Can we have an Initial D thread without the memespouting? Honestly, it's always like that so much it feels like DEJA VU

Can we have an Initial D thread without the memespouting? Honestly, it's always like that so much it feels like DEJA VU.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/rcpmww.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Natsuki a SLUT.

Last 4 or 5 stages sucked big time.

Even with Dagumi's cornering hax, most races are still bullshit. I mean, early-game, AE86 vs Skyline. Puny 90 horses on skinny tires vs rocketship acceleration of 300+hp Skyline. RWD is objectively inferior to AWD, unless you can get substantional power/weight ratio advantage with it which isn't the case. AE has solid rear axle, GT-R has rear-wheel steering. AE has no racing heritage, GT-R is literally a homologation car. No matter how much of a driving god Tak is and how crap is the black gtr guy, there's no way something that disadvantaged can win. It's like racing a Twingo against Megane RS.

>expecting realism in the first place
user please.

DE JAVU

I love this show. TAKUMI is such a great MC. The Eurobeat is so great I can feel the POWER OF SOUND flowing in my HEARTBEAT. Really gets the ADRENALINE pumping if you know what I mean. So much I want to leave town and feel some COOL VIBRATIONS and DANCE AROUND THE WORLD. The show itself STAY consistent until the Fifth stage that even a SPEED LOVER like myself would LOST INTO THE NIGHT. But even then the show still can make you feel RUNNING IN THE 90s and FOREVER YOUNG.

DE JAV U

See your body into the moonlight

WINGS OF FIRE TSUBASA NI

COOL VIBRATION.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

π‘ͺ𝑨𝑷𝑺 𝑳𝑢π‘ͺ𝑲 𝑨𝑡𝑫 𝑬𝑼𝑹O𝑩𝑬𝑨𝑻

>without the memespouting
Don't tell me what to so

>Can we have an Initial D thread without the memespouting?
Clearly fun is not for you.
my.mixtape.moe/rcpmww.webm

I know how you feel bro, every time we get another memepost thread it's like deja vu

Lewd af

>kissanime

DONT STAND SO CLOSE TO ME

>AE86 has no racing heritage

Most of your post is accurate but this is downright wrong, it was a fantastic performer in Touring Car championships, perhaps only 2nd to the E30, and is used in rally as well.

And it made 160hp at the start. Far enough from 90 to be worth correcting.

holy shit man

I literally don't know what I'm talking about: the post

Takumi knew Akina better than (almost) anyone.
The Trueno had (according to Ryousuke) a close-ratio gearing, like a rally car.
The Skyline is really heavy, which makes a huge difference on the downhill that power doesn't fix.
Nakazato is a shit driver that crashed almost every race he was shown in.
It's your fault for expecting realism on Initial D.

That's why you should switch on your hazard lights when you stand at the end of a traffic jam.

>kissanime

Be honest, Sup Forums, how many of you crashed while trying to drift?
And yes, hitting the curb or scratching against the guardrail does count.

Be honest, Sup Forums, how many of you are old enough to drive?

Only twice

COOL VIBRATIONS

totalled my car

Shit

Mods are asleep post sexy truenos

>be 23
>watch Initial D, love for cars explodes
>live in a big city, but decide to get license anyway
>suddenly hit with dizzy spells, numbness in my arms, think I'm having a stroke
>diagnosed with epilepsy, medically not allowed to drive
It's been 3 years since, and I'm still not allowed behind the wheel. I just want to feel the love between man and car. I want to dorifto and run in the 90s

boi that sucks.
tried go to a go-kart rental place?
Have relatives in the sticks to lend you an atv or something?
Even just cruising is nice. You don't have to be a hektik madman to enjoy a drive.

0 Because I drive an automatic and will never be able to drift

Still building my collection