Who is really to blame for the opiod epidemic?

Who is really to blame for the opiod epidemic?

Israel ultimately but you can also blame the US and Russia through association.

The users

Dont do heroin you disgusting degenerates.

the jews.

The Jews

if you chased the blame all the way back it stops just after lobbyists and idles somewhere around a large number of senators before it picks up again and points at banks with large holdings in pharma

CIA

Poppies are such a pretty flower.

N

The users, and the "epidemic" is overhyped clickbait. Of course you must volunteer to be a junkie.

I hate the "epidemic" BS because I've legit, permanent and severe pain from back and neck damage. Lesser pain meds simply do not work and those with legit chronic pain don't tend to get addicted. I skip oxymorphone for a couple of days to keep tabs on my situation and get no withdrawal symptoms despite using it for over three years. Without it I'd be even more sleep deprived because I cannot lie down in anything but a hammock and can't spend many hours in that.

The modern guise of opium started with the london kikes, growing in india, using it to degenerate china, and selling it all over the world.

Today pushers target children, often when they are very young. It forced into the children so that they get dependant on the the pusher. And since they are kids, the only thing they have to trade for their opium fix is their orifices. Once doped, the kids don't resist being buggered as much,

pharmajew

jews, as usual. pic related is (((them))) going after our tween girls

Did you know jewelry industry is a fucking scam?

fucking jews.

i repeat. jews. east india companies run by jews.

Doctors hand out more opiods than dealers, bro.

Unironically, us. Google "Opium Wars".

field of those must be amazing looking

Daily reminder that under Taliban rule, the Afghans destroyed most of the opium trade in the country up until the invasion of Afghanistan.

Kikes and their satanic love of drugs unironically causes me to see the appeal of Islam.

Don't forget that Mattis tried recommended cotton production in Afghanistan, to replace poppies (same climate conditions) and stabilize their economy, but the U.S. Cotton Lobby called bullshit and cried to Congress.

narco states always find it hard to let go
it's not fun, convenient, and a lot of money pours into defending the norms
usa included