Tokyo Ghoul:re

Reading this finally paid off

That was really well done. It felt like Ishida really wanted to draw these two getting it on for a really long time now.

>but but wheres muh plot. Ishida is a hack

> final chapter of re
> kaneki cries and goes to sleep

>I read shitty manga for occasional blurred tiddy
Do you not have access to sadpanda or something?

T H I C C

What a fucking terrible scan of that page. Did the editor smear his shit all over it?

>pantyhose
>pantyhose that's slid partway down with the panties still on
Welp, time to fap again.

WHERE ARE MY TOUKA BROS?????

>no nipple
ISHIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>those panties
she was going for it from the start.

It's almost like there is a difference between some shit on sadpanda and a mangaka drawing their character having sex with the MC

He's probably been waiting for years to draw it. You can tell he put a lot of emotion into it. Very well done.

I need tumblrs reaction ASAP

canon sex

What do touka's feet/pantyhose smell like after a long day at work?

Hahahaha holy fuck. They're literally on suicide watch

coffee beans

Alright somebody edit a nipple on, if it's not already being worked on, I'll be very disappointed.

>fujos dropping dead one after another

Based Ishida.

i just saw some tumblrfag raging about how kaneki isn't ready for sex fucking kek

I kind of liked how shy and awkward Kaneki was about his grossly mangled body.

I wonder if treatment is even possible considering his arm never healed after getting chopped off in spite of having access to some of CCG's best doctors.

I want to be Touka's pantyhose

>When the time comes I will let you do it with me
>You know what? Fuck it, lets do it right fucking now

Madman.

What is sex with Takagi like?

Kaneki is like fucking 24.
I'm pretty surprised Kaneki lost his virginity before Akira and Amon though

i wonder why he has a scar from amon in pt 1.

It's more the emotional fulfillment, I think. I mean, fuck, this "will they won't they" bullshit is the driving force behind the vast majority of manga of all genres. It's rare enough for one to pull a "They will," much less devote an entire chapter to it.

It's better to see this than to get to the very end of the manga and just see them hold hands or some shit, even though this has set off more Touka death flags than I thought were possible.

Today is a good day

whats the bottom left?

Even if they are ghouls with super regeneration, that damage to Kaneki would be like you or me getting a huge wound on your side and that leaving a scar.

The fujo-Muslims are angry at Ishida

I think it's just supposed to be pretty outdoor scenery to signify that it's a beautiful scene.

>mfw you're fapping to delicious Touka with these faggots' tears as lube
It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Should be burnt till die. Degenerate waste of space.

After all this time I finally see that my waifu is out of my reach. My fantasies are dead.

I will ensure the world follows suit.

i thought it was the sky at first but now it looks like cum

Consensual teasing and leg-locking in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreating.

How the fuck do you make the connection with two fictional characters having consensual sex and stalking and killing people?

It's nicely done
Cute

Well, let's not forget that the primary audience is a pack of slavering obsessive otaku virgins.

It's weird to only be 3 out of 4 of those things.

Kaneki crying is actually a sign that he came inside Touka. Men can react very differently when they climax, one such reaction is involuntary crying.

Tumblr reactions to this is making me more erect than the chapter itself.

Did anyone else nut like they never nutted before after this chapter?

He's just glad he got to cum inside mommy

Like sex with this girl probably

Arima mentioend the half-ghouls from the Garden have shortened lifespans, and we don't really know the upper limit of what one-eyes can do.

For all we know, Kaneki is burning out. He's been hacked to pieces on more than one occasion. Can even a half-ghoul keep up with that?

I don't even know what this person is trying to say.

sometimes i cry when i fap

>dismemberment and cannibalism
Yeah, okay
>consensual sex in the missionary position with the lights off
JESUS CHRIST IT'S A BLUE BOARD BAN THIS SICK FILTH

That's HARAM! Stone these imbeciles to death.

It's gotta be psychological, his legs and feet healed just fine, I mean when he originally lost the arm his brain had just snapped back into place and he had become Ken again, and was at that time rather unstable and broody.

I genuinely feel bad for Ishida, but he's prolly laughing his ass off right now.

NIPPLE EDIT FUCKING WHEN

Last thread mate

>BAD TOUCH. BAD TOUCH

There, I summarized it for you.

I'm not a toukafag but I've got to admit the sex scene in this chapter was really well done. I haven't seen such a tasteful sex scene in a manga for a very long time.

This. And he is very happy.

My ex was so fuckin tight, I remember once I came so hard that I punched the wall.

Here you go

No, but Shinmai Mao most certainly did have that effect for me.

>Ishida did this just to spite western tumblr fujos who hound his twitter

FEELS GOOD MAN

Must be sad being unable to get past the panda.

>Haise: Naisu

imagine if he beat arima with the spring legs and monster claw

Excellent chapter.

ISHIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Went 0 to 11 fucking fast.

But you know, given the context? That was probably one of the only opportunities Touka would have Kaneki to herself right after a fight which could have left one or both of them dead and left her home burnt down.

They might not have many future chances, if any. Conducting a war for Ghoul liberation isn't exactly conducive to dating either.

Better to take advantage of the moment, and as Kaneki said Touka has always been more decisive and liable to commiting herself to a situation whereas he would be left uncertain.

This is pretty clearly the home stretch. Ishida can do whatever he wants at this point. He already has a pile of money. Driving off the fujo contingent won't really hurt him.

So many HKshits trying to pick apart this chapter. It's funny because you know that deep down, they *really* wished that Kaneki would do to Hide what he did to Touka this chapter.

What is this low-contrast shit

>this entire fucking chapter
>every single panel

>It's gotta be psychological, his legs and feet healed just fine,

No they didn't.

nice

I shall nut thus.

imagine how much better this chapter would've been if touka didn't change her hair.

Now that we have an entire chapter based on the main 2 characters having sex, nobody will give a shit about 2 secondary characters fucking,
so now the delusional fanfics of Furuta fucking Rize and Ayato dicking Hinami might as well come true.

ETOFAGS LITERALLY BEGGING FOR MERCY

I don't understand how anyone can complain about this. The passion and emotional fulfillment here was amazing

Rate this chapter lads.

Chadneki/10

Yeah, I once climaxed in a girl so hard I kicked the door down.

P U R E
U
R
E

Kaneki was capable of regening his legs and all injury Arima did to him perfectly. Him not regening his hands is either out of convience since kagune hands are useful, or because he can't spare the time to let them regrow normally.

I recognise that nipple

They're perfectly fine, look at the last page.

Actually his pinky toe looks really bent, but other than that...

Touka is so dead after this.

...I think I'd rather both of those events crammed into one chapter.

entire chapter dedicated to Tooru raping Kaneki when?

What gets me is that these are scans, and scans are awful for destroying fine detail.

I'm surprised we got her vagina bones.

>>>/tumblr/
Stay there if you want to talk about them, you fucking faggots.

>fujoshit is so dead after this
fixed

Fucking finally!

Reminder that Haise was a Toukafag.

>Next arc
>Touka gives birth but
>Either touka or kaneki dies due to muh tragedy
>Timeskip
>Their child will be called the "Tokyo Ghould"

ISHIIIIIDDDDAAAAAA

Or Kaneki.

It's obvious that he just impregnated her.

great chapter/10

Didn't believe Ishida would go through with it

Wait they actually fucked?

It would be Kaneki literally fucking Eto. Too weird imo.

A girl and a male, Tokyo and Ghoul.

Niggerstream released the chapter but removed it again?

Wut?