> but muh Gen Z isn't red pilled
youtube.com/watch?v=J1Essz9EH9k

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1148204/?ref_=nv_sr_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

does that tranny never age?

I want to fuxk this girl

A very intelligent young woman.

Maybe she will avoid the mistakes other women of our generation have made by having kids and building a working family instead of spending her 20s building a career and realizing it's too late.

Wow, her parents really need to be held accountable for manipulating their kid like this

Do you guys think she will stay this way? Or will she fall for degeneracy?

Ask her parents, they are obviously pulling the stings here

>A very intelligent young woman.

That thing is a female?

And also

>A very intelligent

What did she say that was "very intelligent"? She's barely even articulate. That's how most kids her age speak. I know I did when I was that age.

Wait until that strong, independent young mind is put through three tiers of (((American Education System))) and see what comes out of the other side.

Is that a bad thing?

daily reminder that is a 15 year old boy

Making her do this this young, yes it's bad

Dafuq is this? Is that a tranny kid or a fucking midget?

i called the cyber police and they are traking you down right now and you will be arrested. consequences will never be the same.

she likes being sent cum tributes

Fuck off spamming pig

Why? It's not worse than America's education system

Idontbelieveyou.gif

Same fag
Reported to proxy

kys retard

I've just fapped to CP yesterday.

it's true. she even posted a few of them on her twitter. that was a while ago, though.

fag

GenZ doesn't rly exist. Gen Z is sposed to be 95-2015

Homelanders are basically 7th graders and younger.

wow dude your're smart as fuck

I literally just turned 18 a couple weeks ago and nothing about my generation says "red pill" to me. I have a couple friends with moderate cuckservative beliefs but I'm the only person in my class who is far right. And about half the class and all the girls are far left.

>a while ago
any guess to how long ago that "a while ago" was?

Who says you can't go to college and have a close love at the same time?

I think this girl don't grow up.
Like in that horror movie which i don't remember the name of.

>guise im so smart and special XD

imdb.com/title/tt1148204/?ref_=nv_sr_2

muh nigga, that's the movie

>german reading comprehension
i didnt say anything about being smart or special, just saying the memes about gen z being right wing are totally unfounded

PLEASE SOMEONE SEND SHADMAN THIS VIDEO

Sup Forums thought they could create a self-fulfilling prophecy and it failed.

shes a self-centered piece of shit. Anybody who watches her vids is either a pedo or has a double digit iq

I graduated a couple years ago and most of the boys were conservative, a good portion were trumptard tier, and small minority were Sup Forums tier. there were some liberals, but they were the losers and artsy faggots. As far as the girls, they were almost all liberal, often radical. But there were a good portion that were kinda centrist in a "you mean feminazis, real feminists don't do that" sorta way. They were just retarded sheep who hadn't been radicalized though, so they were somewhat rational but just brainwashed to hold the "right" opinions without actually thinking anything through.

what the fuck

she could go to college to find a future engineer to marry, but she won't be happy in a career and won't have time for a relationship or kids if it's her primary focus.

same

>She's barely even articulate.

She's very articulate.

But there's some uncanny valley stuff happening in her videos that I can't put my finger on.

But she should get educated so she has options if something goes wrong.

>shad

Her Older sexually abusive brother writes her scripts

It's because they aren't her own ideas, so you can see the propaganda being planted by her parents. She's not old enough to pass them off as her own in the way an eceleb like Lauren Southern can, though she probably understands them as little as she does.

I thought she was homeless.

Something like teaching is a good option, because it prepares her for homeschooling and it's something she can do if she has to even if she hasn't been in the workforce for a long time

YOU FUCKER, I WAS GONNA POST THAT
I WAS GONNA GET ALL THOSE (You)s BUT YOU CAME IN, WHEN NOBODY ASKED AND POSTED FIRST, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

HI IM RODNEY REYNOLDS

The forehead comment gets me every time

jesus christ. this kid is an absolute natural.

i'm wondering what her family is like. I'm assuming at least one of her parents is doing this editing (or paying for an editor). She sounds surprisingly well informed, esp for her age. she flows naturally, it doesn't sound like she's just parroting what her elders feed her either. At least, not nearly as much as I'd expect for her age.

it'll be fascinating to see how gen Z develops as they move into adulthood, and how it compares and contrasts to other gens.

>only teachers should be allowed to manipulate children!

This is a fucking boy, you guys

At a glance, it doesn't seem like she's reading, it sounds fairly extemporaneous. The complicated phrases she tosses off--would be hard to do that so smoothly if she was reading a script.

That said, I dunno. It's impressive on one level - her seeming intelligence and insight - but it creeps me out on another.

shes kind of cute

dont feed trolls newfag

It's a male and he and/or someone he knows is shilling him here every now and then.

>She's very articulate.

Compared to what? Other 12 year olds?

I watched the video again to see what you found so impressive and I guess I'm just not hearing it.

How old is she?

Impressive verbal skills.

Why the fuck is the child swearing, advertising and just in general speaking and acting like an adult?

I see the kikeniggers are scheming as per usual

>shadman

Shadman is the most degenerate Indian I swear to god

Someone needs to wash it's mouth out with soap

sshhaaddmmaann!!

he's black

20 something e-thots can take a hike, the adolescents are in charge now

That's usually the case, no matter what they're spewing
At least they'll grow up to be programmed to develop a solid understanding of whatever concept is driven into them
My mom was a Nazi which is why I enjoy fucking with the larpers of this board

You don't spend much time around kids, do you?

>girl

you need to lay off the knishes, ratboy