is stupid because he realizes the American electorate was lied to?

He and his brother JFK were assassinated for good reasons, bunch of papist wiggers who's family got rich off of smuggling liquor during prohibiton.

>We were LIED TO about the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.
That was literally just one of the many jewish lies.

The difference is muslims and niggers cannot assimilate.

Bump

Niggers will be civilized any day now...

Shit! Stopped reading right here! Got anymore, jewbro?

>tattoo

Fuck off you subhuman nigger.

The 104 episode of Fash the Nation goes into the history of the '65 act. Really worth listening to.

>niggers are the best, most educated citizens
>that’s why they vote democratic

it would stop being a shithole if they moved here instead of the brown people

if europe was as shitty in 1965 as it is today, you bet your ass immigration would be massive

Giving women the right to vote, giving blacks the right to vote, and this were probably the 3 pillars of this country's demise.

A bunch of them voted 3rd party?

No, a few of them were undecided at the time of the poll.

>the people from that part of the world will never reach 1 percent of the population

Do you think people in the 60's actually believed that when he said it?

>Do you think people in the 60's actually believed that when he said it?
Yes. Why else would he have bothered saying it?

>we were lied to re:1965 immigration act

No shit, anything with half a brain, even at that time, can see that. People allowed themselves to trust Jews because the Jews bitched and moaned about how unfair it was to not trust Jews... and this is what they did.

It's honestly crazy how fast the racial makeup has changed because of this one law. Every European politician should look at this and realize how incredibly important immigration laws are and how fast things can change.

they don't want to move here because of the immigration act, dumb leaf.

It was Jewish anyway.

Nice man tits.

"unintentially" yes, sure.

Just a cohencidence

If only the SAFA and RAISE proposals also limited the Chink and Pajeet menace! The local rich man is way more likely to be Pajeet than anyone else.

> Every European politician should look at this and realize how incredibly important immigration laws are and how fast things can change.
politicians dont even have to pretend to care about protecting the ethnic integrity of the nation anymore.

>politicians dont even have to pretend to care about protecting the ethnic integrity of the nation anymore.
Politicians now have to pretend to care about protecting the process of disintegration of the nation.

I think you misused the context of that quote. It was more like "This isn't a big deal, it won't hurt you, your society will not crumble" than "This won't work, and nothing will come of it"

I'm sure most of your quotes are out of context because thats how these shitty threads always go.

we went from fucking 85% white to le 56% or whatever it is now in under 50 years. This is insane. I don't know how the previous generation allowed this to happen, and I honestly see the same thing happening in Europe. I hope you guys are smarter than us and stamp it out early though.

Do you have any proof of your claim?
>inb4 1 post by this ID

thats what OP is saying though, that it was misrepresented. it was in fact revolutionary and did affect millions as it continues to do today.

Why do leafs even hate on the US? I don't get it. You are a copy of us in every single way. When you criticize us you're really criticizing yourself.

The first three sites I found, but I don't really need one since OP's claim is backed up by an image and random quotes

But not in a negative kill-all-the-nonlibs/whites kind of way

Apparently not.
Did you even make a claim or just throw quotes together in a bunch of poorly put together posts?

>But not in a negative kill-all-the-nonlibs/whites kind of way
And there's no proof Hitler ever ordered the Holocaust.

They are both one and the same. A means to an end that they are all involved in.

I hope you don't make threads anymore

Canada has a way better immigration policy than we do. They will be my last hope if this country turns to shit with the shitskins in charge

And I hope you go back, but that's not likely to happen either.

He was right.
The bill did exactly what it was supposed to do and was a decade long project of the jew.

Does anyone have the stats on japanese and Korean Imigration to the usa ?

It doesn't seem like it's that high

Well, my point is that there is no documents that prove that Hitler ordered the Holocaust. And neither are there documents (in so far as I know) that prove that the 1965 act was pushed through to intentionally change the demographics of the country, and destroy white America.

It wasn't massive or noticeable at first.

It us funny watching movies from the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s
The shit skin count keeps rising and rising evry 10 years. Slowly but surely.

Nice try a spic but you will have to go back and fix your shithole

>ruining your almost perfect tits with shitty, disgusting, generic tattoos
Are women entirely debased and retarded at this point?

t. Juan Jesus Ramirez Sanchez-Goldstien

I am pretty sure it's between 51 and 54 % now.

How old is your number ?

Post more fellow user.

What you are currently experiencing is how how it starts user. Do NOT let your immigration rules go to shit like we have. Like I've said your entire demographic can change in less than 50 years. My mom grew up in an America where it was about 90% white, it is now maybe 50%. One generation.

Also people rightfully complained about the questionable proposal that all these jews from eastern Europe will be assimilatable.

How fkn right they were.

Those are some pretty intense false comparisons, user.
I see your point, but completely disagree.

Here is another bump. We need more of these quality threads and less of this other garbage.

No they aren't false comparisons.

Thanks.

Well you're free to hold that opinion

Le 48% face

You should do some reading on kalergi and zionists.

No, he means it's actually not an opinion. It's actually a fact. It's a completely valid comparison, not at all false.

Where are her (male) areolas?

Ted Kennedy is a traitor and should not have his grave in Arlington. Fucker needs to be thrown in the ocean to never be seen again

it truly is amazing how fast a great nation can fall completely because of immigration policies.

I'm more shocked that not a single politician between the 70s - now hasn't said a damn thing about this bill, how none of them have made the argument that we were lied to and should make some changes. It angers me that we're going to have a Civil War over fucking demographic changes radicalizing us

We are already seeing the beginning of it. The Republicans are the White party, the Democrats are the Colored party. There is no way this ends well. I hope there isn't a civil war in my lifetime, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Our politicians are so fucking retarded it's almost unreal. The last thing I want is for this country to literally go into a civil war because of race, but that is what they have done by basically making this country the dumping ground for mexicans and chinks and god knows what else. We will never recover unless something is actually done about this.

whole family should've been gassed in the 60s

You are delusional is you think that you can retake your country in any other way.

These minorities are extremely agressive agends. They have taken over. The only think that is left to do is wait for whitey to die out and get replaced

why do you think these shitskins are here?

We will NEVER retake this country. It is gone. It will forever be a disgusting mixture of all UN members wet dreams.

>we will NEVERTHELESS retake this country