What the fuck happened here? Why is she blood stained?

What the fuck happened here? Why is she blood stained?

Ripped the earring I suppose

Did she do it herself? If yes, why?

No, you fucking idiot. Shouya hurt Shouko's ear. The mother clearly wanted revenge. Shouya's mom was in no position to fight back, since she was already giving her an incomplete amount of money as compensation for the broken aids.

Poor mom.

It's okay, she went home and was comforted by the orgasmic pleasure from the B_B_C impregnating her tight asian pusy

That's fucked up, why not talk to the child who did it directly? Mom did nothing wrong

Because Japan.

Because in Japan the elders take "responsibility" when the child can't. Welcome to Japan, where strict parents are just afraid their shit kids will ruin their lives indirectly.

Which eng sub for the movie is most watchable?

35mm

A child is parent's responsibility. Its the legal law in almost any developed country.

She did wrong by raising such piece of shit son. A good parent would slap the bully out of their child instead of apologizing.

>35mm
It's like you didn't read the question at all. DL niisama.

okay i just watched this movie without any knowledge about the manga

so what did i miss?
because it really felt something is lacking

Well, you did just watch a full serialization compressed into a feature-length animated film.

It was made for the manga readers really

Mom did everything wrong, if she raised her kid right, he wouldn´t be a fucking bully.
Both take responsibility.

well that kinda make sense

is the manga's ending and movie's are the same?

They had a fight or something.

Read the manga or watch the movie first?

Different
Manga had a time skip

But the movie end might be better, only because the Manga end was unsatisfying

why's that
can you spoil please?

Pretty sure he did it to be friends with the cool guys. That blonde guy with dead eyes is the one truly in the wrong here.

It was abrupt and no romantic conclusion

fuck

Are there other good examples of that?

Somebody didn't read the manga it seems..back to the cuck shed you go, its boipucci inspection day

Shoko's auist mom couldn't ask for compensation like an adult and had to resort to violence like always.

>still no doujin

did i do something wrong in my life to get such thing?

which of the bluray rips dont have the black bars on the top and bottom, the reinforce one i have has them and i dont really want to go through another download without conformation.

Okay, serious question. Couldn't she get her sued for that shit? Paying with money is one thing, and actual fucking assault like that is complety another

Her son lost/broke like eight of those hearing aids, dude. I guess he got off for a little ear damage.

that's retarded, she did it herserf, go read the manga you morons

Prove it. I checked the early chapters and it the exact cause wasn't given.

Lend us you wisdom mangafag. Why did she do it?

>Those subs

I'm not very picky but where they high when they translated this?

>He might do something to kidding her or so?

They wrote this and thought it would be ok to release shit like this.

I told you to get 35mm, dog.

Which group? I'm downloading TT right now because it had the most seeders, did I fuck up?

TT is the shittest subs. Mashiro or 35MM

I watched 35mm yesterday, was pretty good.

>A child is parent's responsibility. Its the legal law in almost any developed country.
No fucking way. If a kid murders a whole school the parents go to prison?
Pretty fucked up, good thing I don't want to have children.

Which anime tracker plugged the vacuum created by nyaa autistic owner?
So far I just went through my backlog and used horriblesub's page for seasonal shit so I'm out of loop.

nyaa.si is probably one of the more reliable trackers. But for older shit you're probably gonna have to rely on XDCC for decent speeds.

At the moment mostly anidex.info, nyaa.si and nyaa.pantsu.cat. None is reallyon par with the old nyaa right now, time will tell.
Use what you want, but be aware that a really retarded drama is going on about this topic.

I think what he meant is not so much that parents will have to serve sentences for the crimes that their children commited, but if your child turns into a criminal and the parents seem to be unwilling or unable to solve the problem, they may lose custody of their child.

>Couldn't she get her sued for that shit?

Sure, but the Japanese take those things seriously.

So completely nothing to do with the matter being discussed.
Thanks for clearing it up, got really scared for my uncle's sake for a moment.

Destruction of property by a child is their parent's responsibility to cover for.

If only I knew it when I was a kid. Oh well, it's no use crying over (un-)spilled milk.