Was he a good villain?

Was he a good villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tP8_onP0Js
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't even remember what his intentions were

KILL THE SOUL KING

He was great villain. Played straight, showed no remorse, and was overall entertaining. He fell only because of his overconfidence in his own abilities.

A rare, but good sight.

He wanted to replace God. He said that when he fucked off from the Soul Society.

He was so powerful that he closed off his own heart from people and didn't allow anyone to get close. In order to escape this he thought if he could obtain the throne of God he would find some happiness making the world in his image and having people stand on equal footing as him.

The only thing he did wrong was not fucking Momo when she came to him in her robe pajamas.

Hell no he's almost like a parody of the gamemaster egomaniac characters like Light from Death Note

Except he's meant to be taken seriously, so it's terrible

He is terribly written but was really entertaining.

His aura was good, the feeling he gave off was good. But his implementation was awful. His plans sucked, his power was fellated and nerfed.

In short, wasted potential.

No nut he was an entertaining one

>straight
Not for Ichigo.

>He was so powerful that he closed off his own heart from people and didn't allow anyone to get close
This explaines KS' wakness-you have to be close to him to be able to touch his sword.

As villians go he was shit but damn he's sexy

He was so cliqué that I love him. He was a parody of your typical yaoi jrpg villain with archangel complex.

His birthday is comming. What present will you give him?

He was, right until he turned into a butterfly.

He was right all along.

Aizen "i had everything planned since the day i was born" Sosuke

no thanks, shit tier writing

No, but he was smug and his bullshit powers provided great entertainment for the audience: youtube.com/watch?v=5tP8_onP0Js

kinda pissed Aizen was a pretty cool villain , Kubo wrote himself into a corner

He sure looks good at least.

I hate this artist.

Why is he so dreamy?

This so much. Kubo can't write for shit but damn he had me coming back each week to see what would happen next.

Aizen was a great villian and written well, anyone who says otherwise has no clue what good writing means.

Great rebuttal, you sure proved them wrong

It was??

Unironically yes. I feel a lot of people never understood his character which is understandable as Kubo is a shit writer.

Aizen was born directionless, the only steps he took forward in life were to sate his own curiosity and he felt little more than a momentary flash of amusement. Aizen could see the difference in strength between him and his peers from the start. The power he had was overwhelming but he didn't have an outlet for it, a purpose, even the ants around him walked the earth with purpose but he couldn't.

So he followed blindly in the steps of the only man he considered to be his intellectual superior, Urahara. Except where Urahara was treading for discovery Aizen was following for a meaning to his life and with half the understanding. So he came to false conclusions and deluded himself into thinking that the power he had was meant to rule over since he could not connect to anyone around him. And he unconsciously looked for someone to match his strength so he wouldn't be so horribly alone. This is why he sought out the Vasto Lordes and made the Espada, he didn't need them for anything. But even after bestowing power to them they were far too weak so he abandoned them.

And then we look at his involvement with Ichigo, he claimed to have 'planned' it out but White fighting Isshin and Masaki was pure happenstance that Aizen just allowed to happen. Ichigo was the result and Aizen tossed challenges at him figuring he'd either grow to be his equal or would die in the attempt.

But Aizen never realized he wasn't at the top, that he was strong but not the STRONGEST. And that's why he lost to Ichigo in the end. Aizen hit his own peak of power and assumed it was THE peak of power.

He was never meant to be the chess master antagonist that meticulously plans everything out, that's what Aizen believed himself to be.

His design was good, the twist about him being the villain was well executed and his personality was entertaining. His major flaw was being overpowered compared to all the other characters, although even he didn't reach Yhwach levels of bullshit. His goals also seemed a little lackluster but perhaps that's just the writing not being able to convey them properly.

>tfw there will never be a bleach anime/manga which fixes the original

Honestly it's fucking garbage.

Orihime was a Fullbringer.

No, she wasn't

Nice headcanon

>His design was good
ALL WHITE then he gets even more retarded
>the twist about him being the villain was well executed
You were probably a teenager at the time but no it wasn't. That twist pretty much made everyone in the SS look like a retard given how easily it could have been dispelled.

>and his personality was entertaining
Generic overpowered villain #45337868

New chapter when

When anime sequel is announced.

He had the perfect design for an unassuming good guy turned villain, but very little else going for him. His best moment was his evil reveal.

>tfw no info on hado #99
>tfw we'll never know what are hado #92 and above aside from Itto Kaso
For some reason this is the only "unresolved" part of the story that bothers me

I hate Urahara for not letting Ichigo and Aizen talk.