Is it hard being a Japanese housewife?

Is it hard being a Japanese housewife?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutes_in_South_Korea_for_the_U.S._military
adamcathcart.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/cathcart-atrocities-insults-and-jeep-girls-depictions-of-the-us-military-in-china-1945-1949.pdf
apjjf.org/-Katharine-H.S.-Moon/3019/article.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_mutilation_of_Japanese_war_dead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_war_crimes_during_World_War_II#United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

w-what happened to her?

MURRICA

SHOULD'VE JUST STAYED IN THE KITCHEN AND MADE ME A SANDWICH.

Suzu didn't deserve this

she just got FREEDOM'D

well you get to control all the family money, so theres that at least

god bless america

stop being cruel to my innocent waifu

Being a housewife is probably pretty easy in Japan. First, with modern technology there isn't much to do in the house, so she can lead an almost NEET lifestyle. And if I'm not mistaken, being a divorced male in Japan basically means all your money goes to pay the allowance, so the wife can easily keep her almost NEET lifestyle AND fuck other people with the husband's money.

>What a woman, doing nothing. I wanted to strangle her.

ironic.

top kek

That's true, but it all could have been much worse. She will be alright now.

>it all could have been much worse
Tbh, pretty awful deal considering her artistic abilities.

Do you americans feel guilt watching this movie?

Nanking

>s it hard being a Japanese housewife?

Nobody knows, man. With all japanese girls and younger women so often loudly bemoaning that they can "never become a wife now!", I can't imagine that wives actually exist over there.

>guilt
The film isn't even about America at all.

What're you a chink?

I fap to it

suzu is the perfect woman

Why would we feel guilty about a war THEY started

certainly I have a degree of human empathy and regret that it had to turn to such drastic events but Japan chose to pick a fight and side with fucking Hitler.

fuck off

>guilt
get a load of this faggot

>ywn open Suzu's new umbrella

>breasts grew due to childbirth

I love how Tomoko would think about getting knocked up just for the perks of getting bigger tits

Is this film seriously more Japanese historic revisionist garbage? I still can't understand how backwards they can be as a nation to refuse to acknowledge Imperial Japan's atrocities even after nearly a century has passed.

Not trying to incite Sup Forums discussion or anything, but it seriously just boggles the mind how they can continually maintain the facade of ultimately being the victim.

>Is this film seriously more Japanese historic revisionist garbage?
Yes. Do not confuse KonoSekai with Grave of the Fireflies. The film is about Suzu's life, and how she perseveres during wartime. It's not a tragedy, even though there are sad scenes, it's a uplifting film.

In every war there are people on the "bad" side who don't agree with it or simply just want to get on with their lives.

The average Jap probably didn't give a shit about GLORIOUS NIPPON EMPIRE EXPANSION but still had to endure being firebombed because of the actions of their autistic government trying to LARP as a European empire.

That kid already know everything he needs to know about the world.

Why would we? It was a war they brought to us, plus we even rebuilt their economy after the war

Wrong. So obviously wrong

Did Tomo finally seduce her brother? not read the series in a while.

They brought this to themselves. I can only feel the irony.

Pearl Harbor bitch

Yes. Attacking civilians indiscriminately is a war crime and many Americans would be tried and justifiably hanged if the other side won.

Wasn't a surprise attack tho.

The movie shows how the Japanese goverment treat their people like shit, hide the real state of the war ans essentially abandoned them. It also shows the incredulity of the Japanese people when the American soldiers arrive and don't kill and rape everyone like the demons they were supposed to be and instead they help rebuild the country.

The empire was supported by the people as most governments usually are.
It doesn't matter if what they did was morally righ or wrong, all that matters is that they lost.

>the people
What did he mean by this?

has america ever acknowledged the atrocities they've committed
no?
didnt think so

Nations exist only as long as the people believe they do.
Of course you can use force or propaganda to maintain that but it is ultimately the decision of the majority.
As for the situation in Japan they have been doing great in Asia since WWI so no major encouragment has been necessary to convince the population to follow the govt.

I heard from my teacher that the Japanese government at that time punished dissenters. Either you'd have some crazy nationalists bully you and your family or you just sort of disappeared and nobody talked about you again.

Why does this show look so much like Shadow Star Narutaru?

The movie was the bomb m8
like the 2 we dropped on them

Do the Japs feel guilt and dishonor for Pearl Harbor?

You can remove the "bad" part. Imperial Japan was fucking shit like the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany.

>The average Jap probably didn't give a shit about GLORIOUS NIPPON EMPIRE EXPANSION
Umm wrong. The vast majority supported the war and empire to an almost autistic degree.

