Has there every been any good ideas or inventions made by blacks? Not mulattos either, just pure blooded blacks

Has there every been any good ideas or inventions made by blacks? Not mulattos either, just pure blooded blacks.

They can't be that hopeless. Can they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8sQQ03cKaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assegai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Johnson_(inventor)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cotton gin, peanut butter and infidelity, i think, was invented by black guys.

They Invented rap music.

India created the cotton gin. The Aztecs and Incas came up with peanut butter. Everyone has done infidelity since time immemorial.

This might be the only legitimate black invention.

necklacing

They did come up with that. Too bad it's a very bad idea, but they came up with it.

They seem to think it’s a good idea

That makes it worse.

The knockout game

Sagging ones pants

Ooooh! I got one. Racemixing.

No, anyone who says otherwise is lying.

Ugh. Knockout game and necklacing are just new horrible ways to hurt people.

Rap is vulgar and stupid.

I guess blacks can only come up with worthless ideas that no one asked for.

Jazz music

the helicopter

Scatting —vocalizing not the poo poo

So far, that's the only decent black invention mentioned here.

That's not unique to them, but they do, hypocritically, puruse it.

Yeah, another useless idea.

Ancient Chinese and Europeans came up with that one.

I was kidding about infidelity.

That's very niche, but I guess that counts.

Okay, I see user.

It’s from prison culture...it helps them see who’s dtf

They're just really good at it.
Oooh! Did they invent the need for child support?

It's a very niche idea then. Good for them.

Who invented rape? That seems like a black thing.
AIDS? It's not really an invention, but they do excel at getting it.

good try satan
youtube.com/watch?v=k8sQQ03cKaw

Didn't they invent those things that are like a spear with a hoop at the end, so you can hoop it over someone's head, then jam the spear tip through your enemy's spine?

Whites invented child support.

Blacks just thought of ways to exploit it.

Rape is like infidelity: a universal human thing since time immemorial.

Blacks just found excuses to commit it more often.

AIDS came from niggers eating apes and fucking indiscrimately, so I guess they did invent the AIDS epidemic.

Supposedly the filament in Edison’s light bulb was developed by a black man.

Just looked it, guys.

Yahoo answers credits them with lawn sprinklers, light bulbs and ice cream scoops, horse shoes and another 96 things that they couldn't have possibly invented.

Maybe that was a list of things they stole first.

They invented jazz and gave the foundation of modern music.
Rock and all of its derivatives are only thanks to blacks.

This thing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assegai

Jesus Christ, blacks either come up with useless things or stuff that has a very limited, niche use.

The hot comb?

They have been extremely influential on the music scene. Before the negro picked up a harmonica, or whatever, we were playing lutes and hurdy gurdys. Haha. Actually, it's only really been in recent times that they've had an influence, but they definitely have had a huge effect on modern music.

Blacks were inspired by European classical music.

That's a white invention. Whoever told you that is lying.

mud cakes

That's a white invention.

Im having a real tough time coming up with much

>clasical music in yurop invnted by black beethoven
yeah right

Yeah I wasn’t sure. Good looking out

Super soaker.

Rape

Yes and no.

Blues, jazz, ragtime and spirituals were influenced by traditional African folk music and work songs on one hand, but on the other hand they were also heavily influenced by European classical music, hymns and ballads.

Not that. I tried to find it, but I can't.

Black "music" only got good because it was influenced by white music.

They've developed numerous hair knitting techniques that millions of women use to keep their hair hygienic and neat, while also aesthetic and natural.
It's something that only benefits women with very curly, coarse hair, but it's beneficial nonetheless.

The Mud Hut and the pointed stick

Yep.
This one's right, isn't it?

I think it's fair to say they influenced each other.

Yeah, but without white influence then black "music" would just be that annoying jungle shit without any rhythm or melody.

Is that the photo of the giant snake in the Amazon or Congo?

Guitar: Robert F. Flemming, Jr. March 3, 1886

That was from Yahoo Answers. I haven't verified yet that it's bullshit, but I expect so.

So far, that's the only real phyiscal invention that was made by a full-blooded black man.

Lonnie Johnson is a rare outlier among blacks.:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Johnson_(inventor)

Granted a toy is his best idea, but it's better than most black inventions.

Yeah, it was bullshit. There's a picture of a modern six-string from 1832, so... bullshit, as expected.

Hory kek check the comments

there were baroque guitars 9 & 5 string in the early 1700s

Every website I find gives them credit for shit that a rudimentary fact-check disproves almost every time. Most of the shit is ridiculous, like the mop. Pretty sure we were using mops before africans even had anything to mop.

It said guitar, so I had to fact check. I limited the search to the modern six-string, though stringed instruments have been around for like 4000 years.

Using “guitar” as the invention name was the only importance

AIDS
Ebola

Checkmate racists.

EVERY website credits a black man with something that a quick internet search debunks. They hold a lot of patents for shit that was around before them.

Patent clerk: You want to patent the wheel.
Negro: Sheeeeeeiiiiit.

They improved stuff, sometimes.

I do keep seeing that Lewis Latimer invented the carbon filament used in early light bulbs. He was a genius.

I hate to throw this out there, but in Africa, they didn't really have to learn new things to cope with different environments or new challenges, so although amazing inventions have been coming from everybody else since the word invention was invented, blacks have only been in a position to influence the west for maybe 300 years, and most of that was in bondage, so they never really had quite the chance that we had for the truly revolutionary discoveries throughout history.

The Jews invented rap music

Jazz.

1) The stick
2) AIDS
3) Jenkem
4) Ebola

mud cookies

They probably invented the spear. I mean, they had first crack at it, anyway. They chuck them well.