I think I am being followed in real life because of a post I made on here last week...

I think I am being followed in real life because of a post I made on here last week .. I can't go to the authorities because the contents of the post would get me arrested. I cannot get a gun for self protection. Has this ever happened to anyone else? What are my options?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hmi3x-Ar86Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

You should have kept your mouth shut when you said traps were gay user. It is not yet time for the truth to come out.

Why would you think the spooks are following you and what was the post about?

Insider stock tips?

you gotta get out of town bro, head for the nearest forest

As long as you didn't post anything illegal go to the cops. The police hear embarassing shit all the time

>poo-tier iq Romanian takes the bait

If you are uncircumcised you have nothing to fear. Keep your foreskin lubricated and calm down.

So you thought it would be a good idea to post this here.

Fake and gay

>the contents of the post would get me arrested.
Kek

thats what you get for criticizing islam you need to go to prison for life fucking bigot

Nice try. I am not going to repeat something that has already put my life in danger.

Despite this exact same thread popping up all the time with the same thread image, I was actually about to take your post seriously until I saw that you were a leaf. Get fucked m8, hopefully Logan Paul doesn't make a video about you after you're suicided.

>the content of the post

did you say.. a.. a. swear word?

No, because I live in America

>I cannot get a gun
You can always get a musket and return volley.

Remember your antisemitic post that you made last week user?

We are following you OP. You should not have been such a faggot.

W-Was it the N word?

>Another schizo making a gang stalking thread

Your a leaf , can't you just hide behind your pet moose ?
Or better yet call this guy
(Pic related)

Its this thread again

You can't escape us, 'user'. You can never... escape... your fate.

You don't need to say exactly what you fucking leaf, just the general nature of it.

I'm dumbfounded... you typed that out and really thought it was funny.

Be nice to him he has autism.

>I cannot get a gun for self protection.

Yes you can, try harder faggot

Being subjected to burger education still beats state-enforced bull prepping. Just saying.

I kek’d

Go stand outside with a gun and if someone suspicious drives by blow their brains out. Empty their pockets and see who they work for. Look at text messages. Phone numbers. Post all info here so anons can figure shit out while you get tried and sent to jail. We will save you one day. When the scumbags have all been purged.

>I can't go to the authorities because the contents of the post would get me arrested
I honestly figured it'd have something to do with pedophilia or bestiality, but then I checked your flag.
You posted something Islamophobic, didn't you?

The safety course and license alone adds up to 500$. That is not including the price of the gun, ammunition, and storage locker. I simply cannot afford it whilst on government assistance.

Ladies and gentlemens --- err gentlemens, this is why you sage shit like this.

I usually just wave. You can freak out if you want to though, that will help for sure.

You'll see three vans today, the second one is the one to watch out for. The third is to make sure you're still in your current location. We will be watching.

There is always the blacked market.

KEK

Tweet at Trump

it was me sorry bro i just wanted a ciggie

youtube.com/watch?v=Hmi3x-Ar86Q
This madman is already suicided.

when i put sage in all fields i get an error upload message

Yea. Got stacks of bodies. Keepem comming. kek.

user it's illegal to announce sage. By now the mods are already on their way to your IP.

pic very related

Bet you're wishing Cucknada had a second amendment right about now...

oh no - faggot mods are on their way to suck me off ??? shit.

Lay off the meth, get some sleep.

Pfffft it's all in your head, all I talk about on here is how much I hate Jews, sand niggers, Trudeau, faggots, csis, the Canadian government and how we should get rid of all this.

Yes and their thirst is insatiable. Lock your doors.

>I cannot get a gun for self protection
leafs, at least get a blade or a telescopic baton you moron.

I'm sure he's prepared a sternly written letter. Leaf fag will be safe.