Is this subbed or something?

No, but it's hard being a Japanese wifehouse.

Tojo did nothing wrong.

Two nukes weren't enough.

I still don't see it on pantsu. Where are you fags watching it?

it was a war of northern aggression!

Is it out?
Can't find BD release anywhere.

Itunes and Amazon and Chinese fansubs

This, you need Jewish powers to cause guilt

I'm glad we have all these 90+yo soldiers here on this board telling it like it is.

Wake me up when torrents are out.

Very much so.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutes_in_South_Korea_for_the_U.S._military

adamcathcart.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/cathcart-atrocities-insults-and-jeep-girls-depictions-of-the-us-military-in-china-1945-1949.pdf

apjjf.org/-Katharine-H.S.-Moon/3019/article.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Japan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_mutilation_of_Japanese_war_dead

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_war_crimes_during_World_War_II#United_States

Why should they? They US had forbidden any kind of trade with Japan.
What do you do when you are strangled? You try to defend yourself.
It's the US that started that war.

That's what your government wants you to beleive. No way they would even let people think that the Japanese had any sense of honor and that some of them were real heroes trying to protect their country, people and families.

My Grandfather who was in the Navy: "We were all simply trying to survive, on both sides".

no wonder you have trump for a president

wtf I hate america now

Did she died from the radiation?

She got hit by the nukes.

>being a divorced male in Japan basically means all your money goes to pay the allowance

That's called an alimony you negro, and it's not unique to Japan.

go back to Sup Forums france

One of her other series, Nagai Michi is pretty hard on the married life thing.
It left me a bit sad, not only because of the tragedy/more bitter than sweet stuff in the manga, but because it reminds me of all those marriages back then and today that are like that.
No idea why people put up with that, but it still happens, and it's just way too sad to live life like you gave up and said "that's it, this is my life".

My grandpa was just chilling in Hawaii man, what the fuck

No, but her prostitute friend did.

She wasn't even in Hiroshima when the nuke dropped though.

That was more like a firebomb that did that. For a horrible moment in the manga I though that her husband had been seeing the prostitute while married, but it became obvious that he obviously did it before he went to propose to Suzu. Equally I was scared for a moment that he was implying Suzu could spend the night with her childhood friend that one time when he came to visit. Sup Forums has put me on edge about NTR. I'm glad there wasn't any of that bullshit here afterall.

>implying Suzu could spend the night with her childhood friend

Japan was already allied with Germany and Italy before the U.S. engaged Japan. The blockade on Japan would occur after Pearl since the attack on Pearl Harbor was to get America to engage them in the Philippines (of which the Japanese had originally wanted to conquest in order to drag America into war. America held control of the islands at the time)

The attack forced America to enter the war as a fighter, but previously they were only giving aid to the united powers against Italy and Germany. The main reason U.S. held a blockade was to diminish Japans ability to provide support for Italy. This was what helped Italy fall in the war and their attack on Pearl Harbor pushed the U.S. to engage Germany and Japan directly.

Remember: Japan wanted to conquer east Asia and allied with Germany to achieve said conquest. You can say the war fully started in 1939 when Germany started to invade Poland but Japan was already at war with China in 1937. Britain and France wage war on Germany in defense of Poland, and Japan waged war on Britain and France due to their partnership with Germany.

Oh you sweet summer child.

Oh wow its fuckin nothing

Explain why you think that.

This. Never forget.

>Don't annex Manchuria, it's illegal
>*autistic screeching*
>Well, we aren't going to trade with you and support your imperialist ambitions

It was implied NTR.

where the fuck is torrent?

it's scary how much Americans are clueless about what actually happened and why.
In particular the nuclear bombs were absolutely unnecessary and were just a display of power to Russia.

What about subtitles?
The RAW I can find, but not the subtitles.

FUCKING RIP WHEN

Her mangas are comfy as fuck but very sad though.

how will she do this now? Will I have to give her a hand?

>implying japan didn't do their own share of atrocities
>implying americans didn't rape and pillage just like their counterparts

Man people can be so obnoxious sometimes. I think I'm all up for this jewish plan of globalization if only just to shut everyone up

>Set out to pillage Japan
>Accidentally rebuild it

oops

I won't ever forget that story in Yunagi no Machi Sakura no Kuni where a woman slowly begins to feel the effect of radiation disease and is slowly loosing her five senses and memory to slowly arrive at the death's door. I was astonished how personal, powerful, terrifying and gentle it all felt. The panelling which creatively reflected the progression of radiation effect was absolutely sublime and genius.

I feel like it was tears bait just like hotaru no haka.